It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Nibiru/Planet X photos taken January 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is this about to become real and a conspiracy no more?

Youtube Video showing photos

Presented in this video are some photos of what many people call Nibiru and Planet X. They are very real and my evidence is pure fact. What many people do not realise, is that Nibiru is infact a dark star, about half the size of our Sun. It has a number of large planets and moons orbiting around it, one of which is Planet X. It's kind of like a mini solar system. These objects are heading towards us, as they have done in the distant past. These objects will become visible to every human on Earth within the next couple of years. Some time around 2012/13, these objects will be closer to us than our own Sun, and will dominate the daytime and nighttime sky. Another fact many people do not know about, is that Planet X is an inhabited planet. The US government knows this, and are infact in contact with them because this is not just a catastrophic event for us, it is for them aswell. Many people can be saved, but actions need to be taken NOW. If we leave it to the last minute, it will be to late. Within the next few years, nobody will be able to hide the fact these objects are heading towards us, because they will be seen by everyone and will grow larger as they approach us. Global panic is unavoidable and this event is unavoidable.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

Many people can be saved, but actions need to be taken NOW. If we leave it to the last minute, it will be to late. Within the next few years, nobody will be able to hide the fact these objects are heading towards us, because they will be seen by everyone and will grow larger as they approach us. Global panic is unavoidable and this event is unavoidable.

Yeah, they said the same thing in 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2003.

Nothing happened those years and nothing will happen now

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That HAS to be real.....(detect sarcasm....)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
aw, you let me down

I was hoping that it was canadian vandal who posted that vid, lol

anything like that can be done in photoshop

if planet x is really only 4 years away and the size its reported to be, we d be able to see it by now

its like those fake photos of 2 suns seen at the rise and setting

i live in the great pacific northwest and on clear days its so pretty and nice and there is only one sun

how many one sun, there you go

no planet niburu maybe only coming to a theatre near you, thats about it

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That's hilarious. It looks as if it's been done in MS Paint and then quickly animated or something. Or, it must be a magical telescope to pick up something like that, even the outer 'mini' planets like Pluto can't be imaged like that.

The guy only has that one video, he's looking to make his own conspiracy fame. 'Action' what the heck is he talking about? What would we do about a massive object heading toward us, use harsh language at it?

[edit on 21-2-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'll wait until we can see with our own eyes.

I do believe that the South Pole Station is currently observing an astrological body and that the general populace is not being told what.

I am also sad and dissapointed with people in general when I see how hard it is for them to imagine a large cosmic object entering our solar system. If such an event were to happen, this majority of people in denial will likely make up the body of panicked and helpless individuals who will drag society down in the event that such a thing does happen.

All I know is that people are still claiming the 10th planet is a theory that comes from Sitchin when it's a story shared between countless pre-history ancient civilizations etc..... I'm not surprised. Denial is the easy way out.

Like I said, wait until people see things with their own eyes. By that point, they will be too busy thinking about themselves to even admit that they were wrong to scoff at the idea of Planet X. So if you think about it, even now, their opinion is invalid. They can scoff all they want, but if the event is real, it won't matter how much time we will have wasted debating it...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
All I know is that people are still claiming the 10th planet is a theory that comes from Sitchin when it's a story shared between countless pre-history ancient civilizations etc..... I'm not surprised. Denial is the easy way out.

Then why was it predicted to hit in 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003 as well?

This is just scaremongering......people comitted suicide over the fear of this planet x crap and other became depressed as they were brainwashed into Nibiru cults which collapsed over the failure of the appearance of the stupid planet.

The theory was from Stitchin because he mis-translated the Sumerian language. Do some research.....Nibiru in Sumerian means "ferryboat"

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have long believed there to be another planet/body in the outer reaches before had even heard of Nibiru. Since learning about PX there have been stories of earth sized and small sun sized planets. This concept of a mimi solar system including both makes some degree of sence. Maybe even possible, but you lose me as soon as the artice sates

Another fact many people do not know about, is that Planet X is an inhabited planet.

I would love to see evidence that it exist, whether it is coming here or not, but please don't tell me our ancestors (or whoever) live there. Any tiny bit of credability goes out the window as far as I am concerned.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
murdercity has it right....if the object was half the size of the sun, and it was going to be here in 4-5 years, amateur astronomers would have seen it by now with the naked eye, much less a telescope....

I can buy into the idea of another planet....can't buy into the idea it's headed on a collision course with Earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
I'll wait until we can see with our own eyes.

I do believe that the South Pole Station is currently observing an astrological body and that the general populace is not being told what.

I am also sad and dissapointed with people in general when I see how hard it is for them to imagine a large cosmic object entering our solar system. If such an event were to happen, this majority of people in denial will likely make up the body of panicked and helpless individuals who will drag society down in the event that such a thing does happen.

Like I said, wait until people see things with their own eyes. By that point, they will be too busy thinking about themselves to even admit that they were wrong to scoff at the idea of Planet X. So if you think about it, even now, their opinion is invalid. They can scoff all they want, but if the event is real, it won't matter how much time we will have wasted debating it...

In the past ive been reading about Nibiru, that if even being real if the event does happen for what claimed, yes your right. This may be the real Mars.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm never one to call a fake, but to review whats been presented here I notice a few glaring mistakes.

1. No reference. The author claims that you must believe him.
2. Poor recreating of infrared. Not only are they never that sharp but they also don't increase in detail as you zoom in. No image does. You can clearly see the pixels from the farther views, but when it's zoomed in there is no pixalation.
3. The guy joined youtube the same day he posted the video. Another red flag.
4. The pictures are just too clean.

My 2 cents. I usually go into things with an open mind, but this video has too many predictable hoax hallmarks written all over it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nibirushock2012 has posted a new video.

I have been able to obtain a new image of Nibiru. We are learning more and more each day. I have so much I would like to share with you all but it just isn't possible right now. I am sure you understand.

Youtube Link

And a good report on the videos.

First Planet X / Nibiru Images Leaked by an Anonymous South Pole Telescope (SPT) Informant

Yowusa.com Link

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bridas

This is getting silly now. Nibiru/Planet X, if all the "evidence" is true, is bouncing around the universe, making 90-degree turns, teleporting, stopping still, jumping 20 light years to the right, changing colour, and acting like no other celestial body ever witnessed. That should tell any reasonable observer that it doesn't exist.

The fact people produce these scientific-sounding rationales behind it's existence and probable effect on us, then sprinkle on bullplop like it being inhabited, is enough to make anyone laugh out loud at the level of evidence supporting this sword of damocles for the ignorant.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So we'll just fire our 50,000 nukes at it if it gets too close and it will veer off course..stop worrying.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Once again before you all jump on the band wagon.

The most historical documents of man kind, the oldest documents of man kind, depict a 12th planet.

it is very possible this will happen 2012, as the mayans and other highly intellect civilizations of their time predicted 2012 as the end of the calendar.

How about you watch this NEWS REPORT

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridasAnd a good report on the videos.

First Planet X / Nibiru Images Leaked by an Anonymous South Pole Telescope (SPT) Informant

Yowusa.com Link

I see this report has now been expanded and is in five parts.

Part 1 — Intro and Findings

Part 2 — Hoax Claim Rebuttal

Part 3 — Human Intelligence

Part 4 — Satellite Orbits

Part 5 — Object Cluster

This stood out for me.

Intelligence Cover-up

Here, the author needs to momentarily switch to first person pronouns.

After coming upon NibiruShock2012's video on YouTube, I attempted to contact the director through the YouTube messaging system. My multiple attempts to make contact were being blocked, so I ran a few tests.

Please note, that while I am not willing to reveal my test method I will say that prior to starting my publishing company I worked in the computer industry for over 2 decades. During the last 8 years, I was a freelance senior technical writer/analyst in the Silicon Valley. I specialized in Internet data center technologies, and my client list included AT&T, HP, Lockheed Martin, Oracle and SUN Microsystems.

My test showed that my messages and channel comments to NibiruShock2012 were being sniffed and selectively blocked from inside the YouTube data center — but not by any YouTube servers!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

more convincing evidence of Planet X

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Could a Mod kindly rename this thread by putting HOAX in the title?

Well, this remains a conspiracy after all. Nibirushock2012 was just pulling our legs.

(20)(8)(9)(19)(9)(19)(1)(8)(15)(1)(24)

I cannot tell you what these numbers represent directly, you have to figure it out.

I can tell you what the numbers spell - THIS IS A HOAX.

Link to Youtube Video

[edit on 11-3-2008 by bridas]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

(20)(8)(9)(19)(9)(19)(1)(8)(15)(1)(24)

I cannot tell you what these numbers represent directly, you have to figure it out.

I can tell you what the numbers spell - THIS IS A HOAX.

Link to Youtube Video

Well, that video

This video has been removed by the user.
is no longer online. I wonder what`s going on?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I believe someone has already posted on this video...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join