It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails over my house

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Nope, never played any 'game'....just flew passengers from A to B. Contrails we leave behind, just appear. No chemical tanks, nothing special going on....

Really, never played Tic Tac Toe??? I guess I got around alot!

You said "Contrails WE leave behind just appear"

Maybe you aren't flying the aircraft we are speaking and wondering about.

Maybe it is "classified" information and everyone, even experts in thier fields don't know everything that is going on in the skies.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by interestedalways

Greeneyedleo, do you have any pics from your base that show the X or the "tic tac toe" patterns over your base, or just the single jet stream?

Unfortunately I dont. But I have seen patterns like circles, curves and "x"s due to the jets flying all around. Grant it, these are military jets that arent always just flying from Point A to Point B like commercial.

Point is, as greeneyed has said....she has seen these flights DIRECTLY over her base. WHY, oh why, would these things be "chemtrails" if they are DIRECTLY over AirForce bases???

It is a phenomenon, and it is very easilily explained....condensation. Stop this nonsense!

Tag teaming tonight are we?

Darn I need me a partner.

It isn't that easy, WeedWacker. We have been at this many times on the board and I am not "going there" in circles again.

You say "She has seen these flights DIRECTLY over her base" Are you referring to the flights in the video? Did she see those flights directly over her base because I don't think the video was recorded in Alaska and I don't live in Alaska either.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Tag team? LOL Im not tagging or teaming w/ anyone. I was just answering a question posed to me.

Geeze.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Tag team? LOL Im not tagging or teaming w/ anyone. I was just answering a question posed to me.

Geeze.

Yeah, I know, that is why I addressed WeedWacker and not you!

I think the news crews from the video from channel 4 that I posted wouldn't have gone out and done the story if there was NO STORY, several news channels have ran similar stories if the answer was so simple as contrails in thier "natural" form I would think there would be no story to get the reporters on the scenes.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Let's summarize:

Regurlarly scheduled commercial jets do not spray chemicals, other than the unburned hydrocarbons as a natural process of combustion in the engines.

SO, that leaves a secret Military operation, if it indeed is underway. THAT I would have no idea about.

As to the 'X' patterns...well, some commercial flights fly mostly East-West, some primarily North-South, and some a variation of headings...hence those commercial jets will leave contrails, when conditions are appropriate for their formation.

Here's a thought: Why would the Military do this secret 'spraying' in the daylight, when it's visible???

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hello again, WeedWhacker.

I don't recall anyone, at least not myself, claiming this to be a "Military" operation, although the "Military" is indeed a very powerful organization there are others with access to planes and the skies besides commercial and military, aren't there?

Why is something being done? I don't know, the most logical answer would be weather modification as we know there are plans to do such, but again only speaking for myself, I have more questions than answers, that is why I roam these chemtrail threads, looking for answers.

Maybe someday we will all know more than we currently do if we keep at it.

edit for grammer.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"I had to pull your entire post, as a 'quote' to illustrate for you, and other readers...

LOOK at your picture, the one you embedded! See the contrail DISAPPEAR? That is water vapor...sometimes conditions in the upper atmosphere will allow the vapor trails to persist, sometimes they evaporate pretty quickly, sometimes they DO NOT form at all!!

Serious, go do some research.

As to 'sprayers attached at the wingtips'....sorry, you are so wrong. LOOK at the pictures....the trails are centered...since they come from the engine exhaust.

Go down to your local airport, and look for the 'sprayers at the wingtips'.

Show some pictures, and while you're at it, tell us where these alleged 'tanks' are located. Tell us why NOT ONE airline pilot in the entire world knows about these 'chemical tanks' and the 'sprayers'...

Honestly, get out and do some real study, not just from nonsense on the Internet."

Obviously you can't read because that's why I posted the picture to show the difference between a contrail and chemtrail. "not one airline pilot in the entire world knows about these chemical tanks' Really? Where's your proof of that? No one KNOWS about UFO's either yet there seem to be quite a few pictures that say otherwise. Get out and get some real study? How about you get out and realize that we are being sprayed like bugs. Your completely oblivious to the reality. Again I threw my two sense on the topic of "chemtrails over my house", if all your going to do is attack people then maybe you shouldn't comment at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Gerizo, please read what I have written in other posts.

How can you possibly believe that an airline pilot would not know about a tank onboard his airplane, and would not know that there was a panel with the required switches necessary to activate the 'spraying'??

Do you know that before EVERY flight we conduct a 'walk-around'? Don't you think a trained professional pilot would notice odd nozzles that shouldn't be there? Also, every flight is required to have a full accounting of the weights of all the pax, the baggage, and the fuel onboard at dispatch. Do these imagined chemicals weigh nothing?

Oh, and of course, all of the maintenance people also never notice these 'tanks???

Come on!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Gerizo, please read what I have written in other posts.

"How can you possibly believe that an airline pilot would not know about a tank onboard his airplane, and would not know that there was a panel with the required switches necessary to activate the 'spraying'??

Do you know that before EVERY flight we conduct a 'walk-around'? Don't you think a trained professional pilot would notice odd nozzles that shouldn't be there? Also, every flight is required to have a full accounting of the weights of all the pax, the baggage, and the fuel onboard at dispatch. Do these imagined chemicals weigh nothing?

Oh, and of course, all of the maintenance people also never notice these 'tanks???

Come on! "

You are one person, there are many people. Perhaps you are not the one flying the planes. You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. What I have photographed is not how you say "normal". The pictures I posted are not contrails. Rather the planes sprayed all afternoon, see the blue sky in pictures, it disappeared ones the planes flying in patterns covered the whole sky. If this is being done by the military then you wouldn't know anything about it. Again wake up! Why would news stations carry a non-story? Why has the German media done research that confirms the spraying? You my friend need to due more research.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

The German media story has been completly debunked.

The local NBC story ( I grew up in LA, remember... ) was about supposed 'chemtrails' over Lake Arrowhead, for gosh sakes!. If you know the LA region, this is just North and a little East of San Bernadino...and Riverside is there too...lots and lots of pollution, been there for years, was there when I grew up in the LA area, in the 1960s...we used to call it 'SMOG' back then.

For reference, Pasadena is slightly left, and south of San Bernadino....well...mostly West of Sanberdu....check the maps, wasn't my stomping grounds, growing up, I tended toward the Beach Cities...Hermosa, Redondo, and slightly inland, Torrance and Hawthorn.

Guess I kinda know the city of angels, and the suburbs.....do you?

[edit on 7-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Where you grew up has nothing to do with the channel 4 news story. These people aren't talking about smog.

Your style is really obvious, you are a deflecter, not even worth responding to all the words you write to deflect from the information being discussed.

Yet once again, I did respond, simply not to let you kill this thread.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Ok. Yes, in that picture. But I live on an Air Force base where we have some type of aircraft flying every single day - even Sundays (we have ANG here).

So I see the exact same thing all the time.............they are contrails. And there is NEVER smoke in the air, nor is there EVER any funky after taste. Our air is VERY crisp and clean. So maybe the smoke and tastes you are experincing is coming from some other source? Just something to think about.

You should go check out the thread by Oztheweatherman.....good debate going on regarding these
Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im not an expert on clouds, but there are some here who are (OZ and Essan)....but those look like cirrus clouds: images.search.yahoo.com...

[edit on 21-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

I agree, I would have to say that the majority of what people think are
"chemtrails" are really just contrails and cirrus clouds. I have never seen any evidence of this supposed "checker pattern" in the sky and I am always looking up...(I work for the weather guys). If anyone does have pictures of the checkered pattern, please post them here or u2u me. I have asked for them before but so far no one has been able to produce any evidence or pictures of the sinister pattern they see in the sky.
Not that I don't think it wouldn't be happening.....I take in all the information I can. If people truley believe in what they are seeing then I will believe them to a point.....all I want is some evidence (pictures) of this checkered pattern.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

[edit on 7-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Appreciate your openminded approach to this.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
WOW, ok now that is a definite checker board pattern!! Thank you for posting this picture. So far you've been the only one that would do that for me

I see now what you are talking about, there is no way that kind of pattern would form naturally nor is it contrails as I see no reason commercial jets would fly in such a pettern......the only logical conclusion is that it is deliberately set up for what end, I don't know. I have never seen anything like that here in Canada.

Please excuse my mistrust and doubt concerning this phenomena.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, pretty picture, interestedalways, but those look like normal cntrails to me...several jets flew over, in various directions. It's a still photo, so how long did THOSE contrails linger? Where was the picture taken?

If I know where on the ground the pic was taken, I can understand and/or explain better. Also, what was the date?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I do hope that there is an explanation that is made public soon.

It is hard to try to convince someone something is amiss when they really don't see what you are seeing.

Thanks for the validation.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Where abouts was the picture taken? direction? time of day? nearest airport?

to me it seems like they are dissipating at the same rate which tells me that they were made withing a very short time of each other also layered. I don't believe any commercial flights would be that close to each other within a short time frame. Theres more to this than contrails from a commercial flight.

Also looks like all at pretty much the same height....another implausibility of commercial traffic.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

imageevent.com...

Here is a link, and another pic.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Not that anyone will care about my source LOL
But I think its just as valid as any source people will provide "for" chemtrails. But this guy has put a lot of time and experience into this site.

Anyways. Just wanted to post this:

contrailscience.com... (he has added some new pictures w/ new explanations. He has some pics taken below some contrails and then some pictures that show above them. Pretty cool IMO.

How Long do Contrails Last?
Q) How long do contrails last?
A) Anywhere from less than a second, up to several hours.

This is an oft-asked question. The answer is reasonably straightforward, but misunderstanding is common. To understand why a contrail can last as little as a fraction of a second, or as long as several hours, you need to understand what a contrail is, and how it forms.

Here’s another question, which has the same answer:

Q) How long does a snowflake last?

Why is this basically the same question? Because contrails are generally made of ice crystals. Jet exhaust contains a lot of water vapor (the chemical reaction actually produces more water than there was originally jet fuel), and when this gets shot out of the back of the engine at 2000MPH, it hits the frigid air (typically colder than -40 degrees), and the water vapor condenses and freezes, very quickly, into tiny ice crystals, just like snowflakes.

The reason for all of the contrails:

There are a lot of jets in the air
contrailscience.com...

Anyways, there is a lot more info there....including an anlysis of what is in the trails.
contrailscience.com...

Interesting on "tracking of contrails" ams.confex.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Why is this basically the same question? Because contrails are generally made of ice crystals. Jet exhaust contains a lot of water vapor (the chemical reaction actually produces more water than there was originally jet fuel), and when this gets shot out of the back of the engine at 2000MPH, it hits the frigid air (typically colder than -40 degrees), and the water vapor condenses and freezes, very quickly, into tiny ice crystals, just like snowflakes.

I have no problem looking at all sides of this issue. Thanks for posting some info.

I just can't figure how these patterns I observed would be formed from ice crystals though, I do understand about the upper atmosphere being colder than here on the ground, but the day I first observed the checkerboard pattern it was a very hot and humid Missouri day. I also observed what they like to call a "sundog" while the "trails" lingered.

I am sure it wasn't -40 degrees over my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join