It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Did someone say Engorged ePenis?

WTF?!??!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well ignorance is bliss, so go ahead and be happy.

As long as you do not gross me out with sick stories of pedophelia anymore.

However, ignorance also means having 'wool' in your eyes as the expression goes. Clearing it may allow you access to a broader perspective...why I am even bothering to expect a mature response?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
nothing... I just witnessed a pointless pissing contest that mattered not.

I aged in that time and now it has come to pass.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I believe it fits Xephyre's post very well, as he was only filling the room with hot air, trying to become popular with people he has never met.

Hmmm... Hot air? I'm not the one deviating the subject. Besides you raised a challenge from your first post intending to set a label withought having any prior knowledge of the individual. (Know your enemy basic rule of war.)On the other hand i had a tiny yet firm advantage in this challenge since i had an informer and I've seen your type of character before; stubborn like hell, defiant, yet so completly lost in their own little utopia.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well ignorance is bliss, so go ahead and be happy.

As long as you do not gross me out with sick stories of pedophelia anymore.

However, ignorance also means having 'wool' in your eyes as the expression goes. Clearing it may allow you access to a broader perspective...why I am even bothering to expect a mature response?

Whatever you say Quest. Whatever you say.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
engorged e Penis?!?!?

GOOD!!!!!!!!

im stealing that too....bitches......

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Xephyre, you once again use an example of yourself, what basis did you have to try to define me?

Based on the opinion of someone who you heard yelling out profanities, and underage sexual actions?

You may as well quote in your signature an explanation that when defining others you are truly making reference to yourself. You demonstrate it often enough.

I have also seen your 'kind' before. Ignorant, as in they listen to nothing, but instead just try to sound smart to impress the largest group they find. Arrogant, as in they believe they are the supreme judge of others, and their opinion requires no proof or justification.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
engorged e Penis?!?!?

GOOD!!!!!!!!

im stealing that too....bitches......

STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF U THIEF!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
NO I WILL NOT STOP STEALING! I AM AN INCURABLE MOOCHER AND HAVE NO LIFE SO STEAL EVERYON ELSES! ass clown.........

i dont like it when people try to hide their ignorance by calling others ignorant and throwing in multisyllable, SAT prep course, harvard under-graduate words in their wanna be prose which is really just mindless, flaming crap on a stick at a queen concert.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
NO I WILL NOT STOP STEALING! I AM AN INCURABLE MOOCHER AND HAVE NO LIFE SO STEAL EVERYON ELSES! ass clown.........

That would actually be sad if it wasn't so funny.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Xephyre, you once again use an example of yourself, what basis did you have to try to define me?

Based on the opinion of someone who you heard yelling out profanities, and underage sexual actions?

You may as well quote in your signature an explanation that when defining others you are truly making reference to yourself. You demonstrate it often enough.

Once again you dare to label me based on your fancies? Your the one that lives within mirrors seeing yourself in others because you dive for support unto your bizarre made up reality, in which you only find the samething over an over. In contrast I rely upon evidence for analysis in this case your written words. Which not only carry a message but clearly present a repetitive pattern. You continously portray this upon every post, making it possible for someone to conjure up an image of sorts about your character which in turn leads us toward a certain type of classification of the individual.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
but the sad thing is....it is true
...haha just kidding you test tube baby.HFKJDSHFiuahdsiulahfa

and how the hell did you get that kick ash dancing clown?!!?!?! WTF?!?!?!!

and people are still using superfluous words to support empty accusations based on nothing but academic language, why dont you just stop?

oh wait, you were both here before me and you guys actually made the forum huh? well nevermind then, carry on...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Questforsafety,

You have just made my ignore list.

Congratulations, dumbass.

BTW...anyone that supports jacko should be burned at the stake.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No Civility

This is ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For all your attempts at fancy babbling, your just doing exactly what you say is wrong, judging other's on your fancies. How you interpret my words is your own fancy, I have told you it is wrong, but you are too arrogant and pig headed to believe it is possible that someone knows themselves better than you, after you have reading a sentance they wrote. You may find it hard to see, but what you say is pointless, your generalizations could be applied to anyone or any situation, your just sewing words into a paragraph, trying to be as hurtful as you can while doing so. I hate to say it, but your someone who I have no interest in. At least even people like Amuk, who are savage at times or cruel, defend their beliefs with passion, and use sense, rather than a goal for being looked upon with greatness as a means to demean others.

By the way, anyone who supports Jacko should be burned at the stake? We have a person worse than Hitler before us, willing to burn and slaughter hundreds of millions of people, for their beliefs. He believes his own beliefs are superior, as such thinks the others should die. Just like Hitler thought the Jewish people were wrong to support their beliefs, so had them executed. I am glad to be ignored by such a foul creature, who is so heartless and capable of wishing for mass murders.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Quest your back - they have been ripping you a new one in the Michael Jackson thread. Better get in there.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thank you for telling me, but I already went.

As tiring as it is I suppose I tried my best to answer some of the questions they asked, I already posted.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm having a ball sittin here watchin' the two of you bicker about god know's what. Somebody please let this dispute drop or I'll have to find means of having this introduction topic being moved to the debate forum

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
lol jeff i was thinking the same...

looked and seen this thread was 4 pages long lol
wondered what the heck was going on!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xephyre
Just saying my "hi" to everyone here. I'm from a troubled land in the Caribbean. Don't know what else to say though.

Hey Xephyre, welcome to ATS, yet another sometimes "troubled land." Hope you find everything you're looking for. Ever need anything, send me a u2u.
Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join