It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 holes in the neck and the blood completely drained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok this really freaked me out. I live in peralta, NM a little town just outside of albuquerque, I work for this contractor who lives here also and he owns 2 horses and 3 cows. Well I was going to his house to get my paycheck, and as i pull up i see 1 cop car and and 2 other cars, and my boss is standing outside along with 4 other people who turn out to be a cop and 3 people from the FBI, and their all standing around this dead cow. So he comes and tells me what happens since the cop wouldn't let me any closer, and he tells me that 2 of his cows are dead, He said they had 3 holes in their neck and the blood was completely drained from their bodies, he said he found footprints that didn't look like anything hes ever seen and hes a hunter too. Has anybody else ever heard of animals getting mutilated this way??

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Do you know if the cows were missing their tongues, ears, or sex glands?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

no he said they were completely intact except for the holes in their neck

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What sort of holes?

SLPEXE

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm sure the footprints are long gone, but I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in seeing them. Do you know if your boss took any pictures?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

You might want to contact Linda Moulton Howe at the link below. Contact information is listed there. Looks like she's not that far from you. Linda's an expert on animal mutilations.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

he didn't tell me what they looked like he was really freaked out

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

thats the wierd thing as soon as the FBI got there they cleaned everything up right away and wouldnt let him look at the scene anymore

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We would love to see some pictures from this...

How/why was the FBI contacted?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
quedado mono, I have heard some high strangeness comes out of the Manzanos.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

he said he called the cops and the FBI showed up with them

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just commented on a thread for the FOIA forum about this.

FOIA: Cattle Mutilation Investigation - FBI Files

This all started happening back in the early '70s in that area. The FBI was originally very reluctant to join the investigation. It took multiple requests and pressure from Sen. Haskell on the Attorney General, Griffin Bell at the Justice Dept., to get the investigation started. Once on scene the FBI didn't do much but get in the way and stall. The government labs used for analysis gave incomplete reports. There were reports of strange aircraft in the vicinity of the mutilations, possibly government helos, and 4" diameter footprints made by something very heavy.

The previous comment asking if organs were missing is in reference to these prior mutilations. Most of them involved removal of the sex organs, tongue, rectum, and lymph glands. There were also reports in the file of cattle completely drained of blood. In fact, this was pretty common, as well. I recommend looking through the file linked above, it is only 130 pgs. on pdf and has lots of eyewitness accounts, news stories, and correspondence with the government.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

thanks for that link very helpful

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
its most likeley a chupacabra especialy since there was virutally no damage to anything exepy where the holes are, i no that some times the organs and stuff are missing too but chups also just drink blood

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chupacabraboy
its most likeley a chupacabra especialy since there was virutally no damage to anything exepy where the holes are, i no that some times the organs and stuff are missing too but chups also just drink blood

Care to elaborate on how you know so much about chups?

It is interesting that a chupacabraboy just shows up on ATS on this pariticualar thread. Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yea, this thread is starting to go downhill fast.

The OP claims to be at the scene and cant answer even one question. My friend Springer has got me in the habit of not using the "H" word so I won't. However, I suspect.....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
so, are we all suggesting vampires?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

so, are we all suggesting vampires?

He said 3 holes in the neck! So it couldn't have been a vampire.Or maybe there is a vampire with 3 long sharps teeth? 2 on each side of the mouth and one in the middle.the vampire must also have a big stomach to hold all the cows warm blood.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Yeah, I don't know about this one either. I've checked the breaking news for Albuquerque the last couple days and there is nothing about cattle mutilations in Peralta....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just called the Valencia county sheriffs dept. and they had not heard of any cattle mutilation in Peralta.

I'll call the county livestock board and see if they have any information.

Perhaps this afternoon, I'll take a little spin down there and nose around.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join