It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coral Castle Code

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I wanted to see this place but I got the wrong address for it. I ran out of time looking for it.

Is it worth a second try?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
I wanted to see this place but I got the wrong address for it. I ran out of time looking for it.

Without any doubt whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

there are signs all over Homestead .........you cannot miss them

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

robertfenix
the code is some type of mass harmonic ratio that Ed used to index his mass machine winding device. Basically by not following any of the known modern rules governing the current electro-magnetic theories Ed was able to truly see how gravity worked in nature around him. He could see hues of blue and red as the polarity he induced on objects changed their gravitational attraction/ repulsion to earth natural gravity field.

Essentially inducing a non-native pole orientation in the object that cancel a certain percentage of mass based on his golden ratio.

Then with the aid of A frame pole and some block and tackle reels he was able to lift and position the now "lower" mass blocks until they were where he needed them. When in place he turned off the induction machine and removed the conduit cable wrapped around the block.

When Ed died the FBI apparently took Ed's mass ratio index log book which says what spacing and N/S order the individual permanent magnets needed to be and the revolutions required to induce sufficient opposing gravity particles that would "appear" to counter some mass of the blocks. The fossilized coral has a strong conductive property due to the highly compacted mineral content.

Such as making an electrical arc through salty sea water...

I know that is from 2008 but let me put this in my language. What he is saying, is that you create two magnetic polls on an object, that doesent have them allready? Then they have to be pollar opposites? That in turn, creats a strange magnetic field that is constantly "fighting" its self, and that with sound vibration, lifts the object?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There has been several theories put forward from various sources. The time for theory is over and people to start devising experiments based on their theories. I think some theories are closer than others but get some experiments going mix and vary all the experimental combinations and I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is uncovered.

Someone should also go over Coral castle with metal detector and ground radar you never know Ed may of buried documents explaining it all.
edit on 24-12-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
coralcastlecode is run by a man named Jon DePew, whos work is interesting, including his equalibrium gridwork... otherwise, yes, his work with a spirograph, and putting down other peoples research is impecable...
that aside...
most of what I have read here about ed's use of partical physics sounds palpable, of course, since noone can show any evidence to prove they know how ed did what he did, or can turn up a 'mass log book' in ed's script... its all great theory, and most of these so called ed researchers can spin alot of double talk and sci tech jargon till the normal layman is spinning in circles, again, all very impressive, but just theories, and nothing more...
Now, about ed himself, heres the real facts, I wont site my sources unless I'm asked to by someone who can prove to refute it, but these are all provable facts that can be proven or documented...
First, ed was min 5'7" tall 120 lbs... thats min in his own writing, from pics that can be measured for comparison, I have seen proof ed was probably 5'9" or even 5'10", he wasn't 99lbs and 5 foot tall. Ed may not have had a formal education, but was well read, in fact he read everything in site. Ed was a freemason. Ed was from a family associated with Baron Von Zepplin.Ed came here after a failed emgagement, but not to a woman named Agnes Scuffs, agnes is a story made up by ed, like the greek myths, and the stories in the bible, he was alluding to symbolism, and esoteric thought.
Ed built Coral Castle in 1925 calling it Ed's place...
He moved it in the course of a year, ten miles down the road, over the course of the year 1936, afterward, he rearranged his monuments, spent another year adding more, writing his first book 'A Book in Every Home' and adding walls and new monuments to his park he now called 'Rock Gate'
Ed was watched by the FBI and the secret service.
Ed wrote 5 books
A Book in Every Home
Magnetic Current
Animal, Mineral and Vegetable life
A reprint of his Advertisement from the Miami Daily News
Magnetic Base Sound Base

In these books, ed left hundreds of codes and clues to decipher how and what he did... to make a long story short, 'the code is the document itself, in the manner in which it is read and understood'
Ed called his book A Book in Every Home, because ed learned some of his esoteric secrets from the bible's gematria, the true mathematics and code of the bible... Ed makes extensive use of the ww2 german enigma machine, an example can be seen here...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
ed's 'immigration numbers', yes, they were ed's immigration numbers, and either he sought those numbers, or exploited them well, but they ARE part of ed's code, the code144 site is proof of this, and more things can be found in the numbers as well....
Magneticuniverse.com is another ed site that discusses the magnetic aspect of ed's work, and there are many youtube researchers that extensively study ed.
In reality, ed was a very smart, hardworking, secretive man, who held a very special knowledge of great power. He was very careful with what he did with that knowledge, and who he gave it to during the course of a world war, and was also very careful creating a legacy that would last forever. In the course of uncovering what ed did, it takes you on a learning process, a mind opening, and creative journey to discover the past, the world, and even yourself. If you can be patient, persistent, smart and just... you can discover it for yourself.
Ed left it all there.... the knowledge of what he did, the process in which he learned it, and how to use it.... if you just allow yourself to see more, and dont get caught up in who is right and wrong.... stick with the facts....
and ignore blowhards who claim to 'know' the answer, when they prove nothing....
discover it for yourself, and you'll find that all of these sites are right, and ed was deeper than they all think...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh, and as for people going over to coral castle with metal detectors, shovels and picks, and destroying ed's creation looking for 'secrets', good luck, that wont fly with management.... open your eyes.... ed left the secrets in plain sight... please dont go to the castle and chip it apart like apes in order to learn something thats right in front of you.... show the man, and his home, some respect, please dont go there and break it apart, you arent that important to justify destroying something beautiful

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

it, and how to use it.... if you just allow yourself to see more, and dont get caught up in who is right and wrong.... stick with the facts....

It makes sense to me his knowledge for the way to work and move the stone originated with the Stone Mason family he belonged to in his Native country. In the absence of documentation to explain clearly the technique hes using the way forward is duplicate his equipment and conduct experiments which can based on theories people have for how equipment was applied to the effort of lifting stones.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cynical572

I have been there a couple of times and its amazing. If we can't figure this out, forget Egypt.

Wonder, why keep it to himself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join