It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTHCOM Furthers NAU Police State Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

NORTHCOM Furthers NAU Police State Agenda

www.blacklistednews.com

The criminals in the U.S. government are continuing the push for a militarized North American Union police state. According to an announcement on U.S. Northern Command’s web site, an agreement has been signed between U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) and Canada Command (CANADACOM) that allows the military from either nation to support the armed forces of the other during a civil emergency. This agreement helps to further erode the sovereignty of both nations by allowing a foreign military to support that nation’s military during any type of civil emergency. Essentially, Canadian military forces would be allowed to support U.S. military forces during a declaration of martial law. This is just another step towards the formation of a North American Union martial law apparatus which USNORTHCOM unveiled with the public release of their Vision 2020 document. The Vision 2020 document outlines plans for USNORTHCOM to seek closer ties with various military institutions, government bodies and private entities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico leading up until the year 2020
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.roguegovernment.com

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
NORTHCOM at it again. Now they are going to get our neighbors to the north and south involved. Looks like the NAU is on its way. The article includes the press release from Northern Command.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
Sorry, I wanted to also throw in this relative article involving Canada.

U.S., Canada agree to help each other in emergencies

The United States and Canada have inked an agreement to help one another during civil emergencies.

CANADACOM

[edit on 2/22/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
WHAT DO YOU MEAN????? NAU IS A CT URBAN MYTH LEGEND THING!!!!! STOP TALKING THIS NAU CRAP!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!

Sarcasm at its greatest above.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

The NAU forces are moving on an accelerated time table.

They must have judged that public opinion is turning and they need to move quickly before the opinion of the public manifests as demonstrations and armed resistance.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Think about what happens when that 2nd amendment goes to hell...

Ohh that's going to be interesting.. But good thing that NAU don't exist or I might actually be scared.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So for all those who have been asking where the manpower is going to come from after martial law is declared....we now have that information. Canadians will be called in to support our US forces (which are low due to the wars) in the shooting of folks looting to feed and warm their families. No surprise there, as they were a part of the 9/11 false flag operation too.

"Dirty bombs", killed politicians and civilians, postponement of elections, martial law, it is coming folks...call me crazy but the evil script has pretty much been laid out on the table for those interested enough to read. Obama is in the crosshairs, he doesn't fit into their gameplan. Get ready folks, your life is about to see some changes.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

You sir are not seeing what is going on around you! Ever heard of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America or the NAFTA Superhighway that is already under construction? CT theory? Yeah, right now it is to people sharing your opinions and views, but let us fastforward 5-10 years and see where we are at! B. Clinton gave us NAFTA, and H. Clinton will give us the NAU because that is what TPTB want and will get.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

Did you read the last line?

I am fully aware of whats going on. MSM is saying everything I said above that.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

Exactly how many members of the Canadian military do you think will be available to oppress US citizens, and send them to FEMA camps?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Thickheaded.....my bad man. Your sarcasm threw me off (hard to follow via a message board), so I wasn't sure if you where referring to the OP or the text you had just typed in all caps. Thanks for clarifying!

Nice username by the way, really describes most people in the US that label everything a CT theory. They refuse to discuss (with an open mind) all these things that have surely been changed in the last 8 years and have opened the doors for such dire scenarios to actually occur. Same people that are now shouting patriotic comments over the satellite shoot down.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know how many caught the 12pm news on CTV here in the North... but there was confirmation that the Canadian Government will be extracting all of their forces from Afghanistan by 2211...

and a side note, I was extremely surprised the other day when I saw a Police Officer walking beside and American Soldier on the sidewalk of the College I attend... this could be my ignorance shining through, but I am pretty sure it was an American soldier, unless the Canadian Military have the exact same BDU's and carry sidearms... I will try to verify this... but for now, I am shrugging it off...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

Exactly how many members of the Canadian military do you think will be available to oppress US citizens, and send them to FEMA camps?

Well, I have no idea how many of their force are allied members abroad at this point. So whatever that number is, subtract it from 87,000. (87,000 is a total of 62,000 regular forces and 25,000 reserve forces) I would say that is a fairly significant number when added to our National Guard (w/reserves), local (city & county) police, state police and god knows who else. (ie the FBI's Infragard program throws in another 25,000!)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The CAP (Canadian Action Party) has been standing on top of a soapbox screaming about this for awhile, but you know they are nothing but a bunch of nutbars right?

canadianactionparty.ca...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality

Originally posted by BlueRaja

Well, I have no idea how many of their force are allied members abroad at this point. So whatever that number is, subtract it from 87,000. (87,000 is a total of 62,000 regular forces and 25,000 reserve forces) I would say that is a fairly significant number when added to our National Guard (w/reserves), local (city & county) police, state police and god knows who else. (ie the FBI's Infragard program throws in another 25,000!)

And I wonder if you'd tell me how motivated these beedy eyed Canadians are to oppress their hapless neighbors?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As a Canadian there is no way I want to be a part of a NAU no way at all, and Canada would only lose out big time as we need nothing from anyone and would be doing most of the giving. With all the water shortages and population growth I could see why American elite would want this, they could exploit further cheap Mexican labour and the abundant natural resources of Canada.

There Currency is now on par with ours and our economy is booming while America is tanking, only if our politicians were paid off lapdogs (which they are) would they even consider such stupidity. I dont think Canadians will support it one bit so guess they do need to make concentration camps cause thats the only way they could pull this off lol.Dont under estimate us Canadians!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

From the tone of the message above mine (from a Canadian citizen) and all the other Canadians I have come into contact with, I would say, they don't really care much for us. I think they would have no qualms coming here "to defend their homeland from us Americans" BTW, this is coming from someone who could have been a dual-citizen (US/Canada) had I filled the paperwork several years ago before laws were changed. I regret that I didn't....(how unpatriotic you say, well...the American public has lost control over its society and we aren't getting it back anytime soon, there are better places to have to live)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I say that when construction on the Trans Texas Corridor begins people should lie down in front of the equipment. All in front of cameras, on the media, make it huge.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
See, what I get a kick out of, is the constant "Defensive" text being displayed in many of these threads... everyone is entitled to their opinions... and many of us are too concerned about making the best point on the thread(s)... blaming and name calling is like a typical children's playground "Sticks and Stones"... bleh!!!

Is it not true, that for over an hundred years... "The Man" has been in control? Isn't it true, that the United Nations Exists? "...to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbors."?
www.un.org...
Is in NOT true, that, as of late (past 5 years or so), our governments have passed bills and exercised veto's? C'mon people... NAFTA/NAU/SPP or whatever other terms are used to for this "Union", is out of our hands!!!

or is it?

""One of the first things I'll do as president will be to call the prime minister of Canada and the president of Mexico and work with them to fix NAFTA," Obama wrote in a letter to the Wisconsin Fair Trade Coalition."
www.thestar.com...

Fantasy? Fact?

So, being of Dual-Status... (my Mother was North American Indian/Canadian - for lack of better pc terminology - and my Father was American), and being a mature adult, I have come to terms with "The Say" that I have when it comes to government decisions, which is not very much...
as for myself...
I have signed referendum petitions to fight this (insert appropriate delegations here) here in Canada, have you? I am hoping for the best... because in today's society, that's pretty much what gets me through the day... Along with the feeling that my heart is Canada's, and my ass is America's... lol (I am property of the USA)

Canadians Click Here for Starters... www.canadianactionparty.ca...

Americans Click Here for Starters... www.reformcongress.com...
(I don't really know where to start looking on the American Side of this issue)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by filmmaker45

Originally posted by filmmaker45
I say that when construction on the Trans Texas Corridor begins people should lie down in front of the equipment. All in front of cameras, on the media, make it huge.

That's a very good way to make a BOLD statement, and something that may work... as long as it is done peacefully!!!
I think I heard about one of the major hwys here being shut down for 1hr, which in turn made the government realize that people really do care about what happens when it involves them, and will be willing to do what it takes to get them to listen...

edited to add quote...

[edit on 22-2-2008 by StoneGarden]

[edit on 22-2-2008 by StoneGarden]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by filmmaker45

FYI, it already has. Infact, several weeks ago, I remember reading reports of surveyers being in the Waco area. The post included links to maps of the "proposed" superhighway showing it taking a path right through the memorial were the Waco compound used to be. Image that! Remember people, how many children were incinerated there. Remember this is Texas, who gave Bushy his political start, and where his coveted Crawford ranch is found. Don't mess with Texas...WTF, how about an idiot missing from his village in Texas that is about to start WWIII?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join