It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call Of Duty 4 Gamers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
tru tru it is a long way i have prestiged 7 times going for my 8th any second so yeh its allright i am good i dont use any weapons exept M16 very easy for me lol

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
new update?

what u guys think?

thay stuffed it u pfor australians now with host migrate we allways have to join american games

microsoft and xbox u guys are stupid

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

i seem to always be stuck with americans mostly and most the time they are cool others its just Americans taking the piss of brits and us taking the piss of them

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

i seem to always be stuck with americans mostly and most the time they are cool others its just Americans taking the piss of brits and us taking the piss of them

for me its the host i am 28mbit line and my upload is like 6 mbit and wene an american joins closer to the us server thay get host even though thay suckl and thay have a bad line so he will have green bars and all the australians have red dots how unfair is that?

and i aint british or real australian i live her so i am australian but i am assyrian born in iraq baghdad so i do tend to fual on this site against war

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

firstly you lucky bugger
most i can get in my area is 16mb

anyhow i also get the red bars while they are green
i know it sucks

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
pure pwnage biyatches!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
pure pwnage biyatches!

i play on xbox not pc pc for me is for investigating not games

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

i u[pload @ 6mbs a second i get allright speeds @ times lol i am a very good host i naustralia one of the to pactualy and yeh but americans join and wreck it wene thay host

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
GT: SoFunkyMe
PRESTIGE: 9

Almost there almost @ 10

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

u add me if u want i am SoFunkyMe what prestige u are and how much kills?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
damn now i wish i had a 360 instead ov PC cuz u cant hit a prestige on pc it BS but damn it i wish u could do the stuff like adding ppl on 360 for PC cuz that would be dope

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

what pc dont allow that? thats wierd i allways thought it would allow more then xbox?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
no pc limits you so much its not funny thats y i cant stand to play cod4 anymore and im sick ov having all the weapons and all the challenges done but the day i get an xbox ill be happiest person there is playing cod4 then lol

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

yeh u can have up to 10 prestige and soon another 3 or 5 i think u have alot of maps and guns and challenges u have to keep doing and the leaderboerds are huge i am on the way to the top rank though

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
lol like on pc we dont even have leaderboards but we get all the same updates as u do and we have all the same challenges and guns

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think there is a new update in a couple of days. OR what i heard was spoused to be yesterday lol?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
ew i cant wait for those but my dad is going to kill me and ill never be able to play the new maps that r coming out

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yeh thay are comming out next month and will cost around 800 points i will get the link and info soon but till then i am upto prestige ten now leval 35 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Ordinarily, multiplayer map packs aren’t the most exciting things. But this is Call of Duty 4 we’re talking about, the biggest multiplayer phenomenon since Halo. Players who’ve been playing for months may have advanced past the prestige level, but have played every single map in every single mode many times over, most likely. It’s time for some new stuff.

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
but i wonder if it will cost money to get it on PC cuz it never costed me anything for WinterCrash but that map sucked lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join