It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian 3D ANimated Propaganda (*Real?*)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Iranian 3D ANimated Propaganda (*Real?*)

www.memritv.org

Iranian Intelligence Ministry Broadcast Encouraging People to Snitch on Spies Features "John McCain" Masterminding a Velvet Revolution in Iran from the White House
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
bradstaggs.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm Not entirely sure if it's real, but good God does it show desperation. I find it funny that not only do they think the Republican party has a chance, but that their looking at McCain about 20 years younger. And it's in 3d.

www.youtube.com...

how do you format youtube videos for direct post?

www.memritv.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
get the video number. on the URL it says watch=xxxxxx take those numbers and letters and when your posting on the board go to where it says youtube video and paste the video number

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Actually, stripping away the propagandistic language and sense of menace, I expect that a McCain administration's approach to Iran will be almost exactly like what is seen in the video.

McCain has endorsed regime change in Iran before, and it's no secret that the CIA had it's fingers in the various "color revolutions" that have been aimed at reducing Russian influence in Eastern Europe. It's also no secret that Gene Sharp has provided the tactics used in these uprisings, or that George Soros's Soros Foundation has funded and laid the groundwork for many of them.

It's also true that our experiences in Afghanistan and Iraq have made it clear that military intervention & occupation is not as easy as it sounds.

There is nothing deceptive about pointing out that "regime change" is the policy of the United States towards Iran.
It's not even something we try to hide.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let's all watch the video and pay attention to a small but interesting detail. At about 40 seconds we see the translation show that the word democracy is being spoken. Now, in the audio we actually hear the word "democracy" spoken, although the accents aren't english.

What does this tell us?

Well, whatever the language happens to be, and I'm assuming it's either Arabic or Persian, it doesn't contain a word for democracy and it has borrowed the word from english. So, I've hastily jumped to the conclusion that democracy itself is a moderately alien concept to the culture from wence this video came.

If the United States doesn't share a common ground of base concepts with Iranian culture (I'm assuming the video is Iranian), and to a greater extent all of middle eastern culture, then we can only conclude that our current geopolitical situation is going to get worse before it gets better.

Call me Sammy Speculate, but that's the way it looks to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

It's not wrong either. What I'm pointing out is that they are showing this to their people. Now, the fact is, the people are more liking of America then Iranian government. Knowing this, the video shows the double thought process of Iran. They are making something good look bad. Luckily, the Iranian people are educated and know it's just stupid propaganda.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Well, whatever the language happens to be, and I'm assuming it's either Arabic or Persian, it doesn't contain a word for democracy and it has borrowed the word from english. So, I've hastily jumped to the conclusion that democracy itself is a moderately alien concept to the culture from wence this video came.

It's Persian.
You're aware Iran is a multi-party democracy, right?
It's strangled somewhat by an unusual theocratic judiciary, but it is definitely democratic in nature.

reply to post by Gorman91

They are making something good look bad.

Well, if Iranians want to do it on their own, that's good.
If they're working on behalf of the US, that's definitely bad.

Interfering in Iranian politics & democracy is how we got into this whole mess with Iran in the first place.

It's up to Iranians to change Iran, without outside interference.

[edit on 2/26/08 by xmotex]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

I agree. But I think the Big Brother theocracy there needs a little wobbling so the masses can pull if down.

top topics

join