It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ATS Members do you Respect the most.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Nice one Loki, much respect to you sir . I pretty much respect everyone here, or hate them so much I respect them, it's cool.. I couldn't make a list...It's tempting but naaaah, however much repect to Bangin who mentioned earthtone, have a little box of respect []
meATS members

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
...the Big Up Nuff Respect posse.
"Everyone" is a stock answer, but that's not true. Sure, everyone has a baseline of respect from me, but it's not something to be maintained once true colors bleed ( not suffering fools gladly, in other words ).

I guess a "What ATS members do you respect the least" thread would be a tad harsh & non-PC, no?

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by Colonel
Let's see...
Venus (The Trooper), all my comrades-in-arm: liberal democrats, TRD......and I guess the rest of you can go to...ah forget it.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Colonel]

I'm hurt

Aren't you a liberal democrat? If you are, then you shouldn't be.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I respect everyone on the this board.

I only made one persons list. What do I need to do to gain more respect around here???

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Messedupannie( if she was here)
skadi_the_evil_elf
HerExcellency
FULCRUM
sectorgaza
ultraphoenix
Fury
Intelgurl
SkepticOverlord
Colonel
nerdling
MaskedAvatar

^^^have left one hell of an impression

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Cyrus]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I respect everyone on the this board.

I only made one persons list. What do I need to do to gain more respect around here???

Just do what I did.

Post controversial Pics until the admins get mad.

No seriously I think that you are respected but like everyone said your bound to forget some people unintentionally.

But you made my list.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh yea...

ADVISOR
ilovepizza
Lysergic

Cant forget you guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Took one name off my list

If they cant be man enough to tell me what they are bitching at me about they dont deserve my respect

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Took one name off my list

thank god!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

thank god!

You know monkey my old lady does the same thing gets cranky and makes a fuss and then wont say why.

Is it just that time of the month?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I have a great deal of respect for TPM, but sometimes, he just stomps all over my last nerve.

I know you're a member worthy of my respect, Monkey, but you and I both know it's true.

Much Love.

later.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
~Well you guys know who you are.....

-Mods
-Heelstone
-Bangin *waves back*
-TSK
-SABOTWULF
-Gryffen
-Valhall * thank you!*
-MA
-htown
-Earthtone *one of the homies*
-Nerd/David

............and the countless others that keep me occupied late nights in the chat room.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...and another person who is rarely seen here...

ROGUE. I respect this man because I know him personally...and while we are not blood-brothers, we are brothers in every other sense of the word. A person I would lay down my life for without a second thought...coz I know he would do the same for me. My paintball Tag Team Partner, the most insane driver I know, and a dude who lives for the moment...come back to NZ soon my brother...we got Rental Cars to thrash on racetracks, innocent cows to paintball, pedestrians to terrorise...and your favourite person in Morrinsville to kick the # out of...

Peace,
ALIEN

How do you follow a post like that,what a guy...

Of all the dudes I have met in my travels far and wide,I have never met a more truthful and honest upstanding being as ALIEN here.
And dont worry bro I will be back this year for some fish and chips and some more of your mums home cooking.
And this time we will crank out the SSG and some other bits and head into the Rimutakas for some ....err.....target shooting..

A truly fine soldier.....(Thumps chest with AK).

Of the time i have spent on here I have read some pretty outstanding posts,and some of the humour on here is just classic,some of the sarcasm is just wonderful......

People that have stood out for one reason or another have been.

#1 GAZROK(congrats on the wedding)
#2 ThomasCrowne
#3 The Prankmonkey(the Avatar alone cracks me up everytime I look at it,pity you shortened the "WAR FACE" quote,but "THE PREMIER CLOW" sounds funny as too.

There are others but I will edit them in later.
(even though my opinion hardly counts)

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by ROGUE]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
theres alot that I have respect for....

But a few of the top of my head ..

seekerof for sure..

eastcoastkid

and ALOT of others

that was really just off the top of my head

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
add earthtone to that list and Netchicken.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROGUE
Of all the dudes I have met in my travels far and wide,I have never met a more truthful and honest upstanding being as ALIEN here.
And dont worry bro I will be back this year for some fish and chips and some more of your mums home cooking.
And this time we will crank out the SSG and some other bits and head into the Rimutakas for some ....err.....target shooting..

A truly fine soldier.....(Thumps chest with AK).

F**ken AYE!

You're always welcome at my whare brother...and mum reckons you're a good guy, so sweet man, you can score a primo feed outa her anytime

Yeah man...'Tukas ON! Gonna have to pick up some 'metal' from the olds...I'm feeling something automatic this time...heavy-calibre
Go crank some s**t...see if that laserscope is any good for, ummm, 'hunting'...hahaha

Looking forward to it my brother...

*waves as Huey lifts from LZ*

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
ahh this thread is filled with jollyness!!!! Random jollynes!!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
YES, YES, HUZZAH!

HUzzAH for JOLLYNESS!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ok I've resisted up to page 4 but now I'm gonna beg.
can someone respect me please

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is pretty easy:

1. East Coast Kid. Had we both been in the same unit together, I would have had an intelligent drinking partner to discuss my suspicions about the "deployments" we were undergoing.
2. Leveler. ATS would have bored me had it not been for my favorite hateful bastard of a Brit.
3. Seekerof. He may believe and cling to the foolish notion that the war was good for us, but at least he does so intelligently, and of his own research and free thinking.
4. Thomas Crowne. Had he been in the army at the right time, and been exposed to the right BS, he could have either become a paranoid hateful elf like me, or part of THEM.
5. Uninen. My favorite anti American. Nuf said
6. Cyrus. One of the few truly abstract thinkers Ive seen on here.
7. Masked Avatar. Who cant respect him?
8. Venus. I do enjoy someone who can argue so rabidly for hours on end about my favorite sibject: drugs.
9. OIMD. Valueable UFO guru.
10. Colonel. Without him, this board would be choked with rightwing religious whackos.
11. Bout Time. If you were running for prez, id vote for you, commicrat or not!
12. Fry2. NRA all the way!
13.MKULTRA. With his eagle eye on the NWO, the Illuminati should be creeped out.
14. Fury. I dont care if Mt Rainier wipes out the whole Seattle area and youre the last man in the state: I will NOT molest you!
15. NEO. There is a method to youre madness. Youre almost there, dude. You need to be border patrol!
16. Jakomo. Youre NOT an anti semite!
17. Djarums. Youre VERY close, dude.

I have a few others who have been banned, left, disappeared. Honorary notes to freemason and general Dilema.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join