It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ATS Members do you Respect the most.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I respect everyone on the this board.

I only made one persons list. What do I need to do to gain more respect around here???

You Rock, ilovepizza.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
theres alot that I have respect for....

But a few of the top of my head ..

seekerof for sure..

eastcoastkid

and ALOT of others

that was really just off the top of my head

Likewise, bro.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This is pretty easy:

1. East Coast Kid. Had we both been in the same unit together, I would have had an intelligent drinking partner to discuss my suspicions about the "deployments" we were undergoing.
2. Leveler. ATS would have bored me had it not been for my favorite hateful bastard of a Brit.
3. Seekerof. He may believe and cling to the foolish notion that the war was good for us, but at least he does so intelligently, and of his own research and free thinking.
4. Thomas Crowne. Had he been in the army at the right time, and been exposed to the right BS, he could have either become a paranoid hateful elf like me, or part of THEM.
5. Uninen. My favorite anti American. Nuf said
6. Cyrus. One of the few truly abstract thinkers Ive seen on here.
7. Masked Avatar. Who cant respect him?
8. Venus. I do enjoy someone who can argue so rabidly for hours on end about my favorite sibject: drugs.
9. OIMD. Valueable UFO guru.
10. Colonel. Without him, this board would be choked with rightwing religious whackos.
11. Bout Time. If you were running for prez, id vote for you, commicrat or not!
12. Fry2. NRA all the way!
13.MKULTRA. With his eagle eye on the NWO, the Illuminati should be creeped out.
14. Fury. I dont care if Mt Rainier wipes out the whole Seattle area and youre the last man in the state: I will NOT molest you!
15. NEO. There is a method to youre madness. Youre almost there, dude. You need to be border patrol!
16. Jakomo. Youre NOT an anti semite!
17. Djarums. Youre VERY close, dude.

I have a few others who have been banned, left, disappeared. Honorary notes to freemason and general Dilema.

I think everyone on ATS has value. Differing is not so much a bad thing. Sharing and discussing opinions from across the spectrum is how we learn and grow.

We all have personal favorites, myself included. I don't think it's really fair, tho, to make a list. I havta say,

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf is Numba 1 on my list. She knows her shiZit and is great to talk to. (And lemme tell ya, I'd hate to be in her crosshairs!
) But, she's always got my back and vice versa.

Skadi- wish we woulda been stationed 2gether. That woulda been hella fun, girl!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join