It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia and the USA joined forces?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was thinking as I read all of these immature people argue which country is better, i thought to myself what if they teamed up? I mean you would be looking at the most powerful empire ever. The US scientists could team with russian scientists to make weapons, each country has different categories they excell in..us being computers, there's being rocketry and other missiles. The US and Russia could supply eachother with recources..food and other things. Imagin a global super power superior to anyother country(s)...I have personally been to russia and must say that they are certainly happy there..and have a very high morale, i think american people need this kind of boost. But sadly i know this will never be true because of different views..but still think about it we could take on anyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm nuking Russia right now on DEFCON. Oh, there goes Moscow...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They already are. They use each other in the media to increase defense spending. Its almost choreographed.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That would only lead to world peace and positive advancement for our civilization...That just wont do! No! I wont have it!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There is coming a time. When the United States ,Russia,and China will be allies. They will be against the new super-power. Right now it is call the E.U. At that time,it will be know as the United Roman Nation. And thier leader will be the ruler of the whole Earth. He is the evil one that is say to come.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Don't get too ahead of yourself. China and the USSR couldn't even get along enough to become strong allies when they were both communist and the entire western world was allied against them.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
well if this new "ruler" comes about theyre gonna have two very pissed off arrogant(dont hate we all know its true) nations facing them arent they.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
what if all the governments become one

what would be the reason for the military?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hmm... That's a scary thought actually. I can't see it happening any time soon, but how super do we need super powers to be? I think an alliance like that would give rise to a one world government.

The Sino-Soviet split is an example of why it probably can't work. Ideologies would get in the way, and both sides could never really be happy. The whole reason we have stuff today like GPS and the Internet is because of the Cold War - it spawned an enormous amount of technology. With the recent spy case involving China, I'd expect a sort of 'Cold War II' if the world becomes any more destabilized.

There's also the pride factor on both sides as well. That'd take a few hundred years to clear before the two have to join up against China

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well i dont think there would be any reason for china and russia to team up because there both one ov the biggest countrys in the world and china has 1/4 ov the worlds population but if they did team up agianst U.S.A. The U.S. wouldnt stand a chance just look at all the wars they have started and the wars that they went to just to stop the war there one on the most blood hungry countrys out there today
they have been in control for way to long so i dont give a flying # about them but i would hate if they did go to war and canada helped the U.S. i would not fight along them

BUT DOWN WITH U.S.A.
and let the true land ov the free rise

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by USamf

While we're at it why don't we speculate about:
Why don't Hyenas and Lions team up?
Why doesn't Christianity and Islam team up?
Why doesn't etc etc etc etc etc etc

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
awe no one else is making any more comments abnout this thats sad because i find it so much fun about talking about the next war thats innevedibble
haha i love these things

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

Erm in a nuclear exchange your just as f'd as we are.
hEh.
Just thought I'd point that out there friend.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA U MAKE ME LAUGH
canada does not have any type ov nuclear weapon we took apart all ov are back in the 60's because canada has no need to have or even start a nuclear war FRIEND!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Russia and The US would probably attack china and canada.

Maybe australia too.

just for the hell of it

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

It's called radioactive fallout friend perhaps you should look it up.
Then there is such a thing as missles missing for whatever reason.

Unless you think there is some sort of invisible shield protecting you.
At which case I would have to laugh at you.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Fallout is overrated.

They already debunked a nuclear winter.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Holygamer

Yea radioactivity is over rated. *rolls his eyes*
Tell that to the former inhabitants of Pripyat.

And what does radioactivity have to do with nuclear winter anyway?

And it's all well and good to claim its been debunked what information rather your word do you have????
Call me cynical.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

well like i said CANADA does NOT have any warheads and i never said that we were protected by anything and i know that a missles can go off target

top topics

join