It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that I post too much on ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I am a fan of denying apathy and ignorance. I don't like being a sheep. I find myself going on ATS or its sister sites BTS and PTS almost like every night here. There is something about it that I like. I like to think sometimes that ATS is a COINTELPRO operation even though I know that to not to be true, or, at least that's what they say.

Why do I say I post too much? Most people I know don't go on forums. Hey they don't even know what a forum is and here I am going on here night after night spending time reading the alternative news and reading about conspiracy theories.

Perhaps I obsess much? I don't know. All I can say is that ATS is a fun site and I like not being a sheep. I see too many Americans here in the United States rely on the news propagated by the television networks. Can you believe them? I can't.

I like this site and this site is a really fun site.

Thanks for informing me about all of these conspiracy theories that I would have never known about had I not ever been to this site. Had I not ever been on ATS I would have been a sheep and I would have been rooting for Hillary Clinton and the rest of the likes to take over the world.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I am a fan of denying apathy and ignorance. I don't like being a sheep. I find myself going on ATS or its sister sites BTS and PTS almost like every night here.

Relax, you're completly normal. Just ask the rest of us that post her nightly.

Even if you don't agreee with everything here (I know I don't) I think that reading the ideas that others put out makes you a more informed and well-rounded person. It's good to branch out and explore new ideas. How else would you know that you liked or disliked something.

ATS is a bit of a black hole though isn't it? If you find out how to escape let me know.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wait till you quit your job just so you can stay home

and dedicate your whole life to this site.

It happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Wait till you quit your job just so you can stay home

and dedicate your whole life to this site.

It happens.

How true. How true.
Mav, there is nothing wrong with you.
You seek to obtain knowledge..and this is definitely the best site for that. There is nothing wrong with being well informed.
It's all good .

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I think that I post too much on ATS

well, I don't see a bar underneath your points so I reckon your not posting enough!

LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I do seek to obtain knowledge. I can obtain many views by looking at posts from various members here on ATS. Thank you for understanding.

I'll let you know if I can ever find a way out of the black hole that is ATS.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Maverickhunter]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Here's what you need to understand, and if you do, you do not spend too much time on ATS and related forums.

If you believe most conspiracy theories, most aspects of things into those theories and generally are a believer sort of people, you do spend too much on ATS.

This is not to say that none of those theories are true. Some are, that's a fact everybody knows. Most however are not, and if you can figure out in which you do believe in, you are propably in a safe harbour at things.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

Nah.... according to this you only post 2.31 messages per day. I know a moderator who posts around 15.something messages per day -- now that's a lot!

Browse the forums too much? I don't know, maybe you do.

new topics

top topics

join