It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race-Motivated Donations Plague Planned Parenthood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Race Specific donations for Planned Parenthood

www.theminorityreportblog.c om

CNSNews confirmed the call with Planned Parenthood of Central Ohio and they said this:
Planned Parenthood of Central Ohio confirmed to Cybercast News Service that the telephone conversation with a presumed donor occurred in mid-summer 2007, adding that it was not the policy of Planned Parenthood to accept donations specifically to underwrite abortions among minority women.

But the transcript, audio and video of the call tell a different story!

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnsnews.com

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

MOD EDIT - Excessive Quoting of News Source Material - Please Review This Link

[edit on 3-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

[edit on 3/4/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This seems a little out of whack for what planned parenthood is supposed to be doing....
The founder of planned parenthood believed in eugenics. This is a disgusting breach of medical ethics.

www.theminorityreportblog.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit; there was a conversation that I heard recorded that was just as bad, but the lady was not saying "whatever" when this happened that time. I will try to find more links to conversations taped.....

[edit on 3-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My views on abortion notwithstanding, I believe that the idea that one can donate money and earmark it, and get a tax credit, for specifically targeting a minority you don't like is ridiculous. It is a legal way to continue the work of Hitler.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is the source of the investigation. Really opens your eyes to the fact that liberal and conservative advocates are just trying to kill us all..... or control how we live.

laadvocate.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have to go to work, so I can't research anymore... Could someone please see if they can find the other transcripts? This is NOWHERE in the MSM!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Okay, So here's how this works. People call Planned Parenthood. People say that they don't like "blacks". They earmark a donation to Planned Parenthood for a "black" (fill in minority here) woman to have an abortion. regardless of your stance on abortion, doesn't this just seem more than a little wrong?

Am I the only one on ATS who sees that this is A Eugenics project, not above taking special donations in order to target the minorities and lower classes?

Is this thread invisible?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I hope everyone relizes planned parenthood is the company that handles all the chinese governments abortions for people who have more then 2 children.

Planned parent hood is one of the most evil companies in the world.

They abort millions of chinese babies each year forced onto the mothers.

they are a very evil company and they do not care.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hm, ok. I'm not very well-versed in the whole Planned parenthood thing mind you but Is that organization picking pregnant people of off the street and yanking the fetuses out or is it still a matter of free will on the women in question? I mean, i really don't get how this is a bad thing. Sure, the words are bad but the money is just going to a minority group and in any case the before mentioned group just gets extra funds to undergo a abortion out of their free will so what's the problem? Yeah ok, that guy is posing as a raving racist but money is money, even if it comes out of the coffers of the KKK, just means they have less funds to buy bullets/booze/whatever. Good thing i'd say

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Eugenics and Planned Parenthood go hand in hand.

Here's a little expose on Margaret Sanger.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I've got to say I found that whole transcript pretty disgusting and disturbing. The fact that the spokeperson for this organisation seemed to let those comments go should be raising some red flags somewhere surely. Unless of course they just assumed the caller was fruit of the loon and marked it down as such.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The thing is, I've already heard multiple recordings of all sorts of things being said, and at multiple locations. Trust me when I say that this was one of the tame ones. In some of the others, the P.P. rep is actually agreeing with the "donator" , being sympathetic in the least with the callers concerns and wishes.
This is wrong because it is supposed to be "planned parenthood", not abortions-r-us. They also should never take money under those conditions. It's abhorrent, to say the least....

And although the women are exercising their own free will, the service is supposed to be offering all alternatives, not trying to stamp out a race....

[edit on 4-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Lets put it another way.....
A white girl, in trouble, shows up to get an abortion. Funds are low at the local planned parenthood, and the girl is a little strapped. Counselors take the ensuing extra time to counsel this girl on her other options, including adoption.
A black/ hispanic girl comes into the same P.P. "hey, come on in, this one's on the house. pre-payed, actually, but hey, who cares as long as the kkk has less booze to drink."

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Ah check, i see where you coming from. But on the other hand counseling is just as expensive if not more expensive than the 'quick and dirty' way; abortion. And as long as they do not ride the streets in black mini-vans carrying a 'Ghost-buster' type of vacuum cleaner on their back aborting where they go it is still the free choice of the person that steps through the door.

It is not like they get sedated and end up in a alleyway somewhere in bloody clothes and without a baby.

People that go to the planned parenthood do have abortion on their mind. What they do in China ( if that is really the case ) is another story all together ofcourse but that is big business for ya, where there is a buck to be made people will fill the gap. And they are not breaking any China-laws doing it. Not saying anything about the morality of the matter. Big corporations do not have a conscious, that is the cold and nasty truth about it. If their is a market for something, be it paperclips or abortions there will people that do not have the scrupules some other people do have that are willing to facilitate it.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Harman]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have to say that I disagree just a bit...
Abortions, IMO, are a bad practice....
However, there is nothing wrong with that as long as the laws protect it....
Its the donations man, think about it....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Do you know what it does to a woman's mind when they kill their own baby?
Making it free just makes it easy birth control with greater capacity to destroy young women's lives! The guilt these women carry is un-bearable.

Planned parenthood thought I was a donor and kept soliciting me for funds, I wrote them a nice note about their stupidity in thinking they are promoting Women's rights!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've got to say with all respect that, the free will argument not withstanding, it seems this organisation is allowing those with a very ugly agenda to exploit them and the free will of the women who go to them.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Harman

Do you know what it does to a woman's mind when they kill their own baby?
Making it free just makes it easy birth control with greater capacity to destroy young women's lives! The guilt these women carry is un-bearable.

You speak for women who have had an abortion then?
I have never felt any guilt for terminating a pregnancy whilst in my early twenties.

Don't presume to speak for me.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes, I had one performed at 19. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE and I wasn't a Christian with preconceived ideas, I thought it was a blob of flesh in the first and second trimester!
I had a D&C, where they pull the baby apart piece-by-piece and then count the parts on the table to make sure they're all there.

It's not entirely known how much pain these babies feel, but, it is suggested that some third trimester babies and preemies, feel MORE pain because their hormones and neurotransmitters can't block it as sufficiently!

How you could feel o.k. with it is beyond me.
Jesus DID forgive me years later and I vow to help EVERY one I can not to do what I did.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh man. This is priceless!

I wonder why the Klan hasn't rallied the troops and donated hundreds of thousands to the "cause" or why the neo-nazi groups are doing the same.

For every system there's a workaround I guess.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was in a relationship once, where the girl had an abortion without telling me. It destroyed our relationship, mostly because she was having all sorts of mental issues, and felt like she couldn't talk to me....
But again, this is not about abortion.....
It's about being able to commit money to the advertising, implementation, and counseling for a specific race of people, whether the intent be to cover the cost of a lower class, or try to infer a racial cleansing.....

new topics

<<   2 >>

join