It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious George Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I recently came across an article dating back to 2006. What's interesting is Alan J. Shalleck, Curious George Co-Writer, was supposedly killed for wanting to expose that Daddy Bush is really the son of inventor Nikola Tesla's Nazi accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr. Now this sounds really awkward but nonetheless, i read on.

What makes this story even more interesting, according to several patriot researchers, is that the inquisitive and devious little monkey was named after George H. W. Bush.

Further, the creation of the monkey involves the great inventor, Nikola Tesla, two of his Jewish immigrant friends who survived the Holocaust and the "Curious George" fact that Daddy Bush may actually be the son of Tesla's accountant, George H. Scherff Sr.

Regarding the creation of the "Curious George" television monkey and the recent murder of one of the monkey's creator, patriot Brother John (not sure exactly who they are talking about) announced these very "Curious George" yet to be verified facts, shortly after Alan's death:

"FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW THE REAL STORY OF HOW THE CHARACTER "CURIOUS GEORGE" THE MONKEY WAS CREATED... WELL THEN, YOU ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT...

DURING THE 1940'S, THE GREATEST INVENTOR WHOEVER LIVED, DR. NIKOLA TESLA WAS VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH TWO JEWISH IMMIGRANTS WHO WERE WRITERS/ARTISTS: H.A. & MARGARET REY.

THE REYS HAD JUST BARELY ESCAPED FROM THE NAZIS WHILE FLEEING NAZI-OCCUPIED FRANCE ON BICYCLES...THE REYS WERE TELLING DR. TESLA ABOUT THEIR ORDEAL WITH THE NAZIS AND COMPARED THE NAZIS TO A BUNCH OF EVIL, DEVIOUS MONKEYS!

TESLA LAUGHED AND THEN TOLD THEM HIS OWN STORY ABOUT AN EVIL, DEVIOUS LITTLE NAZI "MONKEY" NAMED GEORGE H. SCHERFF JR. THE SON OF HIS ACCOUNTANT GEORGE H. SCHERFF SR.

TESLA TOLD THEM THAT GEORGE WAS EVIL, DEVIOUS & AS "CURIOUS" AS A MONKEY!

HE WAS ALWAYS SNOOPING AROUND TRYING TO STEAL FROM TESLA & GETTING INTO TROUBLE BECAUSE HE WAS JUST SO CURIOUS!

TESLA SUGGESTED TO H.A. & MARGARET REY THAT THEY WRITE CHILDRENS' BOOKS ABOUT A DEVIOUS, EVIL "LITTLE" MONKEY THAT WAS ALWAYS GETTING HIMSELF INTO TROUBLE BASED ON...

THE "ESCAPADES" OF GEORGE H. SCHERFF JR. AKA: GEORGE H.W. BUSH. THEY NAMED THAT DEVIOUS EVIL LITTLE MONKEY,"CURIOUS GEORGE!"

THE REST IS HISTORY! NOW YOU KNOW HOW THE EVIL, DEVIOUS LITTLE MONKEY "CURIOUS GEORGE" WAS REALLY CREATED!

"CURIOUS GEORGE" THE EVIL, DEVIOUS LITTLE MONKEY WAS NAMED AFTER GEORGE H.W. BUSH! UNLIKE THE REAL GEORGE, THE FICTIONAL CARTOON CHARACTER "CURIOUS GEORGE" IS NOT A NAZI.

THE C.I.A. HAD THE CO-AUTHOR OF CURIOUS GEORGE, ALAN J. SHALLECK MURDERED TWO MONTHS AGO. SHALLECK WAS MURDERED TO PREVENT HIM FROM TALKING ABOUT WHO CURIOUS GEORGE WAS REALLY NAMED AFTER...GEORGE H. SCHERFF JR. AKA: GEORGE H.W. BUSH! EVIDENTLY, DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!

SHALLECK WAS MURDERED BY THE C.I.A. JUST THREE DAYS BEFORE A MOVIE ABOUT CURIOUS GEORGE THE MONKEY WAS TO BE RELEASED IN MOVIE THEATERS WORLDWIDE. COINCIDENCE? NAH!"

Is George H.W. Bush Really Prescott Bush's Son?

Or Is He The Son Of Inventor Nikola Tesla's German-Born Accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr.?

Eric Orion in his available book, "The Bush Connection," claims SS Nazi, Otto Skorzeny, told him in a death bed confession that Bush has been lying all along about his identity and was born in Germany, the son of Tesla's accountant.

The history books say Hitler's personal body guard and henchman Otto Skorzeny died in 1975.

Eric Orion of Florida says the former Nazi killer was alive and well only a few years ago (previous to 2006), living under a fake CIA alias as a south Florida carpenter.

According to Orion, Skorzeny died several years ago at the ripe old age of 95 but not before he spilled out his guts to him in a death bed confession.

Of course this isn't surprising considering how America abetted nazi war criminals during and after world war II, but who would of thought that "possibly" George H. W. Bush, could have been one of those people also.

What are your thoughts on this??

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think we read the same article, I just read it back when. I wonder how do we find out whether the story is true or not. Tesla was in his final years in the early 1940s living in Hotel New Yorker, but who he met with or was friends with might not be easy to find out knowing that the "authorities" cleaned up his room upon his death...

Also, how reliable is Eric Orion of Florida, in his claims regarding Otto Skorzeny? Was this something Otto said so to him in private or was it notarized and sworn in? A video tape of the death bed confession would be a nice confirmation...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I think we read the same article, I just read it back when. I wonder how do we find out whether the story is true or not. Tesla was in his final years in the early 1940s living in Hotel New Yorker, but who he met with or was friends with might not be easy to find out knowing that the "authorities" cleaned up his room upon his death...

Also, how reliable is Eric Orion of Florida, in his claims regarding Otto Skorzeny? Was this something Otto said so to him in private or was it notarized and sworn in? A video tape of the death bed confession would be a nice confirmation...

I agree, i was "curious" and wanted everyone else's thoughts, possibly someone else has light to shine on this...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok I'll play

It is well known that after WWII many Nazi hid in Paraguay. They took their ill gotten gains, and slipped out of Germany in U-boats for the southern safe haven.

George W Bush just bought a 1000 acre ranch in Paraguay. It was published in the news but didn't make much of a stir. Now, what would a US President want a ranch in South America for when he has one in Texas, you may ask. Perhaps he wishes to hang out with his real relatives, the former Nazi gang, in their new Paraguayan paradise.

Perhaps.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it!

Tesla was a genius and his name is somehow smeared in History books etc. He is an almost obscure figure.

Lots of people were trying to steal his work. Doesn't surprise me for a moment if the BUSCH clan was one of them.

I posted a thread with a great Tesla documentary, anyone interested just click my name.

Interesting thread. Flagged.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
More connections to investigate:

Crowley --> Bush --> Nazi --> Occult __
^________________________________|

flux64.wordpress.com...
www.blackraiser.com...

Investigate this and a series of connections is revealed. An hypothesis can be postulated. Bear with me and consider that what is written and taught to us concerning the history of Nazism is a cover story.

1. The Nazis were heavily steeped in the occult. Not surprising if the blackraiser link has any truth to it, and several sources affirm this fact.
2. The Nazis tried to take over the world.
3. Crowley could be Hitler and Barbara Bush's father.
4. George H. W. Bush could be son of a Nazi.

But the occult traditions go back to ancient times. Suppose that occult elements (Crowley = Hitler) created Nazism, using the ideology to mass control* the German population in its attempt to take over the world.

Fast forward to present day. We have the Bush cabal in power. I don't have to reiterate their modus operandi. Nor do I have to repeat the rumours of satanic rituals and the like. And concerning their motives, what if they were trying to control the world?

What if all of our history is an attempt by a cabal, the elements of which are steeped in occult tradition and philosophy, to take control of the world and it's resources? The Nazis were the first, failed attempt. They made a mistake thinking that open war would achieve their goal. We are now living during their latest, more subtle, attempt. Terrorists, the unseen enemy, 'they' are going to 'protect' us.

A lot of suppositions and could be's and what if's, I know. Just fanciful enough that the majority of people will just laugh it off as impossible. But, is it really impossible?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Note that there is a case to be made that Hitler "learned" to be charismatic, and did not possess the trait his whole life. It is well documented that when Hitler gave a speech he had a hypnotic power over his audience. Yet in an informal setting he probably "lacked charisma." Could be there is some sort of occult power in play here.

it is only in 1924, when he was serving his sentence in Landsberg fortress, that Hitler fully and openly affirmed his charismatic claim: he, and no one else, is the 'Great Man' awaited by the German people. It is at this moment that he declares he is endowed with a 'mission'; even to be the envoy of 'Providence'.2 The assertion of this claim seems to correspond to the moment when his 'idea' becomes stabilised and it is also the moment that Hitler was able to test the 'strength of his word' - his capacity for persuasion and his prophetic and visionary skills - in front of very different audiences.

www.informaworld.com...

But, just two years earlier, the Nazi dictator lacked charisma to attract even the attention of a petty servant, the Dowager Duchess of Devonshire, who is the sole surviving Mitford sister, has claimed here.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

There is a slight discrepancy in the dates but the implication is clear: Hitler was not always charismatic.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 25-2-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I seem to remember a C2C interview with Jordan Maxwell where he talked about the real inspiration for the Curious George story.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So how does this fit in with the theorized blood ties between the Bush family and the British monarchy? Or am I mixing my conspiracies? Sometimes all the possible conspiracies are a little hard for me to keep straight.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Bush family may be a dubious bunch, but I find it hard to believe that Bush SR would have a man assassinated to keep him from spilling the beans that Curious George was modeled after him. God forbid an educational cartoon that is popular amongst children is associated to a former president.

If this was a true story, I would think that Bush JR would have comedy central nuked for "Lil' Bush". There is no hiding whom that cartoon is about and it is far less flattering than Curious George.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
The Bush family may be a dubious bunch, but I find it hard to believe that Bush SR would have a man assassinated to keep him from spilling the beans that Curious George was modeled after him.

Well, no. He would assasinate someone for bringing to light the fact that he was the son of a Nazi.

The Bush's nazi-family ties are the biggest blemish on their reputation. The fact that they are Nazi-bred, satanists, etc. is never brought out in the public forum. When people shout it from the rooftops (or in the media) I wouldn't be surprised if they just dissappeared...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The story is absolute bunk.

Curious George was created by the Reys before they fled from Germany.

Besides, it's obvious who-ever wrote the article regarding the connection between Bush and Curious George has never read a Curious George book. He constantly refers to George as "evil" and "devious," definitely not characteristics of the lovable, sweet monkey. And it is certainly not how someone associated with Curious George (in this case Alan J. Shalleck) would ever refer to the character.

Plus, the writer of the article never offers one shred of proof for his allegations, nor does he offer any proof that the government murdered Shalleck.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wasn't George Scherff living in the United States long before WWII and the rise of Nazism?

Letter from Tesla to Scherff (notice address and date)

But let's play pretend for a moment; let's say Eric Orion really did talk to an Otto Skorzney who faked his death and was alive until 2006. Let's pretend Skorzney really did make a death-bed confession to Orion. Why would you believe anything Skorzney had to say? He's a Nazi, he was Hitler's favorite commando! That just reeks of credibility, doesn't it?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sometimes the official truth isn't true at all, and sometimes people want to put a spin on things, even if they are on their death bed. The only issue is do we care, and how much. If we care then someone needs to do the "homework" and investigate allegations and official truth side by side.
Problem with investigating such subjects is that many documents are either tainted or straight outright lies with sparkles of truth here and there. Weeding through such material is almost impossible without input from people involved. But then how do you establish their credibility when you have no point of reference that's valid and true...Catch-22.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellcatEmi
So how does this fit in with the theorized blood ties between the Bush family and the British monarchy?

Well, the British Royal Family is originally German. And there is another thread on here that talks about Prince Phillip's Nazi sympathies. So, if we assume that George H.W is indeed son of a Nazi, then there is the connection. It's tenuous, I know. But, hey, we're in a conspiracy forum.

Also, going back into history, most of European royalty was related in some way, either by blood or marriage. Probably not hard to find a connection somewhere along the line.

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Wasn't George Scherff living in the United States long before WWII and the rise of Nazism?
[edit on 26-2-2008 by SaviorComplex]

That may very well be true, but that doesn't preclude the man from having Nazi sympathies or believing in Nazi ideology. There were quite a few Nazis living in America in the years leading up to WWII.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
That may very well be true, but that doesn't preclude the man from having Nazi sympathies or believing in Nazi ideology. There were quite a few Nazis living in America in the years leading up to WWII.

That is true.

However, what proof is there that Scherff was a Nazi, other than the fact he had a German last name?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here is a picture that is supposed to depict the Scherff family along with high ranking Nazis. Don't know if it is really them or not, though.
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

I did a comparison of a known Mengele photo and the alleged Mengele in the Scherff family pic. It looks to be the same man. So, if that's the real George Scherff then safe to say he was a Nazi.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Again...that is according to Otto Skorzeny...even if Skorzeny lived into the 21st century, how can you believe him? He's a freaking Nazi!

Let's break down the logic being used in these claims:

George Bush -- An evil, evil Nazi, because of an unsubstatiated story claiming his father was really a German man who's connections to the Nazis are based on his last name alone. But that enough is enough to condemn George Bush...he's an evil man. Can't believe a word he says. Nope! No siree!

Otto Skorzeny -- Nazi, and apparently completely reliable source! Trustworthy, he is!

Even if Skorzeny did give a who's-who in that picture, there are some problems...

The person he claims to be George Scherff, Jr/George Bush looks nothing like a young George Bush. George Scherff, Sr has an amazingly clear complexion, considering he was severely burned by molten metal during an accident in Tesla's lab in the early 1900s:

In the meantime Tesla and George Scherff, who was his financial secretary but also served in any way in which he could be helpful, were melting the lead which would hold the lag screws in the holes in the floor. Scherff took the first large ladleful of lead from the furnace and started across the laboratory to where the holes had been drilled, followed shortly by Tesla bearing another ladle.

Scherff bent down, and as he poured the hot liquid metal into one of the holes an explosion followed instantly. The molten lead was blown upward into his face in a shower of searing hot drops of liquid metal. The water which the assistant used to swab the floor had settled into the holes and, when the melted lead come in contact with it, it was changed to steam which shot the lead out of the hole like a bullet out of the barrel of a riffle. Both men were showered with drops of hot metal and dropped their ladles. Tesla, being several feet away, was only slightly injured; but Scherff was very seriously burned about the face and hands. Drops of the metal had struck his eyes and so severely burned them that it was feared for a while that his sight could not be saved.

Besides, Scherff was working for Tesla at the turn of the century. If this picture was taken in 1938, he looks awfully baby-faced for a man that would be pushing 60, at least.

And, Skorzeny sported a deep, ugly dueling scar, won during a fencing match in the 1920s. Though the picture is fuzzy, none of these men appear to be wearing such a scar.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
has anyone read all of this page?
www.proliberty.com...

...and do you believe any of this - can any of this be proven by comparing photos alone??

i wish i had access to those programs that determine what you'd look like when you got older - you know, the one they use to see what missing persons or criminals may look like 10+ years from now?

in a way, i wish this was true because it's so probable, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Bush's/Scherf's had ties to the Nazi's - it's more than possible!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

On that page:

“On January 4, 1943, Tesla’s faithful assistant, George Scherff, visited Tesla for the last time, Tesla was found deceased in his hotel room on the morning of January 8. 1943. He had passed away between those four days since Scherff’s visit.”

With all the people researching Tesla these days, I'd say more anytime
before in the last 20 years, this Scherff might be of great value.
Also this death scene may have been smoothed over and Scherff may
have been given an offer he could not refuse.

He was real, the rest of the story perhaps not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join