It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Stamps (Have you seen the anomaly?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Do you MicroWave food alot, maybe an old microwave machine with no good sheilding, ?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

In my reply i mention microwave, it could also be the HOST server for your service or a device batterie gone bad, Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bone13

My handset does this often, but not all the time. So it can't be on my end. And I use various computers around town, and I have the same trouble with each on an irregular basis. I can only deduce that it is a network problem, but across several networks as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
All or most of the time stamps seem inaccurate and not just here on ATS. The local time is also wrong. When I try to correct for local time, so I can get correct time stamps, the software automatically switches to its original form. Other than the confusion it causes I don't really mind, however, one must ask why is it difficult to fix?

As for communication surveillance you can bet it is widespread practice....supposedly to uncover terrorist plots but such a system can potentially be dangerous if some insiders decide to abuse it.

See project echelon for more info!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
So, you're having real time differential?!!! I have that happen sometimes. In fact, I seemed to lose this past Friday somehow, but I'm not working right now so I figured it was just me. Which it probably was, but still. Wow.

The thing is with the digital stuff, it's verifiable.

Everyone this Time/Space fluxuation I believe is due too the past 60 years of our technology advancements, as the Philadelphia Project dealt with exactlt this - Shifting material and pyschi into another dimension/time/space.

It's safe too say that there is some Time Frontiers amongst us altering certain events throughout the future, or the past, but more likely the future because messing with the past can just end up in a complete wipeout of our existance.

Anyways I'd like too direct you too my theory on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Inflikted

Interesting interpretation. It is one that has rattled around in the back of my mind ever since I saw the movie when I was a kid.

The Philadelphia Experiment

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Lately I've noticed that the time stated for received voice mail via my phone company states times completely out of synch with my time zone or the time zone from which the messages were left. For instance, I'll receive a call at noon pacific time (my time zone) that the voice mail menu states was left "today at 4:14 PM," etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by jaxxm

Okay, well, how's this for a screen shot? 666?

[edit on 2/25/0808 by jackinthebox]

Are you on about the 666? or the fact you sent this posting at a time, 1200 years ago to be precise, when computers were unheard of? Or that you registered 101 years before you posted?

[edit on 25/4/2008 by itchy_tartan_blanket]

[edit on 25/4/2008 by itchy_tartan_blanket]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

Well, the "666" was the coincidence. The "0707" has always been the year format, for whatever reason, since I've been here.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Dju check the sys battery? Although it lasts for years, it does run out. And every once in a while, you get a crappy battery. The battery's charge level can affect the time on your computer especially if its a PC.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join