It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That does it, I am running for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My fellow ATSers, after watching the crumble of Dean, the meteoric rise of Edwards and the Botox(TM) job on Kerry I am left with but one choice to fend off disaster.

I, Springer, am officially announcing my intention to run for President. (Can we get the ATSNN folks in here for a photo op?)

My platform is simple, A Harley-Davidson Springer Softail in every dining room and the freedom to actually CHOOSE what your government spends YOUR money on through representitve voting on the budget at the LOCAL level.

I figure if we send the Congress and the Senate to Tahiti for four years we can straighten alot of this mess out.

Thank you for your attention...

*SPRINGER* in 2004!

m...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Political differences aside I'm sure you'd be more honest than any other politician, so go for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
you get my Vote !!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sounds good to me. Would be nice to see someone worth voting for, other than the trash they shuffle around every 4 years...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
LoL, so Springer has 2 votes! W00t!

Haha...running for prez eh? Ha..that's a good one, no really, maybe you should..you might be able to do a better job than the rest of 'em...

I dunno though, personally, I like Sen. Kerry a lot..

-wD

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey, its not as crazy as you may think. In Ok, Bush had less than 90% of the vote. A farker (www.fark.com) got a little over 10% of the votes on the President.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Heres the link to that. www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Springer how do you expect to win???????

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately, "Springer for President" just may give people the wrong idea...(but get you the trailer vote..from Jerry's loyal fans...)

You can actually register as a candidate on Showtime's site if you want...some kind of contest....

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Springer will get my vote for sure.

new topics

top topics

join