It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coral Castle Code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi, I wanted to start a thread about this so called "Coral Castle Code". My interest in Coral Castle lies in "How" this guy was able to lift the massive stones. Well I found a website that claims to have solved the mystery of how massive stones wieghing several tons can be easily lifted / levatated. My first link is to the Wiki page about Coral Castle, and the second link is to the site claiming to have solved the mystery of how it was done.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.coralcastlecode.com...

I must admit all this stuff about magnetism and negative/positive/ zero is over my head but I think it would be pretty amazing if this 'code' theory had some truth to it. If true it could possibly solve alot of the mysteries surround the ancient Pyramids as well.

So I humbly ask the local experts here at ATS..."What do you think?"

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This excerpt is from the sight linked above:

www.coralcastlecode.com...
VERY IMPORTANT "Coral Castle Code" is not a hoax or a made up fantasy .. if any of you do the work yourselves to decipher Ed Leedskalnin's visual code/ message, you will soon find out it is very real.
Note for skeptics : Don't dismiss or judge something if you're too lazy to do the work to find the truth. I Hope you enjoy the discovery of Ed Leedskalnin's / Universal secret and the recognition of his true GENIUS.

It seems as though they've done quite a bit of research on all of this, it's just out of my league

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The very fact that a 99 lb, 5 foot nothin' lithuanian immigrant could raise these enormous slabs is in itself remarkable. He was a hermit. One thing he did mention publicly is he knew the secrets of the egyptians.
A fascinating story. I have done some research on the matter.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the code is some type of mass harmonic ratio that Ed used to index his mass machine winding device. Basically by not following any of the known modern rules governing the current electro-magnetic theories Ed was able to truly see how gravity worked in nature around him. He could see hues of blue and red as the polarity he induced on objects changed their gravitational attraction/ repulsion to earth natural gravity field.

Essentially inducing a non-native pole orientation in the object that cancel a certain percentage of mass based on his golden ratio.

Then with the aid of A frame pole and some block and tackle reels he was able to lift and position the now "lower" mass blocks until they were where he needed them. When in place he turned off the induction machine and removed the conduit cable wrapped around the block.

When Ed died the FBI apparently took Ed's mass ratio index log book which says what spacing and N/S order the individual permanent magnets needed to be and the revolutions required to induce sufficient opposing gravity particles that would "appear" to counter some mass of the blocks. The fossilized coral has a strong conductive property due to the highly compacted mineral content.

Such as making an electrical arc through salty sea water...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No wonder the b2 has such a highly electrified leading edge.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nice, now demonstrate how you lift several tons of coral with this code. I'll reserve my judgement untill that happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've read carefully everything in the site 'coral castle code', but I never found any sort of theory that physics can use...all I read about was a bunch of impressive words mixed together.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My point exactly, it's all good technobabble untill you actually show something concrete. This writer would make a helluva star trek writer

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
I've read carefully everything in the site 'coral castle code', but I never found any sort of theory that physics can use...all I read about was a bunch of impressive words mixed together.

Same here. All I see are graphics S and inverted S. What is this guy trying to do? Playing riddles? Can't he make a single clear statement?

Someone enlighten me please!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think there's some evidence that he did not lift these 'massive' coral blocks, but invented a type of mixture and created molds into which he could pour the substance into various sized blocks.

I believe I read that the walls of the site are admittedly poured and not quarried. Then the blocks were 'dressed' to resemble quarried stone with fake tool marks. The chairs are reportedly smooth and show no tool marks.

It doesn't explain how he got the revolving door on its pin in the frame, but it may be a lot less fantastic than first thought.

It only takes a couple apocryphal stories of 'lifting them onto a truck' to solidify the myth, no pun intended.

Don't get me wrong, it's quite impressive no matter how it was done.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have a friend that's been there several times. When the man died a large group of come alongs, block and tackles and equipment for tipod lifting was found in one of his sheds. We should be clear, that this is porus coral and not stone. The drier it gets the lighter it gets until its wet again. The blocks were likely pulled by truck after using rollers over the top of a a rola bola type set up and winches to pick them up onto a cart with wheels. There is no mystery as to how one man can accomplish the task if he has a heavy truck to use for a movable anchor point.

The fact that many were poured and dressed is also important.

The great part about the site is the inventiveness of the displays like the counter balanced door, the star gazing things and the general whimsy of it all.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well, it looks like it might not be as mysterious and earth-shattering as I once thought, but it's still a pretty cool place and I'd like to go there in person some day to check it out for myself.

As for the whole "code" thing, that website was a little strange; but it had an interesting video of someone using the "magnetic forces" to "levatate" salt...or at least that's what it appears is happening.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Interesting point about casting, I've read somewhere that there is evidence in Giza that the pyramids are cast too. Apparently something in the composition of the stone that indicates that. Then in south america there's a species of bird that makes it's nest into solid stone, as how they're able to hack into it is still a mystery. They apparently soften the stone into almost liquid by some theories. This is how mayans were apple to cast their pyramids.
I wish I could remember where I've read all this info. If anyone can remember links/species etc. please post.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
looks like the coral code guy had lots of fun with his spirograph set. Its all nonsense to me. Maybe im stupid, but if so, im too stupid to know it.

JbT

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have not had time to go over the whole site you posted there, but will when I have time.

I wanted to at this time post a link to a video which deals with the Coral Castle and magnetism involved with the mystery there.

Ill come back and compair for myself these two presentations at a later time, but for now here is another video dealing with a mystery of magnetism in the coral castle, and else where.

Video Link:
www.code144.com...

Also, worth mentioning is that Scott Creighton here at ATS has been doing his own work on mysterys within the Giza Plateau and found connection within the math to places like Coral Castle, Giza, and Masonic buildings.

See here for one of Scott's Theorys:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will say this, I believe there is lost knowledge out there. Slowly I think we (the public) are starting to unravel some of these mystery's, or at least relies there is something there to this all. I hold the belief that there is elites who still carry this knowledge.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by JbT]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I also have a theory about giza/maya/coral castle...

First of all, please see this image: diescreamdie.deviantart.com...

As you may have heard, there are masons, skull&bones and more secret societies...
My theory is this:
Some say that 2012 is a year where natural disasters will occur. The planet Nibiru will come so close to Terra that our poles will shift, powerful eartquakes/tsunamis will unleash.
Let's just think for one second that this is true. Just for one second!
Let's say that 10-20-30 thousand years ago, there existed an other modern society jut like us today. And that society had the same faith as we will have in 2012(JUST for the sake of this idea!). So that ancient society's technology got lost in time. After the disaster of that time, (let's say) a few thousand people survived. They've built the pyramids(they were advanced, right?).

In present time, our society doesn't allow us to evolve much, because of money and greed. For example: America discovers levitation... they'll keep it a secret and try to exploit it in wars... although humans discovered levitation, other countries will NOT know of it's existence.

Free masons are incredibly smart people. There's a temple in philadelphia that is dedicated to ANTI-GRAVITY!

And last idea: we're surrounded by miracles. We're just used to seeing them. For example, our human body. it's perfectly balanced. It's a true work of art.
But what keeps it in place? My guess is magnets and north/south polarities.
Why can't there exist something that neutralizes gravity? I'm pretty sure that gravity is simply a different type of magnetism.
Think about it: a magnet attracts iron. gravity attracts everything.
Well... everything must have a base. So basically, gravity attacts that base, not everything...

I hope you've understood my ideas.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JbT

wow JBT , I really agree with everything you've said.

There really does seem to be a correlation between the sites and the mathematics and cryptograms left behind on display and some in less obvious places. Unfortunately Jeremy seems to have removed his videos of secret of the universe from public view, and closed his site.

I found 2 of the best articles on Leedskalnin , Tesla, masonry and the geometry of this secret. It seems pretty compelling. I put forward the notion this mystery is still very much alive, and flourishing still!

I wonder why code144 closed

www.lvl39.com...

www.lvl39.com...

Abductee

edit: jbT i give star

[edit on 17-12-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Or, it could just be a guy using levers and a basic understanding of physics:

It's rather simple to move large blocks. All this talk of levitation and magic is ridiculous when there is such a simple explanation, one far more elegant than this magic rubbish.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
One thing he did mention publicly is he knew the secrets of the egyptians.

He did. Massive armies of unpaid or underpaid laborers. South Florida has been a major hub for illegal immigration for decades.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

Originally posted by jpm1602
One thing he did mention publicly is he knew the secrets of the egyptians.

He did. Massive armies of unpaid or underpaid laborers. South Florida has been a major hub for illegal immigration for decades.

Ed leedskalnin must have been keeping an even bigger secret than i thought.

The ability to hide a whole bunch of migrant workers (or a bunch of machinery
) hehe)

made me chuckle anyway..

Abductee

<<   2  3 >>

join