It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images of Nibiru orbited by Planet X taken by South Pole Station Telescope

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrapple

Weedwacker,

Your pedagogy is pedantic, and as with most teaching, it obscures the most important kernel (or should I reply 'cyrnel') of truth.

One sun or two? Which do you say is the most prevalent type of star system in the observable universe?

Care to illuminate on this point.

best always,
-scrapple

a person who prefers "p"s! (pedagogy is pedantic).

anyway, i'd be more inclined to believe jupiter did the 2001 (the movie) thing sometime in our future than a dark star with an entire solar system around it, becoming a new star in our neck o' the woods. anything is possible of course. perhaps sitchin is trying to tell us something in a round about way but can't divulge it entirely, or he may have just stumbled on an idea, ran with it, and never stopped running even when there was indicators that he might be wrong. he may be partially right, or entirely wrong. i'm just not so sure about his approach to it

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Can you expand upon the information you've presented?

Could you provide a source for your assertion?

The passage of our solar system through the Galactic plane, that is, the transitory moment when our system will be directly on the Galactic Equator, will take place, then, on what Gregorian date?

Does the Mayan calender not "end" upon this astronomical event, regardless of the Gregorian date?

Will this event, according to your assertion, take place in 2008 or 2016?

Just trying to wrap my head around this, thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
gregorian calendar 2012 AD is not the correct date.
the Mayan calendar is precise.
the gregorian calendar, is not. it's off by at least 4 years.
today's date is really 2012 AD.
the 2012 that we think of as being four years from now, will be 2016 AD in mayan time.

the gregorian calendar isn't accurately portraying the passage of solstices because they began the calendar based on the theoretical beginning of rome and birth of Christ. bsed on the data surrounding the birth of christ,
he would've been born at least 4 years before the current 1 AD

[edit on 23-2-2008 by undo]

stichin is wrong

[edit on 2/23/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
reply to post by undo

Can you expand upon the information you've presented?

Could you provide a source for your assertion?

The passage of our solar system through the Galactic plane, that is, the transitory moment when our system will be directly on the Galactic Equator, will take place, then, on what Gregorian date?

Does the Mayan calender not "end" upon this astronomical event, regardless of the Gregorian date?

Will this event, according to your assertion, take place in 2008 or 2016?

Just trying to wrap my head around this, thanks.

No, what i mean is, the gregorian calendar ignored 4 years of real time that the mayan one does not. this means our current date is 2012 AD in mayan time. in our gregorian 2012, it would be 2016 mayan time (or rather, just four years later in mayan time count than in gregorian time count).

[edit on 23-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Fact is, hominids have existed in for a few million years...this alleged 'planet' comes around, inside a NeAr Earth ORBIT...EVERY 3600 Years???

Actually, I think it's every 26,000 years. Take a look at some of David Flynn's findings on the doomsday clock and the Ouroboros. There is a remarkable affinity to that of the Greek's zodiac constellations, which rotate quarterly 6,480 years (Aeon), and the time of the retrograde orbit of planet X found by Stitchin. By 2012, the alignment occurs of the Sagittarius which points it's arrow directly at the center of the Ouroboros' head. The center of the milky way.

How many hominids have come and gone in those millions of years anyway? If planet X is true, then I doubt this is the first catastrophic encounter with the renegade 'what-ever-it-is'. Just another cycle.

[edit on by FlySolo]

[edit on 23-2-2008 by FlySolo]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
The only hole in the Nibiru theory that i think doesnt hold any water is the fact that a planet floating through space that can contain life. This would literally be impossible.

Wrong, because we are living proof that it is possible. We once were in orbit around Saturn. Our Saturnian system was catastrophically disrupted when we entered the Sun's plasmasphere. This fact is confirmed by every single ancient culture and civilization through their myths.

www.saturniancosmology.org...

And in fact, the probability of life is greatly increased for planets that orbit something like a brown dwarf or red giant. Since an electric star is heated externally a planet need not be destroyed by orbiting beneath its anode glow.

In fact life is not only possible inside the glow of a small brown dwarf, it seems far more likely than on a planet orbiting outside a star. This is because the radiant energy arriving on a planet orbiting inside a glowing sphere is evenly distributed over the entire surface of the planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

By Sumerian time it is 2012 as well.
So I should be able to see nibiru by now then... right?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I won't believe this video is real untill it's reported by some other source.

On a side note, I wonder if they have beach front properity on planet x.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by undo

By Sumerian time it is 2012 as well.
So I should be able to see nibiru by now then... right?

actually no. even if we follow Sitchin's predictions for it, it should not be here for another 200-300 years, give or take a few decades. it's just the planet X/nibiru theory has grown legs and splintered off into various alternative interpretations. it's to be expected that people would formulate their own theories, we all do that kind of thing when the data is not obvious and even when it is, sometimes. but anyway, some folks try to hurry it up because they are bored, i think. gives them something to talk about, kinda like we are doing right now.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Niburi would have passes the Earth in 1562 AD/CE. If you go by 2012 BC/BCE.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have never bought into it, so I admit ignorance. But all the stichin people I hear are all excited about 2012?

However, what you are saying is the Myans would have this as the last year. People have been using that to forecast the end, so it is Dec 2008?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HruthTurts
I think it is real...

here is another link you might be interested in, has some more pictures and some other cool things...

More Photos Of Nibiru

Check this out too, Even More Photos!

[edit on 23-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

Notice anything about the photos? The red planet X looks identical to the one in the video... damn it's closer than I thought.. !

[edit on 23-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

I hate to say it, but all I see is garbage in those photos. The OP video post is amazing, but that second site you posted, they claim everything is Planet X. I saw the Sun setting over some water near Spain, and they claimed the Sun is actually Planet X, and the Sun had already set, which is total garbage. Who comes up with these fantastic claims of normal photographs? Truly preying on the less knowledgable. (No offense to you, because I didn't look at all of your photos, and I mean to bash the false claims of the photographers anyways).

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i remember reading this huge argument between sitchin's right hand man and some lady on an alternative news site (cassiopeia or something like that), regarding the timing of nibiru.

at the time, the May 2003 date had passed without the arrival of Planet X (Nibiru) and the lady from zeta talk was getting raked over the coals for calling that day as the day of arrival of nibiru/planet X (i firmly believe, if she was really in contact with greys that gave her that info, they lied to her on purpose).

some folks had panicked, sold all their stuff and bought shelters in the mountains. some had quit their jobs and moved further inland. it had a real negative effect on alot of people. this became an issue of consternation for the cassiopeia lady, who was basically complaining about the entire thing with sitchin's right hand man. one of the complaints was the date. sitchin's right hand man (forget his name) explained in no uncertain terms that sitchin has said all along that nibiru wasn't due here for another 200 plus years.

this is why i know the date sitchin has set as being later in the timeline than what some folks think it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Yeah, but where is ONE non-fake picture of it? We should have thousands if this brown dwarf exists at all.

Why should we have "thousands" of pictures?

First of all, if it's a brown dwarf or a planet, that means it doesn't emit light (very little in the case of a brown dwarf), it only reflects light. Neptune is huge and is completely invisible to the naked eye from Earth. Using the same logic, at this point, if Nibiru exists, since it is currently WAY past the orbit of Neptune, it should be invisible to the naked eye.

The only way Nibiru should be visible right now is through a telescope.

Now, let's assume that Nibiru is approaching from the South polar region like all the reports say. That means that it'll be invisible to the majority of Earth and the best place to see it is Antarctica. Now, the south polar region is almost completely uninhabited by human beings. The south polar region consists of ice, water, penguins and a handful of government facilities. Some government facilities contain telescopes, sure, but they're not going to release pictures of this thing and cause a global panic. That would be asinine.

So, since current data states it's invisible to the naked eye and since it's approaching from the south pole, no human being is around to see it, why should there be thousands of pictures showing it?

Even if there were thousands of pictures, people would say they were all fake anyway
Where's my proof? This video the OP posted states it's a picture of Nibiru and you're calling it fake without any evidence. You're just assuming it's fake because "Nibiru can't possibly exist," right? So how can anyone provide you a "real" picture of Nibiru if you assume every picture is fake?

There's just no pleasing some people

[edit on 24-2-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The pictures, wether they're real or not, I'm not saying, are given without any context. Where are these supposedly? what's around them? why can't anyone else see them?

It's like someone took a picture from space of an island, zoomed in so close that the only thing in the picture was the island itself. Someone could say it's Atlantis, but how woudl you know, there's a complete lack of context.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So there's a possibility we may see something interesting Dec 21st, 2008 ???

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by undo

I have never bought into it, so I admit ignorance. But all the stichin people I hear are all excited about 2012?

However, what you are saying is the Myans would have this as the last year. People have been using that to forecast the end, so it is Dec 2008?

as long as both are dealing with real time, the dates would be the same.
if one is dealing with real time and the other has been changed, only one would reflect the real time. since gregorian is off by about 4 years, that must mean we would need to rely on the mayans calendar for a more accurate dating system. if we compare it to ours, we would have to update our calendar to match theirs in earnest, before we could arrive at an actually correct gregorian date. our calendar's solstices are not correctly numbered, as a result. if there must be "X" amount of solstices before the end, they both must agree. ya see what i mean?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think so...

so the official myan end of time is this december?
or are the months off?

[edit on 2/24/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by metatronscube
So there's a possibility we may see something interesting Dec 21st, 2008 ???

i don't know. i never really bought into the whole 2012 thing to begin with, so i have no idea. please do not quote me as saying otherwise.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

hey everybody undo says the end of the world is nowwwwwwwwww

not

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Jbird]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join