It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xephyre

Shameless and incredibly stupid. Well at least most of them.

Why do u think they are signed up for keyboard lyteracy in masses?

Good Point. DUH!! :shk:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I guess you get off, sexually gratifying yourself by talking about your fantasies, once again involving young children in sexual ways, I am sure that you can see who is the sick person here for yourself Xephyre, the ones with such disgusting minds reflecting their twisted fixation on pedophelia. They do this very often, for they are obsessed with the subject, to the point that if you mention an adult sleeping with a child, their mind conjures images of pedophelia, which they clearly obsess over.

I advise you watch out for them, things they say may make you very ill at times.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

Oh Im sorry. I dont speak retard.

*runs and gets a retard to english dictionary*

Oh ok all it translates to is BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Simillar to Tetsuo, I guess this is how true pedophiles avoid being figured out, by making attempts at what they consider comical acts, to draw attention from themselves.

I am afraid insulting others does not change the facts that you have already entrenched however, of how sick your thoughts are, from all the things you repeatedly obsess over.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Simillar to Tetsuo, I guess this is how true pedophiles avoid being figured out, by making attempts at what they consider comical acts, to draw attention from themselves.

I am afraid insulting others does not change the facts that you have already entrenched however, of how sick your thoughts are, from all the things you repeatedly obsess over.]

Im sorry what? :shk:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yeah watch out for the guy, he loves Michael Jackson so much he would blow him if he had the chance.

Hell yeah. He loves the "jesus juice". He would probably want to roll around in bed with Michael and all the little kiddies!! The sick bastard.

LMAO!! No I think he'd rather have Michael "beat it" for him.

Of course Tetsuo is probably worse, but all of this is very offensive. Just some evidence of your fixation.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
hey Xephyre!

and yeah... no one ever warned me about quest, be grateful. of course, i never ran into him/her/it until now, but i am throughly scared. micheal jackson needs to have his head on a pike at the entrance to his neverland ranch for everyone to spit on...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I you hope they extend the same courtesy to you Commander Keen, if you are ever ACCUSED of something.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I hope they extend the same courtesy to you Commander Keen, if you are ever ACCUSED of something.

Go Away! Shooo!! :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Go back to your time, into the past, where you can torture people for fun, engage in your sick fantasies, and be the barbarians you are, since you just do not belong in society today.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I you hope they extend the same courtesy to you Commander Keen, if you are ever ACCUSED of something.

i've been on the recieving end of molestations, so # YOU!

EDIT:

Go back to your time, into the past, where you can torture people for fun, engage in your sick fantasies, and be the barbarians you are, since you just do not belong in society today.

yeah, neither do #ing child molestors and rapists. i hope your beloved idol is hung from what small testicles he has.

[Edited on 2/19/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i completely came into this conversation at an interesting point, but you all sound like little girls.

get better insults, make it interesting! jesus!

note- this post is completely random and will probably change nothing. and this post is also a horrible example of good insulting. i accept my failure

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Scat]

link   
Welcome to the board Xephire!

Don't worry to much about the Michael Jackson fan, he's just a crazy guy who roams the halls around here and annoy people with his pro-Jacko #. Oh yeah, and he think everyone who laugh at him are pedophiles.

But nevermind the guy, he usually go away when we stop paying attention to him. Hope you'll enjoy the discussions here and share your opinion as well, and btw you got a cool avatar, nice little work of art there.

See ya around.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by m0rbid]

link   
You think being a victim gives you the right to over ride the constitution, and play torture master to those accused? Well, certainly not a healthy method of dealing with the situation.

I would sympathize were you not so cruel and distasteful. In fact, despite your arcade thoughts, of slaughtering all who are accused, guilty or not, I feel sorry for you in some way.

link   

GO BACK TO NEVER NEVER LAND!!! :bash::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well at least you finally got the point, took a look at yourself, and are now putting your behaviours under control.

You see, an intelligent person would realize I do not call those who mock me pedophiles, only those who obsess over sex with children, and think about it all the time, spamming me with messages about it. However, Orcelot has stopped his sick ways, I wonder if Tetsuo will ever learn...

There are many who yell at me who I say not a word to, only if they demonstrate pedophile like tendencies, shall they be called one.

However, as immature as his last message is, I have nothing against it really, for it is not sick really.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
im very sorry, that was a rude way to introduce myself.

im scat.....i wish i could insult things better so i dont sound like a little girl..........and whoever said the thing about the retard to english dictionary, that was nice. im stealing that and saying it to someone and taking all the credit.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
im very sorry, that was a rude way to introduce myself.

im scat.....i wish i could insult things better so i dont sound like a little girl..........and whoever said the thing about the retard to english dictionary, that was nice. im stealing that and saying it to someone and taking all the credit.

I said it !!! Its mine!! Make up your own stuff bitch!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Scat? lol

What was up with scatman, shouldn't he have been an asian buisness man?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ok, ok, i wont steal your joke about the retard to english dictionary...but i have ful rights to the frog crossing the road joke, that kicks ass...

yeah scat, thats my name.

my actual name

its what people call me.

hi im scat, you can call me scat, but you dont have to if you dont want to, i dont really care...but im not an asian businessman

scatman remionds me of birdman and the green lantern......what wastes of superhero show time

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well at least you finally got the point, took a look at yourself, and are now putting your behaviours under control.

You see, an intelligent person would realize I do not call those who mock me pedophiles, only those who obsess over sex with children, and think about it all the time, spamming me with messages about it. However, Orcelot has stopped his sick ways, I wonder if Tetsuo will ever learn...

There are many who yell at me who I say not a word to, only if they demonstrate pedophile like tendencies, shall they be called one.

However, as immature as his last message is, I have nothing against it really, for it is not sick really.

From what I gather from your post I see a fool who preaches his own end. Someone that seeks to exist only through a false feeling of superiority, through the denigration of others. Yet unable to come out and realize his own failure, weakness, etc. Basically your condition can be fixed through by using the appropiate procedure invented in the early caveman days. (TAKE A LARGE CLUB AND SMASH IT HARD ENOUGH SO REALITY CAN SEEP IN).

P.S. The more painful the better it builds better character .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join