It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This photo enhanced via autocorrect fxfoto one click. Please click to enlarge the photo because the images that are relevant are offscreen to the right. thanks

[edit on 27-2-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Pretty pathetic excuse for "Aliens". Anybody got a extra flashlight?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

How were you tested for your "spatial ability", and how do you know you're in the top 1%?

Being mistaken and confused is not impossible for anyone of any IQ.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is an enhanced version of a original photo on this thread. The photoeditor used is fxfoto (excellent free photoeditor) downloading this tool is the most productive five minutes you will spend today. If you possess this tool, i can guide you step by step through each of my experiments. I clicked autocorrect four times to achieve the background light. I magnified the "light bar" in the photo until it filled the screen from left to right. Using the highlighter (apertsure set at .25 and light gray) I evenly highlighted the surface of the light, beginning at the left and working right. What i found was human appearing faces in the light. In science this is known as empirical evidence, any person using this model should arrive at the same results i have. This one simple test will change your world, when you make the discovery on your own it raises you above your fellow man and you are noticed by the ones you have discovered. They know you have become aware of them and they will let you know that they are aware of you also

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Well first of all your being very vague, what are you aiming at while taking these pictures!?

Plus we all know how these pictures are made. So what your aiming at is what is most important.

What did you see with your EYES.

You still haven't answered this question!?

What are you taking pictures of.

Stop messing around with us.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have seen some of your other threads where you claim to see faces in your pictures. Just because patterns of light and dark can make obscure faces does not mean there are aliens, spirits, or anything paranormal in the picture. Your brain to apparently conditioned to think other wise.

Also, the all of these images are CLEARLY long exposure snapshots of lights. It has nothing to do with electric aliens. If you happen to see facial patterns in the lights after altering the images it is coincidence. Your not looking at electricity, your looking at the cameras interpretation of light and dark with an open shutter. It would also be very easy to go in and dodge and burn any of these photos to have faces appear.

Please provide more clear explanations and evidence when you make a a thread posting numerous images. your descriptions of what we are looking at are vague and confusing.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey dave, I was going to attend a vocational school for drafting and i had to take a Mental Aptitude Test Battery prior to admittance. I was a viet-nam veteran and the test was administered by Veteran's Assistantance Officer Gertrude Davis. A week later she called me into the Johnson City, Tn. Employment office ( her office was there, as was the testing facility. She explained what the tests had revealed and that my "spatial" scores were the highest ever scored in Tennessee and were in the top 1% in the Nation. They hired me to work part time in their office if i would go to college. I attended East Tennessee State University where i majored in Philosophy of Religion and Science

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Good for you! I meant no insult when I asked that

I just can't get over how you think these photos are of anything other than lights. There are countless photos out there of this very phenomenon, and no-one else leapt to the "electric aliens" conclusion. And you've still not demonstrated any reason why we should jump to that conclusion either.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If you need someone to explain the pictures to you, you probably shouldn't be here. If you want to know what was the focus of the picture or what i was aiming at, look at the focus of the picture. What you see is what i saw.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I don't need them explaining to me. I can clearly see the streaks of light caused by a lengthy exposure shot of lights in a dark scene. I've seen them thousands of times before. I've made plenty of them myself. They're NOT electric aliens or anything out-of-the-ordinary. They're a 100% normal, natural occurance. I don't know why there's a thread under the "Paranormal Studies" board about this. It would be like me making one saying my toaster is a portal to some extra dimension because I put bread in it and toast came out.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If they are aliens then god only knows how many of them inhabit earths roads!

[url=http://fatdeeman.deviantart.com...]

[edit on 27-2-2008 by fatdeeman]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wonder why people try to fool the ATS community

Pretty sad attempt, I might add.

Very obvious, these pictures are taken with a long exposure, any expert will tell you this...

If 2 different light sources have the same line pattern, its because the camera has moved.

Come on!

This is ridiculous

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The built in hyperlink thing didn't like me but it seems to work still

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have a friend who takes the same kind of pictures for her art class. Heck, even I have taken pictures like that at night by moving the camera slightly while the longer exposure was being taken.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
debris765nju'

I have to wait until Friday evening to comment on your threads here including this one.

Trying to catch some spare moments to analyze your photo's during my work breaks ... have a deadline coming up but will be free friday evening to talk about your material... very intriguing!

Just wanted you to know but thanks again for sharing your photo's with us!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God,"let there be light, and there was light." It seems as though the Creator valued the tool he named "light" above all others. The hosts of heaven are referred to as "beings of light". Many have been noted as having a halo of light about their head. It lead me to believe that there was an "intelligence" about that light, an aliveness. This was the beginning, there was nothing but darkness, so the only thing the Creator had to create light out of, was Himself. Light has many tasks beyond just illumination, it also provided warmth and created an enviroment to support life, its mere existence created speed....and distance...... and further seperated the one thing (darkness) into myriad of things. The two things became all things, each with a light side and a dark side.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think i live in a mid-world between that of the beings of light and the beings of Man. I can see into both but cannot wholely exist in either. I know the reality of religions, myth and legends, in fact i have devoted my life to them. I didn't care about the doctrines but i lived the essence of the beliefs. It doesn't matter, there is only one God but he/she/it and billions of other honorifics tend to believe their portion of God is better than someone else's portion of that same God. Good and Evil are the tide that carries us through the ocean of life. Here is the greatest secret of all, You can get as close to God as you want, you just have to give him closet space.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is the Mantle of Adam, made for him by the Creator, it was later passed to Enoch. It was reputed to have the ability to part rivers so the wearers could cross dry. If you look closely you will see it is composed of living light.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I implore you to produce an image of quality!

If these pictures are what you claim.....

Why do you have to spend hours in photoshop playing with different filters?

Even if you somehow have to "filter" to see the things you are describing, why cant it be of good quality?

Everything from your avatar, to most of the pictures you provided are so artifact ridden, its hard to tell what you are looking at.

Please provide a quality image of anything you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Your possibly going to get banned soon if you don't answer our questions.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join