It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just how vulnerable are we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
All I can say to this article is OMG!!

Before she lost consciousness to a general anaesthetic, she said Dr Reeves leaned over and whispered in her ear: "I'm going to take your clitoris, too''.

After the operation she discovered all her external genitalia had been cut off her body. It is alleged Dr Reeves later boasted of removing "all the fun bits'' - and said she wouldn't need them as her husband had died.

Dr Graeme Stephen Reeves: THEY call him the Butcher of Bega: a NSW doctor who has committed such monstrous acts that hundreds of terrified victims have remained silent for more than five years.

I feel nauseated from reading this!

ESPECIALLY as:

Despite the NSW Medical Board ruling he had psychiatric problems which "detrimentally affect his mental capacity to practice medicine'' more than a decade ago, he managed to continue treating women without detection in a devastating trail of botched operations and negligence.

source

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised that none of the people who this Doctor did this to had the courage to take this macabre, disgusting, [...] to court, or got angry enough to want to take his life for it. I know it is embarrasing, sure. but even with the trauma involved, I would have at least tried doing something to get back at him, even if it was just taking him to court. And here we tried Nazi Doctors for doing that kind of stuff during the Holocaust.
I just wish there was something I could do for the people this [...] hurt. And that is what this doctor is, an [...]!

---------------------------------
Censor circumvention removed.

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/2/08 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
yes disgusting isn't it!

Still can't believe this... those poor women!

AND, I wonder what others thought while they were in the theatre while this psycho is taking off external parts??

surely, if this Doc is boasting... just what did the other surgical staff think?

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i rarely advocate cruel and unusual punishments, but

cut. his. d++k. off.

furthermore, this guy should be buried in an ant hill once his cock has been removed.

just to be safe.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
WOW....hopefully this guy spends the rest of his days behind bars.

But I have to tell you...I find it odd that nothing is really happening to him. I'm not saying these alligations aren't true in the least bit, but how can the police NOT get involved if this many females are coming forward with all this proof of CRIMINAL misconduct?

Part of me wonders if these were women going to a known psycho doctor for "alterations" and wanting it done cheap! No excuse for him, but I hope you all know what I mean by saying that....either way his practice is unacceptable.

Oh and I ran his name in a few search engines...hardly anything about him...again it's just odd to me that this many women are filing complains and this isn't WORLD news stuff....

[edit on 2/24/2008 by rcwj75]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Update:THE New South Wales Government says it is sorry

"But what I can assure the women who are coming forward now is that we will support them in every way we possibly can.

"I am sorry that they have had such an awful, awful experience at the hands of somebody who was not fit to deliver a medical service."

THE New South Wales Government says it is sorry, but it can't yet explain why a doctor banned from obstetrics was able to continue performing operations which allegedy left many women mutilated. Dr Graeme Steven Reeves is alleged to have mutilated or sexually abused as many as 800 patients.

The NSW Medical Board ruled in 1997 that Graeme Stephen Reeves "suffers from personality and relations problems and depression that detrimentally affects his mental capacity to practise medicine".

I still wonder about the other theatre staff. How is it possible that the others working with him in theatre would have turned a blind eye to this?

Shocking!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That is disgusting!

I agree, cut his genitals off! But then maybe he'll like it, seeing as he liked to mutilate others.

What did he does with the parts he cut off?
Did he have a 'hall of fame' gentials area at home?!

This is sick! Thos poor people!
The team that opperated along-side him should be prosicuted too, as they were accessories to the crime!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Goodness gracious! Its bad enough going to the gynae without having to worry that the guy is going to mutilate you. Hope they get a really big class action suit going, sue him for millions and then have plastic surgery (for those that it will help) to fix his mess. Disgusting!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul
Goodness gracious! Its bad enough going to the gynae without having to worry that the guy is going to mutilate you. Hope they get a really big class action suit going, sue him for millions and then have plastic surgery (for those that it will help) to fix his mess. Disgusting!

Yes and thats why I have a female Doctor, feel as she has the same bits as I do, she is more trustworthy.

And I agree @ Lucy Darkness... the theatre staff must have known and did nothing about it, they are accessories.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Update:

NSW accused of 'Chopper Reeves' inaction Parliament was told yesterday that Mr Reeves was known within hospitals circles in the area as "Chopper Reeves", after standover man Mark "Chopper" Reed.

The Liberal Member for Bega, Andrew Constance, said he had been told of the nickname by the doctor's colleagues in the area at the time.

But Mr Constance said the doctor was cleared by the local health service, despite his colleagues' concerns and victims' complaints to the NSW Medical Board.

This case just gets worse by the minute for the NSW Medical Board!

It seems also that his colleagues' did voice their concerns but those concerns fell on deaf ears.

join