It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race-Motivated Donations Plague Planned Parenthood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Yes, I had one performed at 19. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE and I wasn't a Christian with preconceived ideas, I thought it was a blob of flesh in the first and second trimester!
I had a D&C, where they pull the baby apart piece-by-piece and then count the parts on the table to make sure they're all there.

It's not entirely known how much pain these babies feel, but, it is suggested that some third trimester babies and preemies, feel MORE pain because their hormones and neurotransmitters can't block it as sufficiently!

How you could feel o.k. with it is beyond me.
Jesus DID forgive me years later and I vow to help EVERY one I can not to do what I did.

Look, I don't want to discount your pain. You felt, what you feel, is completely justifiable within your world. I don't presume to know where you are coming from.

I am glad you find comfort in god. I wish more people were at peace, that might make the world a little more like my idealistic view of perfection.

It's not your opinion I object to. It is your presumption to speak for everyone, when you celarly don't.

My take on the subject at hand: To accept money, and in doing so lend credence to a cause, means you support said cause. Whether it it genocide or a cure for cancer doesn't matter. Planned Parenthood, an organization I trust and support, definatley owes us an explanation. Untill I get one which is satisfactory, I shall withold any support.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thank you for seeing the point in this thread. I have no right in this country to stop women doing what they want, ( now teens, diff story) however, it pains me to see that this money CAN be collected this way. Actually, it's disgusting.

<< 1   >>

join