It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?

www.huffingtonpost.com

After years of insisting there is no evidence to link vaccines with the onset of autism spectrum disorder (ASD), the US government has quietly conceded a vaccine-autism case in the Court of Federal Claims.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.blacklistednews.com

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sooooooooo, the gov. is finally giving in to the argument of vaccine related autism. It's about time!!!!! Now if they could only get it together on all th other problems with vaccines and big pharma drugs. It is getting out of control. I just can't believe that it took so long. Especially when things such as this are continually happening:
ProQuad

Childhood ProQuad Vaccine Linked To Convulsions

Children suffered higher rates of fever-related convulsions when they got a Merck & Co. combination vaccine instead of two separate shots, according to a new study presented Wednesday.

And notice....again it is Merck. These people are determined to hurt as many people as possible and make a HUUUGE profit while doing it.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/28/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As a parent of a child with Asperger's, I find this very interesting. I will be checking into the mitochondrial aspect more.

My personal feeling, at this time, is that thimerosal does not cause Autism (although who wants to shoot that crap into their child?). I do believe, however, that the MMR vaccine can cause ASD in children who are already predisposed for some reason. It seems to me there has to be a link there somewhere. So very many parents report “normal” progress in their child...until one day they get their shots and their world immediately turns upside-down. Every parent I know who has a child with an ASD believed from the onset that it was the vaccines, and that was before the thimerosal hype.

There have been some interesting studies that point to the MMR theory. But there has been so much screaming, from both sides of the argument, over thimerosal that nobody seems to be paying attention to this. I would just like to see the government acknowledge that there needs to be further study. Other than the thimerosal studies, very little research has been done. And for something that is put into millions of children, you think that would be top priority.

I will search for the links to the MMR studies (I hope I stuck them on another thread on ATS because I was looking for them the other day and couldn't find them).

***Jazzerman, if you're lurking, maybe you could help us with some comments on the mitochondrial theory here????

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by otherhalf

If you could find those links that would be great. My wife is an OT and I try to give her any kind of updates or info that I can find relating to this matter. It is an ongoing matter that is of great importance to her and her work. she is much more familiar with the autism arguments. IMO though, I hate all vaccines as you can see from my threads. these stories are increasing all the time. You have to wonder.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Us lower eschelon health care providers (I'm a registered nurse) have lonnnng suspected these elective vaccinations as being unhealthy and a causative agent in problems such as those related here.

I don't take the flu vaccinations. The flu for which the vaccine used to protect us has, by the time of injection into patients, long mutated into something else....which you can subsequently contract when/if you get exposed.

Besides, the preventative innoculation will, in more people than not, make you sick to varying degrees.

On the other hand, innoculation against measles, mumps, polio, etc....are still a wise choice.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an M.D. and the majority of them will advise you to take your shots.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by deenamarie53]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Sometime in the not to distant future human beings will look back at vaccination as barbaric and insane. They will wonder aloud why we didn't pursue using harmonics, frequencies, and vibrations to attack the crystalline structures of disease. They will wonder how on earth we became so sold on molecular biology that we completely failed to investigate the biological implications of fields.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Related ATS threads (I'm sure there are many others I'm missing):

Autism & MMR related?

US Scientists Back Autism Link to MMR

NEWS: Reported Cases of Autism Spike Alarmingly

Childhood Vaccinations??

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Autism - It's Hit My Home.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Study: Vaccines with Thimerosal not tied to brain problems

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates

Edit to add:
Oh, I broke the links! Mods?!?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by otherhalf]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Actually the government didn't concede anything.

"When asked for a comment last week about the court settlement, a spokesman for HHS furnished the following written statement":

"DVIC has reviewed the scientific information concerning the allegation that vaccines cause autism and has found no credible evidence to support the claim. Accordingly, in every case under the Vaccine Act, DVIC has maintained the position that vaccines do not cause autism, and has never concluded in any case that autism was caused by vaccination."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

sty

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
who is the government ? people elected by the farma corporations to represent them

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Chromatico, you copy cat, at least the external quote tags like I did when I pointed out the same thing to you almost word for word.

You thought it w3ould go un noticed because that thread was closed and directed here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out, you got your first foe.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think there are two separate issues of toxicology being considered as one
in this case.

One is the toxicity of the vaccines themselves eg MMR and the other is the toxicity of the Thiomersal or mercury which they contain.

My personal opinion as a health worker( albeit a somewhat unconventional one) is that certain vaccines ,especially those containing a LIVE virus such as the measles component of the MMR may be toxic in a subset of the population.

Mercury on the other hand seems to be to a greater or lesser extent
ALWAYS toxic.

A propos of mercury I once attended a seminar given by a Russian Professor of Neurology who when asked about Multiple Sclerosis said he did not know much about it as he had only ever seen three cases in his life!!

Anyone involved in any of the healing professions will know how incredible this statement seemed. Any neurology clinic in the west would have more than three people with Multiple Sclerosis attending it at anyone time.

When asked why this was he stated that it was because the use of mercury in dentistry was banned in Russia in the 1960s also that all the food in Russia is organic -they have never been able to afford pesticides and so have never used them.

He also said that motor neurone disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ) is unknown in Russia.

I have also read of the current spate of peanut allergy among children being related to the use of Arachis Oil (peanut oil) as a stabiliser in vaccines.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Bashibozkedi]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here is another link to disastrous effects of vaccines:www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those that wonder if mercury is good or bad for us; Ever hear the term, mad as a hatter? Mercury was used to put the shape in the hats (or to help keep it's shape). It caused insanity.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I want know if the super MODERTER has a threD;

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
MY THREAD PRESENTS ANAMALIES....SORRRY

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Sometime in the not to distant future human beings will look back at vaccination as barbaric and insane. They will wonder aloud why we didn't pursue using harmonics, frequencies, and vibrations to attack the crystalline structures of disease. They will wonder how on earth we became so sold on molecular biology that we completely failed to investigate the biological implications of fields.

I was wondering the same thing. Vaccines seem so much like the old leech treatment in the amount of thought they've actually placed in it.

I can almost guarantee you there is a cure for the flu. The flu itself is so incredibly basic to us now that it would be impossible for someone not to have come up with a way to eradicate it.

Resonances may be a great direction. But unfortunately, the general populace is more afraid of the word "radiation" than they are of "Virus."

When they hear that they are bombarded with all kinds of "radiation" all day long, and that it's natural... it becomes painfully obvious how indoctrinated they are when they immediately ask "How can I protect myself from the daily radiation?"

The ignorance of the layman can be both hilarious, and down right scary... I mean, these people are actually VOTING!

[EDIT]
And no, Goopity, you're not killing this thread. Read the rules or get off ATS.
We've all seen your kind before, it's neither amusing, nor effective.

For the rest of you, take heed. Click ignore.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It has been discussed by several that Thimerosal is something to be concerned about in regard to it's containing mercury.

Here is the FDA page discussing Thimerosal and which vaccinations contain it and what amounts.

www.fda.gov...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Reply to Sizzle.

Interestingly enough I was taught about the origin of the phrase "mad as a hatter"being due to the fact that mercury was used in hat making at Medical School ( OK I admit I'm an MD but I stopped practicing allopathic medicine 20 years ago-I'm now a homoeopath and herbalist).

Yet despite being taught at University that mercury causes insanity this stuff is still allowed to be put in peoples teeth and injected into our children! What is going on?!?

Also I think that mercury still causes insanity. In my practice I have found it linked to bi-polar disorder (manic-depressive psychosis). There is an extremely high rate of suicide among dentists probably related to the fact
that they are exposed to mercury all the time.

No one in authority will ever admit to mercury being toxic in the forms of vaccines or dental amalgam as they can not afford the law-suits especially here in the UK where until recently all dentists were employed by the government and nearly all MDs still are.

Nonetheless I expect that the American civil courts will eventually see off the use of mercury in vaccines and dentistry(keep it going over there you guys!)

PS Sizzle I like the Tiger where did you get him?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Double post _sorry

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Bashibozkedi]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join