It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Confronted in Austin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Bill Clinton Confronted in Austin

www.prisonplanet.com

As mobs of people in the crowd shouted for the sign to be put down-- and still others tore the 9/11 sign away-- Clinton told the crowd, "It's an honor to be heckled by people who are afraid of the truth."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It's one thing when Bill Clinton is doing it -- I expect that kind of behavior from him. It's another thing when the majority of the crowd is screaming at the man for minutes and minutes, eventually having his sign taken from him. What happened to free speech in this country?

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/28/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't have much to say about this video. I don't beileve in the 9/11 Conspiracy or many other theories for that matter.

As for your comment on Freedom of Speech, yeah it's kinda sad that he has his sign knocked down. Thats very rude to do. He is allowed to hold up that sign as much as those people can hold up a "Hillary" sign.

If I'd been on stage I'd have said "Now that wasn't a nice thing to do. He has every right to hold up that sign so stop it."

Of course I'd probably be called a truther but. Whatev.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Political campaigns are just so bloody weird. Mob mentality and pheramones. No wonder Hitler did so well. Nader is in now so planetary alignment is complete. LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
welp at least next time he learnt he needs to electrify the sign and wear rubber gloves lol....

Go ahead take my sign ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzAP~ !!!!

i dunt care if he was saying the color blue doesnt exsist, he has every right to say anything he wants......

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wish I could have been right next to that guy holding up an exact same sign of my own.

Somebody would have gotten knocked out if they tried to touch my sign.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

Haha, beat them over the head with the sign. That'd be amuseing.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by filmmaker45]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Whoah...

That was some crowd, lots of people squashed together into a small area.

Personally, I liked the signs but I think the point that is being over-looked is that there were people in the crowd who couldn't see Clinton---because the signs blocked their view. That is my take on the video.

Other than that, it's politics as usual. Lots of hot air.

I don't care for Clinton but I admire his talents with interns.... Uh, er people.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Geeze, poor Nader. I wish he had a chance to be prez. but I don't think it's ever going to happen. I believe he could possibly have made some significant and positive changes about how big government does business.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deenamarie53
Personally, I liked the signs but I think the point that is being over-looked is that there were people in the crowd who couldn't see Clinton---because the signs blocked their view. That is my take on the video.

So were the Hillary signs. Even so, if that was the reason, they could have asked him to lower the sign or move to the side, not to rip the sign out of his hands.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
He has about as much chance as Kucinich Dee.
I don't understand why they do it. Lost cause.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I guess you watched the video? What I heard being said to the sign holders was "put the sign down". No swearing, no name calling or threats. The folks with the signs totally ignored the inconveiniece caused to the others behind them.

It's only common courtesy to be considerate when you're in such a crowd....otherwise people can escalate to violence.

I didn't see any heads being choped-off either. Not a hint of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Agreed. His chance was years ago when the hippies were the "in thing".

I personally like the man Nader--but feel that such a heavy political position would ruin a good man. If he didn't go bad he'd have to lose part of his mind just to cope with the garbage he'd be surrounded with.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i think bill should have said

"you know those damn truthers, everyone here should know it is so much easier to live with a lie that you have already accepted, besides (with southern drawl) it reminds me of a certain line of thinking that my friend Donald trump once said " when you owe the bank 10,000 you got a problem, when you owe the bank 100,000,000 they got a problem" now applying this to 9/11
you see when you tell a little lie, it's just your problem but the truth can be known, when you push a big lie it becomes the country's problem (thus the truth can never be known w/o the country going ape sh*T) we had to do this # to get resources in the Middle east for ourselves and our european buddy's and we had to lie because most people would never accept that the ends (a few thousand deaths) justify the monetary and political means. damn nutcase truthers

top topics

join