It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by a scientologist!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by InfaRedMan

In the future it would be a good idea not to accept food from strangers. You have no idea what they could have put in those sandwiches!

As far as the OP's stalker, I'd agree with Scientist - it's better not to provoke him. Just block his number. (call your phone company to find out how).

Good luck!

I agree Badge01, a deterrent or block is wise, however there may be a problem if said stalker passes on the number to another member to continue where he left off.

FYI, the sandwich was actually nice - They cut the crusts off and everything

Thanks for the humorous reply. Always good to see senses of humor floating around the threads!

InfraRedman Out!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Too late, your number is now on their system.

The guy was following standard protocol that he had in TR drills, communication course and dissemination courses. He probably has to get his stats in and will harass you further.

Nothing you say against Scientology will stop him. He has done drills.

As you can see some posters here are scientologists that have done the same drills. They are all the same and work on the principal of repeatability, much needed in brainwashing.

You can do a number of things and if you can, a new number is best.

Also the following may work.

1. Complain and say you will go to authorities unless they take you off the list. This is called black PR and is a big no no in scientology. They have to look like they are perfect all the time. (I know with behaviour like this go figure?) Anyway only in the eyes of the greater public.

2. Tell him you read about Xenu and how millions of years ago enegrams were implanted into humans and that's why we have a reactive bank. Remind him this is OT !!! material and he according to doctrine is meant to die in two days upon listening to it. This is the silver bullet of Scientology and can get rid of a vampire quick. (only works on the drones but only drones do the street work)

3. Go here and tell them your story and leave the guys number. These guys will make sure he never rings back. He will see you in the street and walk the other way. They are like Buffy, only dress better.

Please note the guy is only doing what he is programmed to do. He doesn't mean it personally. He can't think for himself.

Good luck and let us know what happens. Need any more advice just ask.

He will probably try to downplay everything and slowly try to win you over by talking about you. Learn your lesson and give no other personal information, including income, work etc...

It can be extremly seductive when scinos want to get you in.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
LOL! This reminds me of a time when I had a former neighbor call and leave a message for me every week for over a year.

I only had two or three very brief, polite, casual, face-to-face coversations with the guy then I moved away from the location. I was out of town when he called the first few times and I just thought he was a lonely guy with no life. After the first few messages I was just interested to see how long he would go on calling and leaving messegaes without ever speaking to me.

Well it went on for over a year. Every week almost the same short, polite, vague message. After a year or so the calls became more frequent and the tone of the messages became snarky so I finally answered the phone one day.

Turns out he just wanted to sell me some Amway.
Strange, but true, story. And the relevance? Scientology/Amway, all just multi-level marketing pyramid schemes targeting weak-minded individuals looking for meaning and structure in their lives.

Whatever you do, don't wait a year to tell the guy to get lost. He won't.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

So true.

At least you get plastic for your $ with Amway.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join