It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Our Sun is a Giant dISK/LIGHTSHIP'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

These invisible crafts will be in our atmosphere not to far above our heads hooking us up with information downloads into our bodies.

They will be changing the molecular structure in which the skin breathes.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In my dream body, I have recieved 'huge mathematical equations' relating to something. I have also been on top of this huge craft that had symbols on it, we are parked inside what appears to be mist. I am on top of this huge craft structure that has pyramidal shapes to it. This craft seems to be layered in levels. I would say this craft is several stories high. This metalic dark gray like 'pyramid craft' is different. The language on the craft is that of Star Language, Ancient talk amongst old people.

And I know that 'huge mathematical equation' deals with our Solar System being changed.

Mapping out Solar Systems through 'Mathematical Equations' seems to work for aliens too.

Star systems blue prints engineered with long division and a capable pair of multiple numbers.
I ' am sure knowing the cycles of Universes and Galaxies, and knowing the traveling units of stars helps. Knowing the U n i v e r s a l e q u a t i o n
to support life would be of benefit.

It looked like a cross between long algebra and finding the mass in a living state of form.

Tri-go-no-metry I am sure would pop in their somewhere.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is something that I will tell of that in space when aboard a craft I asked, "how they map out Galaxies and Universes"? And one pulled out a (measuring tool) that gives the approximentation of space allowed for a Galaxy to support life. No different then a small triangle ruler, it seemed as though everything that supported life had (equal distants) apart from galaxies and they were always grouped up in threes. They also have this Big Circumference Ruler for measuring Whole Galaxies. It looks metallic circle that has these arms that are on the sides that have the measurements. These beings look kind of like the ones in 'Fire In the sky' they are brownish tan color with a red wraparound outfit. It looks like velvet material with a thick collar.

(Big Circumference Ruler)

EXAMPLE HERE: >--O--

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hmm.

Of course ancient people worshipped the Sun and held it in great regard as a religious thing.

But people moved on. The Sun is a freakin' star. In 5-7 billion years time, it'll swell up, engulf Earth, and that will be the end of that.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
This is something that I will tell of that in space when aboard a craft I asked, "how they map out Galaxies and Universes"? And one pulled out a (measuring tool) that gives the approximentation of space allowed for a Galaxy to support life. No different then a small triangle ruler, it seemed as though everything that supported life had (equal distants) apart from galaxies and they were always grouped up in threes. They also have this Big Circumference Ruler for measuring Whole Galaxies. It looks metallic circle that has these arms that are on the sides that have the measurements. These beings look kind of like the ones in 'Fire In the sky' they are brownish tan color with a red wraparound outfit. It looks like velvet material with a thick collar.

(Big Circumference Ruler)

EXAMPLE HERE: >--O--

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Alien Table

This round table is that of a large circle that would seat six or seven aliens, the table is dark gray and has black mist/smoke in the middle of it.

I would also like to tell the description of this table that seemed to be made out of mist in the center covered with thin sheet of glass, Now there is a group of aliens that can project their minds onto this table and this table starts putting up the images from their minds onto this table.

I was gathered at this table that looked like some new age technology. This table reminded me of some 'dark space energy' embedded into the table the table would be like a (projection screen) that makes this weird noises when its being used. The inside of the table is like a 'Black mist' or ink that projects the images from the aliens minds onto the table. Hell maybe it's some type of foreign Black Water that has intelligence. When its first in use it looks like black mist moving across the table, then it takes on a Black oil form. They are not connected up to this table other then from thought projection.

What to call that substance (I don't know) its like it went through gaseous changes into a black solid color. I guess it would be the equivalent of looking at black oil when its solid, but changes its molecular structure.

Some type of Nano-technology.

(Kind of like a Majic Eightball that is cloudy then turns clear.)

This table they can project their star maps on, there are also overhead monitors that they have, or view it in real time function through a Giant Porthole.

Trying to give good Earth based conclusions; but I will stick with some-type of Dark matter/energy.

Alien Technology:They can place Fore-ground pictures into your head and push it through with a halo type device. These are like mental inserts that they show you. A person wouldn't even have to be aboard a spaceship to see space they can place it directly into your heads. The brain is just like A board of circuitry they can upload with anything, usually its something pertaining to your prescribed method of learning.

LIke virtual reality to the extreme. When the inserts start being inserted you will percieve it as if, you were really there. THis method is a lot faster then having to take humans for a joy ride out into space.

Foreground pictures placed into your head by invisible technology.

Everything aboard this (space port) has a 'Forbidden Knowledge Feeling' to it, like human nature is just not suppose to know, real ominious feeling, like you are there with alive technology or maybe the alien presence, is just that, real active energy in a given space, redefining what the feeling of time is. It's the feel you get when you are left alone in a strange area and you are trying to be comfortable with what you are experiencing. But alien energy is just that ALIEN. The higher mind can grasp the meaning but the body is IN awe of what it is feeling through emotional exchanges of energy.

These thoughts can be thought of when interfacing with that ALIEN ENERGY: Get out of here, this room is off limits, you are not suppose to be here, Super Duper Secret, Way above Human Knowing, WE ARE WATCHING YOU these are some of the thoughts that one may encounter, just by being in an ALIENS LIVING SPACE. The energy in the room is aware of your presence, how weird.

It is like they leave an imprint of their intelligence in the room, like activating the room with (their energy) --made the space- they occupied-- (intelligent) from their presence. That or they are just reading your thoughts throughout the whole ship and projecting back and forth, I know it to be both. The (energy field of space) they occupied becomes like a remote intelligence to them. Because you are still sharing the same space they were in, and are still in.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The normal things like chairs come alive, they are self efficient, almost programmed with intelligence. Everything these beings come into contact with shift the human perception into a more refined clarity.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join