It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New $5 dollar bill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Still just another worthless piece of paper to me
But I'll work my ass off for it.

Thanks Federal Reserve!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Safer, Smarter, more Secure...
The first thing that caught my curious attention, was the fact that it had only 20 stars around the President.

The last time we saw 20 stars on the flag was in 1818 during the Presidency of James Monroe.

President Monroe was known as a Deist.

All Deists were in fact both critical and constructive Deists. All sought to destroy in order to build, and reasoned either from the absurdity of Christianity to the need for a new philosophy or from their desire for a new philosophy to the absurdity of Christianity. Each Deist, to be sure, had his special competence. While one specialized in abusing priests, another specialized in rhapsodies to nature, and a third specialized in the skeptical reading of sacred documents. Yet whatever strength the movement had— and it was at times formidable— it derived that strength from a peculiar combination of critical and constructive elements.

All sought to destroy in order to build, and reasoned either from the absurdity of Christianity to the need for a new philosophy or from their desire for a new philosophy to the absurdity of Christianity.

Could this be a coincedince? Seems to be the only significance to the 20 stars that I could figure out.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just one Point - US DOLLARS are DEBT notes they have Negative Value.
we rent them from Rothchild. and we lend them at 9 to 1.
If we printed our own money which the constitution says we have a god given right to do. that would be Asset Note: it doesnt come with interest attached to its lendability.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join