It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: The Cain Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Cain or Essau are just too easy an answer. I'm not buying it. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I sort of believe in the bigfoot tales. I like the legends and give them more credence than, say leprechauns, but it would be cool if both existed. But I don't really believe in the giant ape or hominid that lives in secret. if Bigfoot does exist, then I think it may well be a descendant of the Nephilim, the union of fallen angels and man. Think about it. They may be well nigh immortal or at least very long lived and have supernatural powers. They could avoid detection. Weren't they described as giants banished to the wastelands?
Or maybe they're androids used by aliens like the The Six Million Dollar Man.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: moviepitchguy

Your theory and those of others is MOST LIKELY backwards?

Here's why...
1. Bigfoot seems the least destructive, most at peace with nature/the world.
2. Bigfoot avoids man (Cain)
3. Man is Cain, bigfoot might be descended from Abel
4. Our mark? - our lack of hair (perhaps)
5. Bigfoots are NOT know to hunt/kill humans. Therefore Abel (Bigfoot) avoids Cain (human).

I guarantee if Bigfoot was found to be real there would be TONS of retarded humans (Cains) rushing to kill bigfoot (Abel). But I doubt that bigfoot (Abel) would kill us (Cain).

Of all the primates WE are the ones that are marked - hairless. WE are the ones that stand out. WE are the ones that have wandered ALL over this planet in destructive force. WE ARE CAIN, bigfoot might be/most likely Abel in this scenario.

Human (Cain) ego runs rampant again.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's nonsense like this that keeps things like bigfoot from being taken seriously and keeps keeps them in unscientific tabloid moron land.

It's annoying to those of us who know what a steaming pile of childish superstition religion is to see folk trying to use it to explain the unexplained.

It seems laughable to me to see a discussion where people are apparently solving the bigfoot riddle with the ruddy bible.

That stupid book has a lot to answer for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join