It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to make my soldier friend see the light!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bastupungen

Appreciate it my friend!

Thank you for your post

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Both of those videos take a different tack due to analysing sound. Very simple way to do it and I'd say almost impossible to debunk. The calculations work out as well, I did them myself to check it. They're some of the most concrete and undisputable videos I've come across in a few years of looking into this whole 9/11 disinfo jumble.

Then maybe link him to the reports of firefighters claiming explosions, the janitor and his piece on the explosions etc etc. Just to back it up.

Enjoy and good luck elightening the masses

edit: and as previously said - invite him to do his own research into it... this should be the 'trigger' for a few 'wtfs' from him. I always tell people to check it out for themselves, do their own research like I have. Some of the 9/11 theories are pretty outlandish and dubious, while some are pretty solid, just got to sort through it all and make your own conclusion... you are an individual.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm at the middle point in the presentation by Richard Gage.

Let me tell you guys that this is by far the best put together evidence I have seen to date!

This guy leaves out his own opinion (which is obvious), and lets you decide for yourself after the given information is presented.

video.google.com...

Great work here!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Actualy the biggest proof for me was a film clip i saw on youtube through this website.

It had a the words of three different reporters from three different stations saying pretty much the exact same wordings used on all channels. But thats not the main part. The main part for me was when a "live" video feed watching the world trade centers for a news station showed that plane entering the screen from a distance, fly into the building, and the nose of the airplane leave the building, except the nose and front 1/3rd of the aircraft never came out of the building in all the other video of the explosion. When in the clip it is paused where the plane nose comes out of the building, it is an exact match to the size and shape of the pllane nose and the front 1/3rd of it when it first entered the screen of this "live" footage that clearly had been edited.

You see on the many other video's that the plane nose did not leave the building, but pretty much just a huge explosion. I ask you. No i tell you. Why would a news station with a supposed live feed do dodgy video editing of such a devastating tragedy? Why when all the planes in the world are grounded would the saudi arabia royale family be allowed to fly back to their country? Why blame Hussain? Why blame Osama? Why was the scrap metal of the buildings rushed away to china before time to examine it? Why did someone report saying "no plane. It was a bomb. NO PLANE" Why are there tremors that look like bomb blasts in the seismic graphs of when the building started to fall. Why were investigators brushed off and had to really grit their teeth to get information and help with trying to investigate it further. There was absolutely no cooperation. Why are there no answers? Why are there such a number of anonymalies surrounding this day, 911? Why did the fighter jets not scramble their planes until half an hour too late? Why were procedures not followed on that day? Why were a few frames taken out of that surveilance tape that shows the plane hitting the pentagon, Why were reports held back from public view. Why were they trying to pay off family members with money to be quiet., why, why, why, why. why why why why why why

why?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

You should try using substantiated facts instead of the government platitudes (i.e. bull#) that you usually pile up under our nose. Every so called debunked theory you quote has in turn been debunked even more scientifically. Didn't fall at freefall speed? The fuel and other fires were enough to melt steel (At 45 degree angles on every beam no less
)? Those two statements alone disqualify you from the debate, as the architects of the buildings themselves gave those theories a resounding thumbs down. The whole argument that thousands of people would have to have known doesn't hold water either. The gulf of Tonkin Incident, a now proven pack of crap occured and remained a fact for years until proven that it never happened. How many people do you suppose knew about that and kept their mouths shut for years? I have no doubt had you been there you'd be one of the zombies saluting the flag as your commanding officer told you what you were doing was for god and country. Calling someone a moron, when they are, is not name calling, anymore than pointing out that the sky is blue. It's just a fact.......

[edit on 26-4-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

[edit on 26-4-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

You won't get an intelligent answer from "the sceptics". They have an agenda, which is "Repeat the party line. One day you will be rewarded with fema camp slave labour....me want eat brains, god bless George Bush....kill the arabs....arrest anyone who disagrees....sieg heil.....", etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I read a good point somewhere that may help your friend see the light.

When a murder suspect is on trial, does it look good to the judge and jury when the suspect has a history of lies and murder? Does it look good when the suspect lies about the whereabouts of himself and his accomplices at the time of the murder? Does it look good when the suspect says one thing, and then contracts that statement in place of an opposing statement? Does it look good when the suspect issues a life insurance policy on the victim shortly before they are murdered, and then afterward, makes a lot of money off of the victim's death? Does it look good when two suspected accomplices insist on being questioned TOGETHER behind closed doors, by people they have paid to look the other way anyway, in the absence of any third party?

It looks about as good as OJ's innocence. The sentiment would be very much similar to that of the public's feelings about OJ, except that one thing stands in the way. Blind faith.

I can't explain how thousands of people couldn't have been involved, or how they could be silenced... but with an unlimited budget and some insanely complex compartmentalization that goes on in deep black, you can't rule out the possibility that they have found a way. Maybe they HAVEN'T found a super genius way. Maybe it's just as easy as counting on the vast majority of people to be looking the other way, which DUH they are! Maybe things were already exactly stacked in their favor beforehand.

"Are you still talking about september 11th? That was so totally 2001."

"I don't have time to think about that. I've got enough troubles with paying bills and feeding my family."

"Who cares? We're all screwed anyway."

"You go ahead and fight. I'm comfortable where I'm at."

or the ultimate nonsensical response of an ignorant sleeper:

"They wouldn't do THAT! This is AMERICA!"

There's a million excuses. Which one will you use today?

You shouldn't force 9/11 info down his throat right away. Try relating other problems that are more obvious and less connected with "conspiracy theory" to him, and tap slowly into his suppressed common sense... then slowly edge him closer and closer to the truth. Even with evidence, people are still in denial. There IS evidence to those whose common sense it is evident to.

As long as there is even an inch of room left for denial, people will take that inch and run a mile.

I would start with simple things, like "Why do we still celebrate Columbus Day as a national holiday, when we know that Columbus didn't actually do anything good, nor did he discover America at all?"

or "Why do we keep voting people into office who are promising positive change, yet nothing ever changes for the better in the end?"

or "Why do we say the pledge of allegiance in school? Why do we have to pledge OUR allegiance to a a system that's supposed to be allegiant to US?"

or "Why did they lie to us about the reasons for the Iraq War?"

or "Why do they tax us so much that, basically, 1/3rd of our time spent working is of NO self-evident benefit to us... is SLAVE labor?? Is THAT freedom? Is working just to live, yet barely living at all, what FREEDOM means?"

or "Why do we feel the need to express our 'individuality' through the purchase of certain mass produced goods?"

Philosophy is not as useless as capitalism makes it seem.

Make him question his belief system before laying 9/11 on him. You must take away his blinders before he can see. You must show him how much our minds are being manipulated before he will truly be able to see how this was just another manipulation. Make him think deeply.

Simple little things that we don't even think about, yet we know in the back of our minds are very wrong. We shove it all way back, in hopes that our self doubt is of our own making.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

True advice? Just keep him thinking. Please do not try to prove anything you don't really understand. There is tons of disinfo out there and afaic I'd recommend doubting everything until you can verify it. maybe inside job, all manufactured. Maybe just sort of allowed, or enabled. Possibly even just a real surprise attack that coincidentally set the New American Century in motion. This is serious stuff and requires deep reflection. The revolution isn't coming tomorrow anyway, we don't know as much as we pretend (all sides!) and all that. Just be vigilant. If 9/11 wasn't staged the next one might be, and they're all manipulated to manipulate us. That's the best power of 9/11 Truth is its ability to shield us from that, but people carry it too far and there's a backlash, an automatic trust-the-gov. mentality that comes in response to unchecked paranoia attached to idiotic certainty.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Throw this one out there for him to think about. The patriot act, a 300+ page document no one in congress had read, or even had a chance to, was ready to go in record time after the event. Funny how they were prepared for such a thing as that, yet apparently had no idea that anything was up (according to Condi, anyway). By the way, the buildings did not take 47 seconds to fall. Whoever states that as fact, is a blatant liar. Plus, if it takes so long to rig a building for demolition, explain building 7. Minimal fires, according to the fire dept., yet oops, it fall down go boom! Amazing, simply amazing!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join