It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If you're still unsure about 2012, or you've come to "debunk" 2012, this isn't the thread for you.

However if you're aware and in full acceptance of the world change about to take place, and would like to talk about it this is a thread for you.

People upon realizing the reality of 2012 often get fearfilled. They want to run, but there's no place to run to, so they start lying to themselves and think if they can convince others it isn't happening, that makes it somehow more "real".

It's happening.

Let's just say the poet once said: "It's better to burn out then fade away".

This is the way I try to go about telling people about why they should not fear "the end of the world".

But first lets address that term. People often get confused thinking that the GLOBE is the "WORLD". It is not. A world map and the world globe has less to do with the planet as a globe rather then the way mankind has cut up the land masses in some aspects of "control". The end of the "world" therefore means the end over governmental control over the land masses in a this is mine that is your way. When I speak about the end of the world, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the end of human kind, althought I do understand the world wide death toll will be upward of 75%.

So the world is ending. People shouldn't worry about it because men throughout history had wished to be alive in this time frame. Just enjoy the ride, that's what I say.

So 2012 is less then 5 years away. Are you excited yet?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Damn Straight!!!

I can not wait to ascend. A shift in realities. Upgrade in dimensions. Mind Blowing Experience Indeed. We are lucky to be a part of this Generation.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is all about. I thought the theory behind this 2012 thing was that a giant planet or asteroid collision was going to wipe us all out?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is that all you heard????
Do some more research, you will find out more about what is to come.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
In reference to your comment about the "World" I think we are due for some interesting times indeed. The shortening of days caused by a disturbance in the earths tilt. Pole shift. The face of the earth could look very different in 30 years? All of the recent seismic activity should serve as a supporting clue that this is really happening.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Hmm wasn't that supposed to happen in 560 AD , 1348, 1500 1820, 1928, 2000.......
2012.... its just a number and just another year

[edit on 25-2-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

can't wait until 2013.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
you said there that the death toll will be upwards of 75 percent...

how will these people die? supposedly.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hey, respectfully,,, here's my view.

2012 is the beginning of the astrological chart of Aquarius.Period. I am far from being an astrologist, but our early folks (before Sumeria) had time to watch and record and they liked to calculated when the sun came up and the floods receded--cause' they got to live and eat. Looks like a lot of sun worshiping. Most all ancient symbology has the same stories, rituals and artistic themes.

The Sol math is simple and the myths are too. It took many years to calculate this sol schedule by human sons of God and many years of countless ancient word of mouth misinterpretations to turn it into the present Son of God model--Go to church or go to hell control and tithe Damn you!...LOL

So, overtime, the real deal (we one with all and created by God to experience this earth) ooops, we sorta forgot that through blood lust and fear tactics by controlling elites.

The big event, whether star charted at Picese or Aquarious, has more to do with earthlings waking up to their original job, to play by the golden love rules in our system, galaxy, universe, not to mention the ginormous amount of frequenies and dimensions within all of the above--its huge.

I believe there are countless life forms at every evolutionary level, we are not even close to the top...I also think we have something many do not....Nice planet, free will, and shielded/veiled from knowing who we really are....hell of a science ant farm project going on here....hense all the ET activity and teasing tech advances. This is the super bowl for them.

No biggie gonna happen in 2012, its probably happening right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The earth started going through these changes in the beginning of 2008.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If something bad is gonna happen 'they' are not telling the people anyway.
From all theories concerning 2012 i like this the most

It's a short film, great author, great words, great visuals/animation.
I think it has a strong message.

Toward 2012 - Postmodern Times:
youtube.com...

Quote:
''Postmodern Times is a series of short animated films presenting new ideas about global consciousness and techniques for social and ecological transformation. Our first episode, "Toward 2012", introduces the project, explaining concepts from the best-selling book, "2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl" (Tarcher/Penguin, 2006) by Daniel Pinchbeck, in the author's own voice. Future segments will focus on shamanism, sustainability, alternative energy systems, the Mayan Calendar, quantum physics and synchronicity, human sexuality, and a host of other subjects''

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

it's only feb 25

what has happened?

that hasnt happened before

2012 is for dreamers

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
"It's better to burn out then fade away".

Hey, hey, my, my
Rock n' roll will never die

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
WAIT...so uh what exactly is supposed to happen?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
DREAMER
Gazing through the window at the world outside
Wondering if mother earth will survive
Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her, sometime

After all theres just the two of us
And here we are still fighting for our lives
Watching all of history repeat itself, time after time

Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away
Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days

I watch the sun go down like everyone of us
Im hoping that the dawn will bring a sign
A better place for those who will come after us this time

Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away, oh yeah
Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days

Your higher power may be God or jesus christ
It doesnt really matter much to me
Without each others help there aint no hope for us
Im living in a dream, a fantasy
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

If only we could just find serenity
It would be nice if we could live as one
When will all this anger, hate and bigotry be gone?

Im just a dreamer, I dream my life away, today
Im just a dreamer, who dreams of better days, ok
Im just a dreamer, whos searching for the way, today
Im just a dreamer, dreaming my life away
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah
-Ozzy Osbourne

You would be surprised what dreaming does.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Truly the changes have been throughout time. I guess it all depends upon what way you want to slice it up. We are surely in the skidding now, thought we've yet to hit the guardrail or a truck, but it could be said to have started when we were speeding down the moutain on bald tires during an ice storm.

Ya know?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind

Originally posted by Incarnated
"It's better to burn out then fade away".

Hey, hey, my, my
Rock n' roll will never die

Some of my favorte quotes come from rock and roll.

I feel queer getting powerful statements from music so it is easier to say "the poet says"

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Truth, the Universes are always going through evolutionary changes. All time, even though there is no such thing as time

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've said before, I'll just be glad when it is over.

I'll just be glad when it is over because I'm so sick of hearing unknowing doubters saying this or that. I'm not sure if it is them or the freaks that think they own 2012 and the world events that are more annoying.

I'll just be glad when it is over.

All it takes is a little researching in the spirit of truth to see all that's about to take place. I've seen so many cut it up and say "this will but this won't".

someone said it started back in 2008. I've personally tracked the beginnings to about 125 thousand years ago. It all depends upon when you started I guess.

Then you and I will be standing there and those that shouldn't be won't.

Just enjoy the ride. It's not often something like this happens.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ya did you hear what that one guy said to me, 2012 is for dreamers.

I may be a dreamer, but the dreamers will be the ones that make it happen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join