It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six-month-old baby killed by Israel attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attari
Sorry I am busy posting on other threads at the moment.Can you get to the point please.What kind of bottom line are you trying to get to overall?

Just answer the questions please.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Just answer the questions please.

Ok i will answer them when i am free from other postings.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's the thing, Attari. In your rhetoric, I see you using certain buzzwords, but I am not sure if you understand either the meaning of the words, or the history that they carry.

The reason I've been asking you these questions is to get a better understanding of your knowledge of the defintions of words, their history, and the history of the subject matter.

You throw out words like "Nazi" and "genocide" but I have serious doubts you know what these words mean, or their weight. Instead, you use them because they are active, strong buzzwords. But what do those words really mean? Are they the best words to be using, given the situation?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

But what do those words really mean? Are they the best words to be using, given the situation?

I use those words in direct connection to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I use those words in direct connection to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I've seen your rhetoric there to.

And I replied in that thread that there is more than one definition of "holocaust" depending on the context and if the "h" is capitalized.

And again, I ask you, despite the words of one man, given the reality of the situation on the ground, are those the best words to be using?

You have yet to demonstrate a working knowledge of the history of the situation, your ignorance of the Belfour Declaration and placing the blame on the UN as examples. Instead, you throw around words like Nazi and genocide...you demand Israel give back Palestinian lands, yet when you are asked which lands they should give back, you cannot answer.

You are being driven by emotion, rhetoric, and propaganda, not reason or facts.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Attari i have tried reasoning with you in your other thread, yet you continuously throw up anti-israeli progaganda. Frankly its pathetic for you to claim that Israeli children are subjected to brainwashing, when its patently clear that it is you that have been brainwashed into thinking that israeli rockets are only
targeted at palestinian babies.

I will try one last time, for your sake, to explain to you why that baby died.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Summary : 4 children dead, 15 militants killed.

This is a textbook example of collateral damage, and is unavoidable when the militants are camping inside areas strewn with civilians. sh*t happens in war.

And another thing, why did you not highlight the fact that palestinian rockets regularly kill israeli civilians, and ONLY civilians?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This seems like another Palestinian attempt at PR.

Since when would they allow cameras to follow the infant into the ER, to the point that they show Drs intibating him?

When they show the mother "crying" why are her cheeks and eyes completely dry, if she's so overcome with emotion?

If the child was sleeping between its parents, why weren't either of them injured during the attack? Apparently the shrapnel only hit the infant, despite the fact that they room and house look almost completely destroyed.

This whole thing smells like a set up to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
What do you recommend we do with Israel?

Re-shift it back to germany

Uh, what do you mean shift it back to Germany? The State of Israel had never been in Germany - unless you're making a rather tasteless Holocaust reference, which really loses you the moral high ground here.

Also, apparently a Palestinian-fired Kassam rocket killed a Palestinian baby too, and I don't see you complaining that Hamas are inhumane: "Hamas said the baby, Malak Karfaneh, was killed and three other civilians were wounded in an Israeli strike on Beit Hanoun, a northern town where Palestinians often launch rockets at Israel. But local residents said one of those rockets fell short and landed in the area of the baby's house." (www.jpost.com...)

I'm not trying to defend the Israeli government's cruel treatment of Palestinians, but be even-handed about this. The illegal Hamas government that through violent means seized the Gaza strip are not innocent pacifists being led about in chains by laughing, strangely Aryan-looking Jewish Israeli Mossad agents, you know? They authorise, celebrate and glorify the act of strapping bombs to young men and women - and even their own children - sending them into heavily populated but not military locations to cause as much loss of life as possible.

It's just a whole tit-for-tat thing going on, which is bogus and immature, like children fighting over toys except with thousands of people dying. Like, what the hell is wrong with humanity?

[edit on 1/3/2008 by rexpop]: Edited for spelling. I suck :-(

[edit on 1/3/2008 by rexpop]: Edited to correct editing error to correct italicised text.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by rexpop]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
look, everyone gets upset about this stuff and points a finger at Israel...
But, I know that other babies, pregnant women, have been killed by the other sides fighting Israel as well...

You want to send Israel back to Germany or whatever?
How many young kids will suffer then...

Stop pointing fingers, both sides kill, I don't blame the people, I blame the War and ideals that blind them.

I go to Israel every summer, the people there are just like you and me. I love it there. There is no talk about how people want to fight, they just know that one day they might have to. But that goes unsaid...

Its like when people label the USMC as "baby-killers."
Wow, because of few bad eggs we're going to label the entire Marine Corps "baby-killers"...

Grow up.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Who doesnt know what Nazi or genocide mean? cmon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join