It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six-month-old baby killed by Israel attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is fully compatible with Zionists' newly admitted entity. A Nazi Israel.

And not a tweak out of them. Just goes to show that they not have only have morals but no humanity. Just double standards.

Disgusting that this zionist entity is allowed to murder and get away with not a word of condemnation from those "civilised" nations.

And yet , the generals talk of bringing further cleansing via a palestinian holocaust. I thought we were rid of these Nazis.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What do you recommend we do with Israel?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
What do you recommend we do with Israel?

Re-shift it back to germany

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And so suffer the littler children.

Another ugly side of relgious intolerance in this world.

"The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness...Rabbi Kook, the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism said, "The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews...is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.' "Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky's "Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel"

Ideological basis of racism in Israel

www.cactus48.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

So, you believe it shouldn't exist?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So, you believe it shouldn't exist?

I said it should be re-shifted.Big difference!

But truely i don't mind the jews and Israel itself.Its the zionists that i have a big problem with who keep wanting to commit genocide and extending their lands

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I said it should be re-shifted.Big difference!

But truely i don't mind the jews and Israel itself.Its the zionists that i have a big problem with who keep wanting to commit genocide and extending their lands

You need to define re-shifted.

Please, do not use double-speak.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I am sure re-shifted has a totally different meaning to exterminated.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

That's like asking Humpty-Dunpty to reassemble himself

How about some fair and balanced video links on dead Israeli women and children?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Once again, you need to define "re-shifted."

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Once again, you need to define "re-shifted."

Moving from one place to another my freind.

Can we please get back onto the topic now?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Can we please get back onto the topic now?

There are some more questions I have...

First, why do you want it "re-shifted" to Germany?

Second, if you do not believe the modern state of Israel should exist as it is now, what do you believe should replace it?

This is actually on topic. We often see rage against Israel, your original post being an example, but rarely do we see solutions offered (and I do not believe this is unintentional). I am looking for what you should believe should be done.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

First, why do you want it "re-shifted" to Germany?

Because its an illegal state the the UN installed in the Middle East in first place.

Second, if you do not believe the modern state of Israel should exist as it is now, what do you believe should replace it?

Well i believe Israel can still exist there but it should give the Palestinian lands back.But the problem is it wants to extend and keep extending.

If Israel continues like this than it should be treated as it treats its own immigrants.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Because its an illegal state the the UN installed in the Middle East in first place.

Well i believe Israel can still exist there but it should give the Palestinian lands back. But the problem is it wants to extend and keep extending.

If Israel continues like this than it should be treated as it treats its own immigrants.

You contradict yourself.

First you say that it is an illegal state (I'm wondering which law it violates) that the UN installed...but then go on to say it can still exist if it gives Palestinian lands back.

Which is it? Is it an illegal state that shouldn't exist and be re-shifted to Germany or one that has a right to exist?

Perhaps you can answer some other questions for me?

Are you familiar with the Balfour Declaration of 1917?

Which Palestinian lands should it give back?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

SaviorComplex, It will help you to understand the thread Attari started if you have more info on the poster.

You have a good sense of perception.

Anyways, I'd still like to see other pertinent video, if Attari would be so kind to include some.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

First you say that it is an illegal state (I'm wondering which law it violates) that the UN installed...but then go on to say it can still exist if it gives Palestinian lands back.

Well its still an 'illegal state' but it will be hard to re-shift the whole thing to germany.And i don't think germany would want zionists messing up their place.

So giving the Palestinian lands back would pretty much solve the problem and end this genocide the Israelis are commiting.

And i did a little wiki search on the Balfour Declaration..this is the first paragraph it came up with.

The letter stated the position, agreed to at a British Cabinet meeting on October 31, 1917, that the British government supported Zionist plans for a National home for the Jewish people within Palestine‎ with the condition that nothing should be done which might prejudice the rights of existing communities there.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think that the Jews in northern Europe had enough of death and discrimination when they became the target of Nazi Germany.

I can not comprehend why when this people were almost wipe out in northern Europe now feels that instead of peace and tolerance is letting fundamentalism get the best of them.

Sometimes certain things happen because is no compromise from any of the parties involved.

Nobody wants to see littler children becoming the victims of violence and inability of compromise this is the future we are building for our children, a world full of hatred and religious, racial intolerance.

How about the children in Africa that is a genocide bigger than any Genocide in this world history against one particular race.

It just sad that we as humans have not learned anything from history.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So giving the Palestinian lands back would pretty much solve the problem and end this genocide the Israelis are commiting.

And i did a little wiki search on the Balfour Declaration..this is the first paragraph it came up with.

More questions -- which Palestinian lands are you talking about.

Second, do you know the definition of genocide?

Third, now that you know what the Balfour Declaration is, do you know what the Palestinian Mandate is? Further, after reading about the Balfour Declaration, why do you blame Germany and/or the UN?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Although this is tragically sad, I don't really see this being unique to Israel in any way.
Sure, they might not care they killed the baby, but they weren't exactly targetting it, and that is no different to events that happen in any other war zone.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Israeli supporter. I'm just saying war is horrible, and in war, this is a perfectly normal event.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

More questions -- which Palestinian lands are you talking about.

Second, do you know the definition of genocide?

Third, now that you know what the Balfour Declaration is, do you know what the Palestinian Mandate is? Further, after reading about the Balfour Declaration, why do you blame Germany and/or the UN?

Sorry I am busy posting on other threads at the moment.Can you get to the point please.What kind of bottom line are you trying to get to overall?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join