It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

page: 1

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:47 PM
Ill have to put some of my art work up some time my latest work is in screen printing ive also done some in photography but that is more modern. I have also sent Gryffen some of my work maybe she can post it as im not in college till next week. And also have an exhibition comeing up in a few months

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:09 AM
Yes please post your artwork, and congratulations on your upcoming exhibition. Are exhibitions just for exhibiting, or do you sell your work there as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
if anyone has intrest in my work it is for sale ive had a few people ask me about it just a matter of what you can afford sorry should have said my work is on my college comp have to get it taken off and post it

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:21 PM
where's your link? I can't find your art to look at!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM

from my hnd exhibition sorry for the bad pic lol plus i had more work to the left and in front of me and i the main hallway those two screen prints are based on where i live and new york sky line my work was based on buildings

[Edited on 31/8/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
i cant get on to see your pics!!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:01 PM
next time your on chat ill show you the one i had just that the I used In here i deleted ill try to put it back up

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:02 AM
Alright 7

the link you provide is that the exhibition stuff you had up?

and it looks real good

hope to see more sometime

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
yeah from my hnd course recently just a friend took a pic the rest are waiting to be developed i had 3 prints, 9 photographs, 2 collarge and a installation piece.

new topics

top topics