It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS MODS EXPOSED!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
All your base are belong to us.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
reply to post by Incarnated

If you find one let me know.....How cool would it be to have one to freak out some friends or maybe film your own Alien Autopsy....

I had found one and posted it on the same thread. However here's the link.

www.aboyd.com...

I have seen them for sale in videos about roswel NM. 3 hundred seems inexpensive enough if it is worth it.

I'm going to keep looking around.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Incarnated

I want an explanation for this now ATS!!! Are you selling us out to the NWO by feeding us all this information? You can't get through my tin foil computer armor.

Unfortunally, with some of the users on the website, I had to read your words 3 times to realize you were infact joking. At that I'm only 98% sure you are joking.

Also: Ironicly, I wasn't sure that this would be looked at as the joke it should be. I feared because of several negitive valued idologies about "aliens" that someone might take it as an insult.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I will fight you. Now. Spiritually. Bring it.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
and here's why no one ever asked me to be a mod. my pic:

not even advanced aliens knew what to do with that kind of juxtaposition.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Removed some details here, so I won't get in trouble for exposing too much...

[edit on 2008/2/20 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Wow I meant it as a joke. This thread isn't a serious one. I find it odd that the words all your base are belong to us has offended you. And please refrain from personal attacks as that is not permitted here.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Actually, in that picture, you'll see that the door to the left was standing open. That's because, much to my dismay, I was in the middle of a cattle mutilation.

Trust me when I say that it's a thankless job, which is why they give it to the new recruits I guess.

Oh well, I got some decent samples from it. Hopefully, I won't have to do another one. Speaking of which, can we start giving these to regular members, or FSMEs to do? I only ask this because I think they should be included too!!

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Speaking of which, can we start giving these to regular members, or FSMEs to do? I only ask this because I think they should be included too!!

TheBorg

I would put my hand up for the opportunity to make some discoveries, but would I be able to publicly announce any findings or does the job come at the price of leaving my current life behind for annonimity and secrecy?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
I would put my hand up for the opportunity to make some discoveries, but would I be able to publicly announce any findings or does the job come at the price of leaving my current life behind for annonimity and secrecy?

First, you are blindfolded on the space ship ride to the homeplanet...they don't want you marking stars, planets, and major asteriods as a mental map to remember how to get there.

Then you are forced to denounce everything that you have ever known.

Pretty rough...I had to do five crop circles last night for revealing too much...

I was the only one punished!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
What..!!! No Reptilians!!!
No way...
OK whose the wise guy with the hat...??
Lombozo is that you?

Hahahahahahah priceless. You have read my mind

Yeah where are the reptilians and I don't mean those low life forms one, I'm talking about the white dracos

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
All the mods look like they're tanked! What's up with that?

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just as I though, they do work nakid'!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
A recient photo taken at what is said to be a meeting of ATS mods exposes the truth about the website.

Be warned. This might frighten you.

Oh..Oh my God...
It can't be...
Look how terrible their posture is!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
OK, I missed the picture taking event, being on this trip. I always miss the photo shoots.

I'm running late with getting that order of bloodworm sauce for the annual kidney festival, as I was detoured around a section where those pesky reptiles are fighting, again.

But I'll be back in time for us to select the full moon sacrifice from the ranks of members, boss. With the sauce. (Provided this damn plasma drive doesn't conk out again.)

Oh, and someone have kleverone turn my mates egg brood next Saturday. If you don't and they all hatch lop sided like the last time, I may have to ask The Borg for living space in the Collective. (The Misses gets hot when the little ones have odd shaped heads.)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ha Ha Ha that was great i really thought u had some thing here....funniest thing i seen in a while .... Nice
By the way im a big Alien fan ... Where would one find those to buy? I been looking for a while now...Could some one point me in the right direction ? And Please dont Point UP at the Sky!!!!....lol

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
(The Misses gets hot when the little ones have odd shaped heads.)

You mean like this...

*shudders* I know what you mean...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I seriously have no idea what I would do if I walked into a room and saw that - with real aliens, of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know.
But for some reason they look like they are high to me.
Probably had too much space cake.
Pardon the pun.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join