It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just saw 2 ufos in st louis any body else?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i always cook for my roomates on sunday. I was making a bad a## tomato sauce whenever i hear this crazy noise and i go out side and there are about 9 lights in a row, perfectly spaced apart like 200 yrds or something, all moving in a line, like they were attached making a really weird noise, not like a plane. I am just wondering if anyone else saw or have heard anything about it?????

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I live in Joplin Missouri so i didnt see them of course but was wondering if they were headed in my direction? im will go look out if they are.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Optix]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
it was heading westish so maybe. It was moving very slow and sounded like a large water fall.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sure would've been cool if you could have gotten a photo...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

By your description, it sounds similar to the Phoenix lights. Does this mean if many people saw it, we will see the air force putting out another fancy flares statement.

Can you please describe (if possible) in more detail the exact sounds you heard. Were they whirring/doppler sounds - a series of independent pitches etc. I feel the sounds you heard may be of great importance.

I'm looking forward to any update on this sighting as they come in!

Kudos for posting so early!

(oh I hate typos but that's what happens when you get too involved after a Catnap)

Edit -Edit - Edit

[edit on 3/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

all i can say it sounded like was a giant waterfall, like a niagra type waterfall. the weirdest things was that the lights were perfectly spaced apart and their were nine of them in a line. if all the lights were one unit together than the aircraft must have been i hate to say it but close to a mile long. It was also very low, like 2000 feet off the ground or lower. It was flying southwest, which where i live in st louis nothing flies directly south west out of lambert. i havent heard anyhting about it on the news but i am hoping that other people saw it two, i don;t want to be the only one.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Now this is going to sound strange.

As an experiancer or abductee call it what you will.

I have had this dream more than once in my life.

I see a row of light's cant remember the exact number flying over my head and the sound from the first craft is like a waterfall.

This first craft is triangle shaped the craft's that follow are black and in different configuration's but these are silent no sound at all.

They all seem to have one light at there front tip

It's only when the craft pass overhead that i can tell them apart they seem to move in unison.

Like i said i have had this exact dream twice in my life that i can remember.

What a strange sighting you have just had and i beleive you shame you could not make out any detail.

Strange times we are in.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

i have had strange dreams of ufo's and aliens in my life as well, not quite like yours but, this one i saw was in real freakin life. if it wasn't then i need to start takin serious meds
. anywho, i didn't have any contact with this sighting just a huge feeling of excitement and elation. i wasn't the only witness either. my girlfriend concurred with the sighting.
i reported this to mufon. hopefully others who saw it in st louis will report it but i could see that not going anywhere because most of the people who lived here would rather watch a baseball game than a ufo and even if a ufo flew over a cardinals game it would probably be booed away

i don;t know though. we'll see if anybody else saw it. It was huge so i know that i wasn't the only one and if somebody else saw it they would have come to the same conclusion about it as i had because it was to out of the normal.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
so i have come across several other people who saw those lights on that night. thank god. some reported it to hbcc and i reported mine to mufon so hopefully something will come of this. I know that many other people saw these, maybe even a video or pic. Hopefully just a matter of time before they surface.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I posted my report on HBCC as did others. I was walking my dog headed east when I saw this intense red pulsating light traveling at great speed suddenly do a uturn. It took off again heading SW with three more catching up to it in perfect unison. Then came the jets from the north, three in all screaming through the sky after them. My sighting was around 7:30

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
yes. this is awesome. I can't believe that this is actually happening. I have talked to at least 5 people that i know personally in stl that saw something weird or fighter planes chasing something on sunday. right now i am just waiting for a video to come out. This is very real. let me tell you

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i have read, in total, 8 reports, official, dealing with this sighting on HBCC and mufon. this is the real deal yall, no joke.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here is the single report that I have read on MUFON

mufoncms.com...

At around 7:30pm I heard a very loud roar of a low flying jet go over my house. A few minutes latter I walked outside. I glanced up and saw 2 round pulsing red lights...one fallowing the other. I was looking west and they were moving s-sw at a very fast speed. I did not hear any sound..as they grew smaller on the horizon I heard jet planes aproaching from the north going in the same direction. Thats it. I live in a very heavy air traffic area and have never seen lights like these...nor have I seen any aircraft move that fast. It is also very rare to hear jets flying so low.

You mentioned several other reports, could you please link them

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

there is more than one on mufon. i posted on there and that is not mine. you may have to do a search. there are 4 more on this site,

www.hbccufo.org...

also i have several eye witness accounts that i have talked to in stl. all reports in total equal eight.
2 on mufon
4 on hbcc
2 eyewitness who are friends.

I hope this clears things up for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i'll be damned!!!!

no kidding....i live in clayton, for those of you familiar with st. louis and I swear to god I heard those jets racing over my house....I live right in the flight path for the military jets heading to lambert and across to Scott AFB. I know what those jets sound like.....this is the thing that caught my attention...

1) the time of day.....7:30 or so.....have never, ever in 4 years seen or heard the fighters fly over in the evening..

2) the level at which they were flying...much lower and faster than they normally do....at my distance from home to landing strip they are usually 10,000 - 15,000 off the deck....not this time, much lower.

3) yes, the engines were screaming

Now, i was in the middle of something, so I didn't bother to go outside and investigate, which i am woefully regretting at this moment.....so I have no idea about the reasons for the jets.......

but as for the veracity of those jets being there, yes the time and day correspond exactly to what the others have said.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Very interesting, I grew up about 50 miles south of St. Louis and have seen strange objects around that area as a child. Keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We have recently seen 2 of these flying full throttle overhead at a height of just 1,000 feet or so. They were flying from the south headed North toward the Whiteman area.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by antar]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Have you contacted any local news stations with your sighting report? Perhaps you, and other's you know that witnessed it should all call so that they don't think it's a single crackpot calling in. If you come across any more stories in the news or elsewhere, please come back and link them here.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Those jets were so low I could see every detail of the underside, shaking the air around me, one, two, three, one right after the other. I had a great view here in U City. Standing high looking SW it was if the UFO's were playing around with the military jets. A report from the South side is on HBCC.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I witnessed A Triangle back in Sept. then another in Jan. The Jan. sighting brought me to ATS. There is a lot of activity over Missouri.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join