It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

Sorry I missed your reply here. I was heavily involved in another thread. Yes my studies on mercury unveil the same things. I am not surprised to hear that bi-polar illness is among them. Sometimes it makes you wonder what our guv is up to??

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In another related topic, I found this might be interesting to watch later on tonight. The couple appeared in this morning's federal interview about their injured child from vaccine containing thimerosal mercury shots.

LARRY KING TO INTERVIEW FAMILY OF VACCINE INJURED CHILD

AGE OF AUTISM

The war has begun.

On Thursday March 6, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. at the U. S. Federal Courthouse in Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Jon Poling, M.D., Ph. D. and his wife Terry, an attorney and nurse, will hold a press conference about the government’s recent concession that “vaccines” (not just thimerosal or the MMR shot), “significantly aggravated” their daughter’s underlying mitochondrial disorder and led to her diagnosis of autism and seizures. (The seizure part of the equation was conceded on February 22, 2008.)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok, I have a question. I thought about this the other day. Do the increasing amount of vaccinations children are told to receive have anything to do with increasing number of children with autism?

50 years ago, not many for me. 30 years ago, maybe a couple new ones added. But now, it seems children are told to get shot after shot, even for something not life threatening normally.

I know this next statement will sound mean or cruel, but it is faced by parents of severely disabled children. When you see programs about how autistic children are being helped, it can give one a warm fuzzy feeling to see a cute child smiling, making great progress. But what is not shown is what will happen when that child grows into an adult. At a time when most parents are having their children leave the nest, parents of children with such disabilities cannot look forward most times to an independent adult, and face being permanent caretakers of the child. More children with autism means more families having to face this situation.

<< 1   >>

join