It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Our Sun is a Giant dISK/LIGHTSHIP'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Let's say on another level (our Suns) are nothing more then very large disks beaming up planets and taking them for rides to other Universes, galaxies, AND worlds. And this is what happens to Sun Gods.

When I was out in space when I looked at some Suns (head on) they appeared to be nothing more then that, but when I saw them at the corner of my eyes they were giant ( Large solid disks). 'Perceptional field Interference'.

These Plasmaships, shine on us for so long until our consciousness is peaked on a worldwide level then we get to board these Giant crafts When our time is upand we get to move on to another existance somewhere else. The ships draw our planet in through lightbeams.

This is what I know to be TRUE, you get to board our sun, one of pure light.

And these huge lightships can take a whole planet up, while other smaller crafts are for individual ascension.

Religiously KNown as:
Rapture/ascension through the SuN/son that gave birth to the world.

Thoughts and input?

If we were to take away the (three dimensional perception) of our SUN what would we see? probably something outside time, something large and is communicating through a beam of light. Just turn off the light on that ship and leave it in our orbit to see.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm.

When you we're looking at suns in space?

Is this...........fiction or fact?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm kind of wondering on this as well, it sounds more like a projected type of event in which you moved around. Especially since you stated "Suns" instead of "Sun", but I guess I'm more curious about how you came to this being "True" instead of "Theory/Idea"

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OK, this is really blowing my mind.
??
Are you speculating? What do you mean you were out in space looking?

I thought the heaven is fake thread was way out there...in retrospect it doesnt seem so far fetched if this were to be true, would it.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

Fact, when I went roaming around our world and observed from (alienform) or from another level of consciousness. Where do you think the body goes or is when asleep or awake there is no distinction they are one and the same.

The lines between the two are crossed like is it the end or beginning of life. I like to think of it as the transit between both worlds.

This would be where Siruis is located, I saw Three big (Sundisks) and other small ones around it like moving it or adjusting it. Take what information you will from this but don't misinterprate the meaning of it all.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That's some imagination you got there menguard. I can't imagine that our sun or suns are just disks ( motherships) and everything else like planets and moons are spheres. Was this a dream or reality for you?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ahahahahahaha......

we have a winner.

Please u2u me menguard.

I need to speak with you, ASAP.

Anyways, I don't really.....

know what too say.

=\

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If have a Few words about the Sun.

Even if the sun refused to shine
Even if we lived in different times
Even if the ocean left the sea
There would still be a Pure Love

Even if the clouds would shed no tears
Even if tonight was just a dream
There would still be you and me
Ever since the start of time

In the dark of the darkest night
I/We would find a way To find the Ancient Knowledge that has been Sealed a long long time ago.

youtube.com...

Hope you all like this I'm getting a bit poetic and musical about the topic
Hope the admin would not treat this as a spam or violation in the rules of posting sensible undeniable post.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Where do you think the body goes or is when asleep or awake there is no distinction they are one and the same.

My body stays in my bed when I'm asleep. I can provide countless witnesses as well as video documentation to prove this point. Can you even come close to this level of evidence to support anything you say? This sounds like fiction you wrote off the top of the head.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think he means too say, "soul", lets not be so quick to jump on the band wagon here alright.

Point being -- Where does your mental manifestation of reality go when you sleep.

Either REM
Or nothing.

What is this nothing point.
It's either 0 as in you're dead when you sleep or it's something else, that we cannot recall.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greatpiino

This is something I would like you to try, as you fall asleep, wake up in your (spiritbody) before, so you travel out consciously, you get to go to your home bases out in space. Check it out. Take your awareness out there and observe space. And come back and tell me what you see.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is no longer surprising if somebody or everybody would come to think of it because of this Big leap of Science and Technology and Advance Communications and Apparatus. (^^,) 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Here's A link We are Not just like A Some Religious Folks Who is Peddling the Word Of GOD for money We tell the Whole TRUTH Mathematically,Scientifically
Biblically,Logically,Spiritually, Speaking what would be our Future will be .
Don't be shock or Stun of what I'm bragging and Spouting I have just say it to you in adavance Don't blame someone or everything just blame yourself if you don' t make a nice chess Strategy move in your life.

www.angdatingdaan.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

so is this astral-projecting or what?

sounds interesting. im just tring to make sence of it.

not calling you a liar its just a little far out there for me.

i have had many lucid dreams where many things have felt "real" is this the same thing?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I cannot Explain it well Because I don't want many to be confused I have a link here and A Birds Eye view on it also Some Glipmse When you reach on the Top of the Tower,Mountain,Pyramid or above the Sky. (^^,)

Do you want to know Why that Many Known personality Trying to predict the Future.

Daniel 12:4

4"But as for you, Daniel, (A)conceal these words and (B)seal up the book until the (C)end of time; (D)many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

Hope this relate to the E=(MC2) = Love?

Hope you like it and Tell me if is Imformative and not or not Helpful link

1 Corinthians 1

1 Corinthians 13:8

8Love never fails; but if there are gifts of (S)prophecy, they will be done away; if there are (T)tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away

The Bible is a EXACT SCIENCE and Albert Einstein Love to read it repeatedly and secretly thats why He said the quote of 99%1% Attitude. He Loves His family and friends and the Next Generation People thats Why he contributed that Formula Whenever there is
Love around there is always Evil as long we are living in this World .

Related movies = paycheck

[edit on 3-3-2008 by johnb1]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Not even close, I know my being is centered in Earths gravity but my whole being exists everywhere. I can take form in whatever body of consciousness I choose on a soul level.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
makes perfect sense within that realm of philosophy. I do subscribe to the validity of the souls travels; but accepting that as valid in the first place was in itself a long quest of the rational mind.
awesome thread menguard.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by greatpiino

This is something I would like you to try, as you fall asleep, wake up in your (spiritbody) before, so you travel out consciously, you get to go to your home bases out in space. Check it out. Take your awareness out there and observe space. And come back and tell me what you see.

Spiritbody?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I am just doing what I can to give that other being out there, a form so they can understand that it is more alive then this one, because the moments (out there) are timeless, but so is the spirit into body if the awareness is alive.

That spirit body out there might just take on another older body and civilisation.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How do you do what your doing Men?
I have tried to do what you say before and all I do is pass out!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

If you know this body is an illusion, why put so much importance into this one, when there is a better one out there. That actually understands. I am not saying disregard this life but know their is more to existance then what is shown.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join