It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Our Sun is a Giant dISK/LIGHTSHIP'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In My own Guess Why Albert Einstein say that 99%1% Attitude Because I Guess When He Reads the BIBLE He see always many Numbers and logic things on it
If Einstine Himself will answer all th Question all about the Confussion of man.
Logically Surely if will be 99%1% Answer that come from him Why? Because My is Deteriorates or Die but you can live a signature as a great contributor in time and day of mankind But if He will answer Direct from the Ancient Texts Knowledge it Will Be 100% Exact. The Triangular Shape of the Pyramid has a tip point that represents always UP . and the shape of the Square has an Equal shape also the Shape of the Circle is Continuous Infinite Cycle (^^,)

[edit on 3-3-2008 by johnb1]

Romans 2:15

15since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I understand what you mean, but how about do you escape an illusion you have been in your whole life? It is great to hear that you are very enlightened. How about do you do that though? When I try it something always starts to worry me and I lose touch. How do you stay focused enough to leave your body.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Through many real deaths in attitude form. By releasing your human form, why be bound by linear mechanics, reprogram yourself to see outside your world and you will and eventually your spirit will listen, but make sure that subconscious state understands it.

Give birth to your energy accumulation, maintain your spiritual presence in human form.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for your Understanding and this is How we roll Brother Living our Life to the Fullest and Gaining Wisdom and Knowledge True a maximumpain in our Hearts & our mind is always intact aware and attune.

A David Psalm

1-2 Don't bother your head with braggarts or wish you could succeed like the wicked.

In no time they'll shrivel like grass clippings
and wilt like cut flowers in the sun.

1 Corinthians 14:33

33for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

Love above all Bro. YEAH

Ecclesiastes 7:3-5

3 Sorrow is better than laughter,
because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke
than to listen to the song of fools.

PEACE MEN

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I don't understand what you just said but it all sounds very cool!

I will try it.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have words to say to you my friend
Is it hard to know what’s right from wrong
Have you ever felt your life so self assured
You don’t know the things that you’ve done wrong
And then we’ll say
We’ll rip out our covers
Shake the walls until they break
I’ll hold out my hand to you
Supreme love and respect
Peace man
At first it seems so daunting
How to start or how to grow
But make believe becomes a living
Cuz in life, in life you will know
Peace man

1 Peter 2:16-18

16Act as (A)free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as (B)bondslaves of God.

17(C)Honor all people, (D)love the brotherhood, (E)fear God, (F)honor the king.

18(G)Servants, be submissive to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and (H)gentle, but also to those who are unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb1

Take the fear out of a god, and put respect in a god, within and out and we will be in business.

FOR THEY ARE ONE BEING.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yup that's right you have just said it and Don't deny it in the end of the battle of the Evil and Good Forces of Spirits that always surrounds us. Nice I live in the Land of the Morning 3 Stars in the Sun. Philippines (^^,)

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline

[edit on 4-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I reccomend this subject be pinned.

Also, renamed as the title comes quite ..... alarming.

This is the best amount of datum regarding philosophy ever...... That I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude but do you take drugs? What does NASA think of your theory? If the Earth revolves around the Sun why does it always appear round and not disk shaped? Just out of curiosity what do you do for a living?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm just Normal like you I do not take Drugs, I have an I'll Sickness
I was once a Alcoholic Addict in my past life and I quit Smoking at Age 21 i' now 26. I did not Made this topic and also I did not say the sun is a Disc shape Don't be confused re-read again all other post not just only my post.

About NASA would think? Surely they will think and re-think on it (^^,) It will be put in into a reserve slack and may need it if the major eventualities will occur and come unnoticeable don't be confuse the ATS board forum gives and show us that how the rabbit's hole is deep. Inner Core and Outer Core Meaning of the BIBLE From the 1st Cover until to the Last Period and Back of the Great Book.

just get along all the issue get a happy moment life always if many or some will be annoyed at me but when I answer my stance and belief that's what you call I cannot please all and everybody It will be Divided always into 3 the GOOD and Evil and the Undisclosed or Neutral.

But if I will be going to be cryptic this what will the BIBLE says.

Mark 4:11-12

11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you.
But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

12so that, " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!

Daniel 12:4, 9-10

4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Revelation 22:11

11Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Your theory is not really as outlandish as it seems at first glance. Third grade physics teaches us that everything is a reflection of light. Without light, no thing exists.

With that being said, it is important to note the life giving qualities of light and it extenuating benefits. Life needs light

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
and that's why I called it going in the topic about Cosmic Energy (^^,)

DOES Cosmic Energy can Produce some sort of a kind of Electricity?

or you can rephrase the Question whatever you like.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Equinox99

Through many real deaths in attitude form. By releasing your human form, why be bound by linear mechanics, reprogram yourself to see outside your world and you will and eventually your spirit will listen, but make sure that subconscious state understands it.

Give birth to your energy accumulation, maintain your spiritual presence in human form.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by menguard]

You say all this but you still don't tell us how?

Do you do it when you lie down and relax? You project your spirit? like astral projection/obe?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
OK, I want to try this tonight but what do I need.....once I go to sleep Im out like a Light and will begin snoring shortly after.....this is what Im used to....Ive tried all sorts to take me on outer journeys but its never worked..maybe Im doing something wrong or I just dont have the will....the only thing that I can ever say happened which i believe was real to this day....my friend died from a fight several years ago and I couldnt handle the pain I went through after....weeks went by and i was asking Why why all the time wanting to punish someone.....I dreamt of him everyday but i think they were more thoughts until one day... in my dream, me and my friends and my friend who passed away got back together...celebrated him coming back in a temple....he went upstairs, i followed him and he touched my face and said that I had to let him go.....to which I said Yes....and that was it....never had dreams of him ever again...I cant explain how real that felt but it was amazing and changed me.........but Id like to go back there again......

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Booda, try remembering who you are as you go to sleep.

I'm on the brink of making an ascension from my body at sleep.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okei' let's Go back to the Topic (^^,)

Our Sun System - Size Of Planets and Stars to Scale

Soul is seen rising in derbyshire

SUN UP VIEW

Ancient UFO

I Hope All this Video relate to all your reasons (^^,)

Have A break Have a Kit kat (^^,)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by romulanremus

I would say turn an egg on its side and their you go. The craft creates a ball of energy, but its aura is bright. These Suns are stationary until a certain point, then its beam up Scotty time. I believe the optical illusion caused is by solar rays, but after that ships expands, I know it to contract.

Dim that light down a bit, and see through the reflection of light. Kind of like when you see a mirage in the desert where there is water, that kind of an effect, but what you are really seeing into is another dimension.

What you are seeing is waves of energy permitting through the ground floor, the mirage up close is decieving, but when you view from a distance you see outside your Linear Mechanics. You are viewing energy..

[edit on 4-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know!

People tend to see funny things when they're high on '___'.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

It's the spirit molecule.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join