It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to make my soldier friend see the light!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have just started a convorsation with one of my friends that has been to Iraq.

I was informing him about false flag operations in our past....

Predictably, the subject of 911 came up...

He is the type of person that has an open mind to this sort of thing, and was "on the fence" when I was rambling off random information such as....

The #1 fact I believe is the easiest to bring to light......

Building free fall speed.....

Other random information such as...

Jet fuel burning temperature.....Melting temperature of steel, ans so on....

So my question to the ATS crowd is this...

What video shows the best summery on the events of 911?

He is coming back tomorrow and devoting an hour of his time to debate this with me.

What can I show him that is factual based reasoning, with proven sources.

Something with a heck of a lot of logic!

I have seen loose change, its good, but its still "up in the air" so to speak with all the information given.

I have seen random documentaries on the subject but still haven't found that gem that really shines.

I am fully convinced 911 was a false flag operation.

I want to show him what his higher ups did to 3000 people on that day.

Its called MURDER and they need to be brought to justice!!!

Any help would be appreciated

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Here's what really does it for me...why didn't the government adequately investigate the suspicious stock trades in the weeks leading up to 9/11?

DO NOT USE LOOSE CHANGE IT IS FILLED WITH ERRORS!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

Amen! Loose Change is more of a hurdle anymore for those campaigning against the official story.

Heed those words!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Look your friend loves his nation so much that he is willing to not believe what you say about 9/11. Leave him alone, not everyone wants to hear that the US government was in with the 9/11 crew, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. It is hard for some people to take in disappointments, so instead of doing that they just
ignore it and hope it goes away.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

He was genuinely interested when I was having this conversation with him.

Like I said, he is open minded enough to accept the facts for what they are.

I just need a visual, its hard for me to present him just knowledge.

I want him to see.. see?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Also understand that your friend has most likely killed people and justified it to himself by telling himself that he's been fighting those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Revealing the truth to him may make him think he's been killing people for the wrong reason and may really affect him negatively. Use your judgement with this, but I hope you can bring him to The Light.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Originally posted by chromatico

Amen! Loose Change is more of a hurdle anymore for those campaigning against the official story.

Heed those words!

They have been heeded.

I knew not to show that one to him anyway

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

He told me that information he has seen, has left him wondering whether it was a staged event or not.

I just want to push him toward the truth.

I want him to be my friend when Martial Law is declared.

I don't need my friend thinking I have a gun when its a cell phone, catch my drift?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

There isn't any theory that has been proven as fact with regard to what exactly happened on 9/11/01. If there was compelling evidence one way or the other, truthers would either cease and desist, or those who they claim to be responsible would be indicted. For the CT to work, not only would the powers that be have to be able to cover it up, but every prosecutor, journalist, etc... would have to be willing to cover it up too.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
There isn't any theory that has been proven as fact with regard to what exactly happened on 9/11/01.

I can agree with this.

If there was compelling evidence one way or the other, truthers would either cease and desist, or those who they claim to be responsible would be indicted.

I also agree with this. Too bad we don't know one way or the other. Why would that be? Why would it take over 400 days to order an investigation? After all the evidence has been done away with?

If there's nothing to it, why would this even be acceptable with people?

For the CT to work, not only would the powers that be have to be able to cover it up, but every prosecutor, journalist, etc... would have to be willing to cover it up too.

All they would have to do is cover it up. The prosecutors, journalists, etc. would only be doing their jobs. Not being part of the cover up.

Let's put it this way.

I shoot someone.

I am in charge of investigating this murder.

I wait over 400 days to start an investigation.

I order the murder weapon smelted down and all other evidence destroyed.

I write a report describing how I didn't murder this person.

The media reports on what I have reported to them.

Is the prosecutor and media part of the cover-up?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You missed the point.

There are facts!
Free fall speed at the known hight of the towers

Steel melting temperature

Jet fuel burning temperature

BUILDING 7 for GOD SAKES!!!!! What the heck was that about?

Fact.

First three steel buildings to ever go down because of fire.

I'm sure there are many more, I just cant think of them at the moment.

The point is, there are indeed facts to back this case up. Most of the physical evidence however, was conveniently melted into scrap

[edit on 25-2-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What did it for me was the Pentagon hit. The size of the hole in the building, the scope of the damage of the initial impact, the fact that the most well monitored building in the world has no securtiy footage of the plane, the lawn (look at the friggin lawn man!!! A 16 foot hole? Look at the damage to the WTC from a plane hitting!!!!) etc etc.

The newest cut of Loose Change is better but if you do show him loose change please explain that a lot of these theories are really just theories.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
You missed the point.

There are facts!
Free fall speed at the known hight of the towers

Steel melting temperature

Jet fuel burning temperature

BUILDING 7 for GOD SAKES!!!!! What the heck was that about?

Fact.

First three steel buildings to ever go down because of fire.

I'm sure there are many more, I just cant think of them at the moment.

The point is, there are indeed facts to back this case up. Most of the physical evidence however, was conveniently melted into scrap

[edit on 25-2-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

-The buildings didn't fall at freefall speed

-It wasn't necessary for the steel to melt, to lose it's load bearing strength

-No other buildings have been hit by aircraft that large, and at the speed they were travelling

-Jet fuel wasn't the only thing on fire

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Suppose you are correct...

Please discuss with me then the "pancake theory" and how it falls at the same time as all the videos of the towers falling. Well if you believe floor upon floor collapsed upon themselves, how long would that take to fall?

There was no resistance when the buildings fell into their own footprint!

How could they fall that fast?

All 3 buildings! especially building 7!!!

EXPLAIN FRIGGIN BUILDING 7 TO ME!!!

DO NOT DISREGARD BUILDING SEVEN!!!

Sorry for the caps

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
47 seconds was what I read for the pancake theory collapse speed. Can't remember where I read that but it's a second line..

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thats a whole lot of time!

47 seconds!!!!

Thats ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Suppose you are correct...

Please discuss with me then the "pancake theory" and how it falls at the same time as all the videos of the towers falling. Well if you believe floor upon floor collapsed upon themselves, how long would that take to fall?

There was no resistance when the buildings fell into their own footprint!

How could they fall that fast?

All 3 buildings! especially building 7!!!

EXPLAIN FRIGGIN BUILDING 7 TO ME!!!

DO NOT DISREGARD BUILDING SEVEN!!!

Sorry for the caps

If I am correct, then the buildings didn't fall at freefall speed, which means I don't have to explain the velocity at which they did fall, which is less than freefall speed. I don't have a structural engineer answer for Bldg 7 other than damage sustained from the other buildings. What were the casualty figures in Building 7 again?

Since I'm explaining things- could you explain how all 3 buildings could be rigged for demolition without anyone being aware? If you do even a cursory look for what is required in building demolition, you'd know that it is a very visible and time consuming thing to do, that would be very obvious to the first responders/occupants of the buildings.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
could you explain how all 3 buildings could be rigged for demolition without anyone being aware?

It wouldn't be hard to place thermate on a few select floors worth of horizontal bracing to induce Euler buckling. That's how. No earth shattering Kaboom. No "have to place explosives on every floor". Etc. I can think of about 10 more ways to do it. I'm sure if it was an inside job, "they" could have thought up about 20.

If you do even a cursory look for what is required in building demolition, you'd know that it is a very visible and time consuming thing to do, that would be very obvious to the first responders/occupants of the buildings.

Here we go again with CONVENTIONAL demolitions and comparisons. If this was a CD, do you really think they'd use conventional C-4 so that everyone and their mother would know it was a CD?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

The theory is that they were rigged over a number of years while the Bush family was running security at the WTC. Bush brother until 2000 and then one of their cousins took over 2000-09/2001. The final preparations would have taken place the weekend before 9/11 during the security stand down and black-out.

And see post above.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Tinhatman]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok this stops here.

I dont want to explain Bush's brother in charge of pulling sucurity to allow bombs to be placed..

My question was......

Is there a video?

I don't want to argue with people over things that have been discussed a gazillion times already.

I want to stick to the facts.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join