It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Conflict of Opinions, who do you agree with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have just recently started researching UFO, ET's, Underground Bases ect. after I watched the Disclosure Project testimonies, needless to say my mind has been blown!
I have read several books and listened to countless radio interviews, youtube videos, ect, and have realized that even the most credible researchers often conflict each other in their opinions. As people like us search for the truth, how does one really know what to think? I know this is a impossible question that can only be solved by hours, months, and years of research, but I hope that maybe some of you can give me your opinions on the following subjects.

1.) Dr. Steven Greer said in his most recent radio interview (08) on the Kevin Smith radio show that he believes that the ET's are peaceful and are sort of feeling us out as a species. He says something along the lines of that they are waiting for us to communicate with them in an intelligent manner before making contact.

2.) In contrast to Dr. Greers opinon, David M. Jacobs, PH.D writes in his book "The Threat" that he belives the ET's are not exactly peaceful, and through over 700 hypnotic-regression interviews with abductees he has found that a possible goal of the ET's is to integrate themselves into human society, with little concern for the well being of the human race. According to one interview, an abductee quotes an ET saying, "Someday people like you will not have...memories" "There will be only one purpose for you". Jacobs suggests the evidence shows that this purpose for humans (non-abductees, non-hyrbids) will have to do with a breeding program in "the new order". He thinks the ETs need to create human/alien hybrids to keep their race going because of flaws in their genetics that have appeared over time. Jacobs mentions that many of the abductees he has interview speak of "test tube" aliens, being incubated in containers.
Jacobs does not seem to think that there is a strong connection between abductions and our own U.S. Gov.

3.) Researchers such as "Branton", "Commander X", Ronnie McMullen, and the late Phil Schneider all claim that the Gov. is not only covering up the ET's actions, but are actually working side by side with them! All in part of "The New World Order" It seems that they view the main "grey" population to be concerned only with themselves, working with our Gov. for only their own gain, sometimes even referring to the grays as evil. These researchers also speak of the "test tube" aliens (ex. in the Dulce Base )

Even though these researchers have diffrences of opinion, there are many connections!
Are the ET's peaceful and waiting for humans to communicate intelligently, or are they just waiting for the right time to integrate into our society for their own gain?
Is the "New Order" Jacobs speaks of the same "New World Order" talked about by Branton, X, Phil S?
Are the "test tube" Aliens in the Dulce Base part of the same breeding program Jacobs writes about despite his belief that there is no major connection between our Gov. and the ETs?
Out of these researchers, who do you think is on the right path?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think niether one of them has a clue. As of right now it is just speculation and every day guesses that ET actualy exists. At least Dr. Jacobs more or less has the stories of some folks who are under hypnosis to base his explanations on what they tell him in that state. Under hypnosis, I would be affraid of what I might say lol. Again, I am not convinced that hypnosis is as real as some claim as I have not experienced it. I have had very clear dreams before but, I realise they are dreams and not ETs.
Have a good one,
Vance

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am in exactly the same position as you.

I have only started researching this a month ago, previously believing all UFO stories to be rubbish (a victim of mass media). A conversation on the recent texas sightings sparked off my interest and I did some research for debunking purposes. Since then I have read thousands of pages, watched hundreds of videos and still as confused as ever.

My problem is that I believe very little of the alien conspiracy theories, only the basic research done into the UFO's. A lot of the far out theories are a real turn off for investigating this further. Even if Dr Greer is right, he would have had far more traction if he had delayed the big conspiracy theories and just rpesented the entry level of UFO evidence.

Hopefully this year will be an interesting one with some answers forth coming.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'll save you some time [and of course, it's just my opinion] - nobody knows. And if anyone does, they can't prove it, so it boils down to the same thing as far as garnering "the truth" vicariously.

But if you're in the reading mood, I highly recommend this thread right here at ATS- Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences which is a personal favorite of mine.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As for your question, I feel more towards #1, but what they are waiting for, good or bad, I have no feeling...lean towards something we can't even understand now.
Do not feel our government has any dealing with the visitors, unless a craft or two that has crashed for some reason. The technology of the craft is beyond our best. The military reacts to them as as threat, maybe the back engineering has help develop some technology today.
Feel the powers today do not want anything to change, and these things could be a problem for them.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All of them could be right assuming there is more than one alien race. Some aliens may want to integrate our and their DNA, others may wait/observe us and initiate contact only when they decide we are mature enough.

Who knows. Some say there are 58+ different alien species. Even if there are four or five they may have different agendas.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
But if you're in the reading mood, I highly recommend this thread right here at ATS- Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences which is a personal favorite of mine.

Thank you for the link, took a while but it was worth reading

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
UFOlogist haven't been able to agree on many things for years. The 'movement' is full of too much static. It's best to just go with what you feel in your own gut!

Someone will eventually get it right - I hope

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Very good thread! I was going to start a similar one but you beat me to the punch. It seems that 99.99% of the population is confused. We don't know what to believe.

There is certainly a lot of information available but I don't think anyone is entirely right or entirely wrong. I think the personal experiences of each researcher along with his/her sources influence their opinions.

I tend to give credit to "mulitple species are visiting....some are good, some are bad, many neutral observers." If you want it hot and spicey then read the krill papers and dulce book but I advise you not to believe everything.

new topics

top topics

join