It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTHCOM Furthers NAU Police State Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

Indeed

Peace is the key to these things. You start acting crazy and fighting with the police, and burning the flag and such, well then you'll get your police state business.

Just imagine, that a HUGE rally at Washington was organized, I'm talking millions. And so the police geared up for a riot just in case. And everyone there marched toward them, arms at their sides just walking. And walk right past them, not even paying them mind.

I drew this from the scene in the film V for Vendetta, if you've seen the film. There are SO many ways we can send out a message, that would be so much more effective peacefully, then violence.

Imagine a protest where millions of people all just stood side by side along all the streets of D.C, all in complete silence.

If only we could get the organization, and I don't see why we can't.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by filmmaker45

I know, but it would only take one Idiot, in any of the 3 countries involved, to say or do the wrong thing that would ruin it for everybody... There goes Peaceful and Silent right out the window... or right down the Highway in this case... lol

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX
The CAP (Canadian Action Party) has been standing on top of a soapbox screaming about this for awhile, but you know they are nothing but a bunch of nutbars right?

canadianactionparty.ca...

The NDP and the Green Party are also against the SPP. The Canadian Action Party aren't the only ones.

www.ndp.ca/stopthespp
www.green.ca/en/policy/documents/deeper_look_spp

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

haha, I laughed at your pun.

And yeah thats whats sad. The problem with this whole "Revolution" movement is that it's too dis organized. You've got people from all different spectrums who don't want to agree on anything, except that a revolution is in order. Yet they can't organize that because they are too busy arguing.

Ah well, hope for the best I suppose.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
from the same source as the first quote.
www.blacklistednews.com...

This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said. “Unity of effort during bilateral support for civil support operations such as floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and effects of a terrorist attack, in order to save lives, prevent human suffering and mitigate damage to property, is of the highest importance, and we need to be able to have forces that are flexible and adaptive to support rapid decision-making in a collaborative environment.”

i know that this is a conspiracy website but does anyone else think that this could possibly be exactly what it seems, a way of increasing the man power, tents, helicopters etc available at short notice at a future hurricane katrina type incident?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join