It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails over my house

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
Greeneyedleo, where's your proof that they are not? Contrails dear disappear shortly after the plane passes, chemtrails remain and cloud up the sky. Since you like throwing your 2 cents in on this one, show me proof otherwise.

Gerizo, again you dodged my question. HOW are these alleged chemicals being sprayed???

What is the point of spraying anyway, from altitudes above 30,000 feet? The upper winds will disperse anything 'sprayed'. Have ever seen a crop-sprayer at work? Guess what....they fly very low to the ground, and spray the crops...can you imagine the wastefulness of trying to do that from 30,000 feet???

THe 'chemtrail' nonsense is just that...nonsense.

Greeneyedleo pointed out, pages ago, one of the best arguments...the MILITARY bases in our country (USA) are also directly below these alleged 'chemtrails'...logic breaks down, at that point.

Please, go get educated.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I found this video on the same page as the video posted by onesockon.

It is inconclusive, but it does get you thinking............

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Looks like a clip from an LA local newscast, NBC4...? I used to live in LA, grew up there, actually.

Barium? Aluminum? Just two elements mentioned in that report. How are they harmful, if the allegers are correct, and they are 'sprayed' at high altitudes? How can a little bitty, 300-foot wide, at most, alleged 'spray'of these elements, at altitudes above 30,000 feet affect anyone on the ground?

Again, this happens along regular airways, by normal commercial jets, that I assure you, do NOT have the capacity to carry extra tanks full of chemicals!! IT just ain't so!

Here's something maybe no one understands....not all commercial jets can 'dump' fuel. The B737 cannot, not even the NG variants. The B757 cannot. The B767 CAN dump. As to Airbus, I have no experience with those airplanes, but I would hazard a guess that the A-320 series cannot dump...this is an airplane most closely aligned with the B737.

The A-330 and A-340 probably have dump capability, because of my understanding of their design...that is, long-range missions.

Reason for fuel dump is only to get an airplane down to its Maximum Landing Weight. Most Long-range capable airplanes have a HUGE difference between maximum Take-off weight, and Maximum Landing weight...hence, the ability to dump fuel in an emergency, shortly after take-off.

MAX GTOW and MAX Landing weight can be different by tens of thousands of pounds, depending on the airplane.

I had to land a B757 after we shut down one engine due to an 'Overheat' warning...this is per the checklist procedure...while the airplane was actually 'overweight' for the landing. But, it was an emergency, and since the B757 has no capacity to dump, and since regulations require you to land at the 'nearest suitable airport', we did that. It's called, then, an 'overweight' landing, and it is written up in the log book as such. Maintenance then takes over, perform the appropriate inspections, fixes the original problem (a bleed leak, triggered a heat sensor) and approves the airplane to go back into service. THIS is how it works, in the real world.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How did I dodge the question? How are they being sprayed? BY THE PLANES...sprayers attached to the wingtips of the planes. The pictures that I have, over a hundred, they are not all flying at 30,000 ft. Some of them are but the ones i took pictures of are not. Crop sprayers are not what I am talking about....geez....the only nonsense here is your ignorance. What are the exactly spraying? I dont know....all I know is after spraying the the blue sky disappears, maybe its to reduce global warming, maybe its for HAARP, maybe its to improve radar for the military. All i know is that I did not given anyone permission to spray anything above me. Best point given, why because he typed something opposite of me?

This is a contrail....see how its disappears shortly after the plane passes....the chemtrails remain and cloud up the sky!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

How did I dodge the question? How are they being sprayed? BY THE PLANES...sprayers attached to the wingtips of the planes. The pictures that I have, over a hundred, they are not all flying at 30,000 ft. Some of them are but the ones i took pictures of are not. Crop sprayers are not what I am talking about....geez....the only nonsense here is your ignorance. What are the exactly spraying? I dont know....all I know is after spraying the the blue sky disappears, maybe its to reduce global warming, maybe its for HAARP, maybe its to improve radar for the military. All i know is that I did not given anyone permission to spray anything above me. Best point given, why because he typed something opposite of me?

This is a contrail....see how its disappears shortly after the plane passes....the chemtrails remain and cloud up the sky!

I had to pull your entire post, as a 'quote' to illustrate for you, and other readers...

LOOK at your picture, the one you embedded! See the contrail DISAPPEAR? That is water vapor...sometimes conditions in the upper atmosphere will allow the vapor trails to persist, sometimes they evaporate pretty quickly, sometimes they DO NOT form at all!!

Serious, go do some research.

As to 'sprayers attached at the wingtips'....sorry, you are so wrong. LOOK at the pictures....the trails are centered...since they come from the engine exhaust.

Go down to your local airport, and look for the 'sprayers at the wingtips'.

Show some pictures, and while you're at it, tell us where these alleged 'tanks' are located. Tell us why NOT ONE airline pilot in the entire world knows about these 'chemical tanks' and the 'sprayers'...

Honestly, get out and do some real study, not just from nonsense on the Internet.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I had to pull your entire post, as a 'quote' to illustrate for you, and other readers...

LOOK at your picture, the one you embedded! See the contrail DISAPPEAR? That is water vapor...sometimes conditions in the upper atmosphere will allow the vapor trails to persist, sometimes they evaporate pretty quickly, sometimes they DO NOT form at all!!

Serious, go do some research.

As to 'sprayers attached at the wingtips'....sorry, you are so wrong. LOOK at the pictures....the trails are centered...since they come from the engine exhaust.

Go down to your local airport, and look for the 'sprayers at the wingtips'.

Show some pictures, and while you're at it, tell us where these alleged 'tanks' are located. Tell us why NOT ONE airline pilot in the entire world knows about these 'chemical tanks' and the 'sprayers'...

Honestly, get out and do some real study, not just from nonsense on the Internet.

i just had to put YOUR entire post as a 'quote' to illustrate for you, and other readers... see the chemtrails dissapear on my photos? i dont. weed whacker you always contradict yourself. what conditions allow the trails to persist?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
and do contrails leave your mouth feeling powdery and have a taste?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

It has been told to you, many times. Upper atmosphere phenonmena do not not filter down to you, at the surface!

I don't know what you 'tasted' in you mouth...we only have YOUR report, and your claim that 'others' tasted the same thing in THEIR mouths.

Did a bunch of your neighbors have a barbeque that evening? Did a bunch of UPS trucks drive by and deliver packages that evening?

Point is, I have flown jets...we DO NOT HAVE tanks onboard, to spray any CHEMICALS!!!

Every amount of weight must be accounted for, in an airplane.

We have the 'Aircraft Operating Weight'...this is the starting point, it assumes a modern jet with all of the crew and provisions, the catering.

THEN we add the weights, all averaged, of the passengers (summer weight, average, is 170lb per pax, winter is 175lb per pax ((these may have changed in the last few years..))...the checked luggage is estimated, averaged, at 22.5 lbs per bag.

Of course, we have to add the Fuel...that is clculated at 6.7 lbs/gallon, but we just see it as pounds.

There are NO tanks to contain chemicals, and no way to disperse them!!!

Can I repeat this fact? There are no tanks to contain the 'alleged' chemicals, and no devices to 'spray' them!!!

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

i just had to put YOUR entire post as a 'quote' to illustrate for you, and other readers... see the chemtrails dissapear on my photos? i dont. weed whacker you always contradict yourself. what conditions allow the trails to persist?

LOL. It is a still photo. How can one see movement in it? LOL

And I can post the same pictures..........and they are CONTRAILS. There is NO difference.

I see CONtrails linger in the air for long periods of time - all the time. Espeically here in Alaska where it is cold and the air just sits there.

Seriously....what is the difference between your photo and mine???

These next ones looked like the above^^^^And after quite a bit of time, started looking like they do below

I live on an air force base. Please tell me how on earth they are spraying over an entire base - while protecting all those VERY important people running this base? Who is loading the chemicals on to these jets....and please show me where on the jets (Those would be F16s, C130s and KC135s) that the chemicals are being held?

Here is an upfront look at CONTRAILS being made:

www.eielson.af.mil...

[edit on 5-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Those are great pics, from greeneyedleo, and I wish everyone would look at the second pic.

It shows a two-engined jet....maybe a B757, maybe a B767, maybe an A-330...but , point is, the CONTRAIL is not coming from the wingtips!!!!

Get it yet?

The contrail is a result of the hot exhaust, from the engines. You see contrails because there are MORE flights! THIS IS not hard to understand...in the last ten years, commercial jets are flying more and more flights...hence, more contrails...!

A Government Conspircacy, using commercial airplanes??? NONSENSE!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
if these are normal airliners that are flying to other cities or whatever then why dont i see them every week, wouldnt they stay on the same flight path? when your in an airliner at the window behind the wings why cant you see that trail belt out, if its that thick im sure you would be able to see it out of the window

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

"It has been told to you, many times. Upper atmosphere phenonmena do not not filter down to you, at the surface!"

well then this is no phenomena, this is done on purpose.

I don't know what you 'tasted' in you mouth...we only have YOUR report, and your claim that 'others' tasted the same thing in THEIR mouths.

no-one had a bbq, no ups trucks

"Point is, I have flown jets...we DO NOT HAVE tanks onboard, to spray any CHEMICALS!!!"

thats because you are flying airliners that carry passangers.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would like to know why regular jets would fly and make tic tac toe board patterns in the sky above my head that eventually become entire sky covered "dispersed" leftovers for hours.

I have watched two jets going back and forth several times to create this overlap effect and then a "sundog" appearing in the midst of it all.

Greeneyedleo, do you have any pics from your base that show the X or the "tic tac toe" patterns over your base, or just the single jet stream?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

OK, I'll bite.

'tic-tac-toe' patterns? Really?

interestedalways, tell us where you live, perhaps I can clarify.

I have already mentioned many times, you can go to learn to fly to realize I am correct, that in the USA...there is an 'Airway' system that has been established, over the last few decades. These 'airways' are defined by the VORs. You can look at Jeppeson HI 1 or HI 2 charts, these show designated Airways above 18,000 feet.

Contrails are made at high altitudes, so you can ignore the LOW charts...

A flight A to B will not ALWAYS stay on the airway; per request, a jet can go 'direct' to another point in the Flight Plan, if ATC approves.

Until just a few years ago, there was a requirement to maintain a minimum of 2000 feet vertical between airplanes in US airspace. Due to better on-board equipment, this has now been reduced to 1000 feet, even in the Flight Level arena (above 18,000 feet).

SO, when we request a more direct routing, it is more likely to be approved. These requests are co-ordinated by the controller we are talking to at the moment, as he/she talks to the other sectors down-line...checking for traffic conflicts.

I really wish an Air Traffic Controller would come into this thread, they could explain it better, perhaps.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

heres a tic tac toe

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Greeneyedleo, do you have any pics from your base that show the X or the "tic tac toe" patterns over your base, or just the single jet stream?

Unfortunately I dont. But I have seen patterns like circles, curves and "x"s due to the jets flying all around. Grant it, these are military jets that arent always just flying from Point A to Point B like commercial.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Wow, those sure were alot of words.

I wish I had pictures to give you a visual of what I attempted to describe, I am sure I could shop around and find a video or some good pics that others have taken though. It is a fairly common occurance.

Impressive information of flight facts, it just doesn't get through to me or match up on any level with what I have seen as far as what "appeared" to be the same two aircraft flying back on forth in straight lines, yet off set enough to create an open ended square pattern, that is what I referred to as a tictactoe board, surely you have played that game.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I really wish an Air Traffic Controller would come into this thread, they could explain it better, perhaps.

Well, Ozweatherman could....he works with ATCs for his job....however, he isnt back from holiday.

He has actually explained at length on many threads exactly what is going on. I am unable to relay it all because im not knowledgable about this. But due to his job, he knows the facts about this stuff

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Wow, those sure were alot of words.

I wish I had pictures to give you a visual of what I attempted to describe, I am sure I could shop around and find a video or some good pics that others have taken though. It is a fairly common occurance.

Impressive information of flight facts, it just doesn't get through to me or match up on any level with what I have seen as far as what "appeared" to be the same two aircraft flying back on forth in straight lines, yet off set enough to create an open ended square pattern, that is what I referred to as a tictactoe board, surely you have played that game.

Nope, never played any 'game'....just flew passengers from A to B. Contrails we leave behind, just appear. No chemical tanks, nothing special going on....

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Unfortunately I dont. But I have seen patterns like circles, curves and "x"s due to the jets flying all around. Grant it, these are military jets that arent always just flying from Point A to Point B like commercial.

Point is, as greeneyed has said....she has seen these flights DIRECTLY over her base. WHY, oh why, would these things be "chemtrails" if they are DIRECTLY over AirForce bases???

It is a phenomenon, and it is very easilily explained....condensation. Stop this nonsense!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join