It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious George Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The family photo of friends of Scherff, alleged to have been provided by Otto Skorzeny has interested me for years. In 2006 as member of a German auto club I befriended a German scientist who had consulted with agencies of the US Gov. I asked him about Skorzeny and George H. W. Bush. As a child he lived in a household with an uncle who was a NAZI official. His grandfather was also a NAZI official. They were close acquaintances of Skorzeny and other NAZI whom he said visited in their household. He remembered many conversations, as a child, but at the time did not comprehend them. I posed several questions which he clarified. That the 41st president of the US was Georg W. Scherff Jr., born in Doelitschz, SE of Leipzig was known among certain Germans. Skozeny was a close adquaintance of Scherff Jr. and others in the family photo. Skorzeny had several passports with various identities and travelled to the US on several occasions. He stated that Skorzeny and another NAZI, unnamed, smothered Tesla to death with a pillow in his hotel room. The acquaintance shared additional information. Within a couple of months of our conversation, the German scientist-type had a stroke, from which he recovered. A month or so later, he had another stroke which crippled his speech, and only his wife could understand him. Their children were already adults, and he and his wife moved to another town. I have had no subsequent contact with them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Between all the all capitals paragraphs and how many times you have to mention "patriot" it's obvious that this is total BS.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
At the tail end of WWII the remaining dozens that weren't captured and didn't flee to Uruguay, they headed to establish Israel™ as Zionist Homeland

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thehelpguru

I heard about this years ago.And to this day i've always wondered..

Are they related?

This is Herman.
In other news

top topics

<< 1   >>

join