It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wasn't there a country in Europe that admits they know about UFO's and aren't gonna hide it anymo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I remember hearing something in these about one of the Eu contries admitting ufo's and saying something to the effect that more countries need to come out of the ufo closet. WHo was it?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hmmm.... The only thing I can think of is when France released all of there classified files that involved ufo's and Frances investigations into the ufo phenomenon. You can find those files online but I dont recall seeing a website that had them translated into english.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The United States and Great Britain, who as you know are bed buddies on more than one issue, continue to deny the issue entirely and intentionally misinform the public that little grey men are merely mass delusion and hoax. However, Mexico, Ireland, France, India, and Canada are five countries, for example, that are known to be far more cooperative with researchers in terms of releasing information without the constant "there is nothing to see, there is no issue" propaganda. I suspect these countries' decision makers, the ones aware of the ET "situation," are hoping investigators will put the pieces together and realize what their country's leaders are still unable/unwilling to lay on the public.

I would imagine the latter group of aforementioned countries not only fear the "social disintegration" that may accompany such disclosure, but also the wrath of the US and GB for acting "prematurely" in their sights on such a significantly deep matter.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The Disclosure Project said so.

Nothing has happened so far though.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

French Government Release UFO Files
( published Mar 23, 2007 )

Today is a day that Ufologists have waited for their entire lives. The French government announced on Thursday that they were officially releasing all of their files on UFO investigation.

CNES is the French version of the US's SETI Project. They have been investigating UFO occurrences in France and other countries for over fifty years. CNES was one of the first organized UFO research groups in the world. The goal of the group was to be the first to release definite proof of the existence of alien life. The French government has never cut funding for this project.
In an unprecedented move, the French government ordered CNES back in October to have all of their files ready for release by April of this year. CNES reported earlier this week that they were ready now. The government told them to release all of the files, with no exception immediately. The French government has been more open to releasing information to the public then any other major country in the world. The government of France has also opened an open challenge to all other nations to release their information also.
The documents contain over 1000 files on UFO cases that have been researched by the French government. The files include pictures of possible UFOs, eyewitness accounts, field journals, and inter-governmental documents on those sightings.
Unlike many governmental documents that have been released online, the documents are not filled with black marks to cover what they don't want you to see.

Source:
www.associatedcontent.com...

MoD to open British UFO X-files

Top-secret details about hundreds of sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects are to be released for public viewing in response to the nation's continuing fascination with the subject.
Top-secret details about UFO sightings are to be released to the public
The Ministry of Defence will release a total of 160 files dating back to that time to the National Archives in Kew.
The first files will be made available in Spring 2008 and the process is expected to take three years.
The MoD has received reports of over 10,000 UFO sightings since the UFO project was set up in 1950.
After investigation, around 5 per cent remain unexplained. According to Nick Pope, who ran the Ministry of Defence UFO project from 1991 to 1994, some of the sightings are "highly credible".

Full article/source - The Telegraph

Now Britain is to release UFO files - ATS thread by IsaacKoy

Britain to release 160 UFO files - ATS thread by IsaacKoy (update)

Well, these are not a full disclosure project, but they are some good steps, of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I dont think there are any country who denies the existence of 'ufos', they just dont want to make any statements on what they are, where from, or who made them.

I think Sweden once said that they track aircrafts in their airspace which they dont know the origin of.

Just can't find that statement now.

France has released their archives on ufos, England just recently released their archives of investigations they have always claimed they never did.

Russia has been somewhat open about ufo's, but that i think has to do with they thinking many of the aircrafts in their airspace is of U.S origin.

Belgium however i think has said that they dont doubt that the sightings there are of extraterestial kind (i could be wrong about this).

top topics

join