It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Top Secret CIA Briefing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Last night Art Bell recieved an e-mail from a Dr. Joseph M. who sells unusual items on eBay. He came into possession of an alleged "Top Secret" CIA briefing stating that the "problem of death and dying has been conquered permanently."

Read it here

You can download the PDF version at www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Strange article....but #2 tells me nothing new...
"An example of this would be the
common idea that human beings are made of flesh and have a soul. The correct data would be human beings are a spirit and attached to a body of flesh."

This is a Buddhist belief also.....

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
load of rubbish.

The person that believe in nothing never ages.lol

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What a load of # !

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Now if this is true remember these people are in charge of intelligence

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I tend to think that we human beings are very complex biological robots and our soul(or spirit)is our DNA.
So it seems to me from where I stand that if this document exists, it was written and deliberately leeked by its own authors to strengthen the belief system of christianity and to keep science and religion at a safe distance from one-another. I hope there are some more athiest people like me here or if there isnt I hope they can find it in themselves to tolerate an opinionated aethiest like me.
Thanx

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This was actually covered in a different thread yesterday - here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course it's a bunch of balderdash...

This is supposedly a top secret CIA intel report yet it is filled with baseless assertions with no explanations or explorative data, this is not an intel analysis, it's merely someone's attempt at validating their pantheistic, ufo theology.

Regarding Scatter's thoughts that this has christian leanings ... the only similarity is that they both claim an afterlife - christianity however says that not all will enter into paradise where this paper says all do...
A t any rate, as far as this document being a CIA intel analysis, that's a total pile of steaming bull poop....

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
this is actually the third thread on this i think...

the third one was in RATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I totaly agree with u about the document being full of guano but I still think it has christian influences as they both have the belief of a spirit inside a flesh and blood body as well as both indicating a supposed after-life.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
the document does sound fake to me. Where's the photocopy of it with the CIA headers etc?? Even if there was a photocopy it can easily be edited and faked.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't lnow if this is true or not but we all know you can't believe everything you read on the net.
On one of my experiences the tall Grey I go to said we know your soul is innocent and pure............

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Actually, it must be the fourth.
Here's one that was started a couple days ago.
Note: I caught hell for starting it, since there was one in RATS. What to do, What to do?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
This was actually covered in a different thread yesterday - here's the link:

Of course it's a bunch of balderdash...

This is supposedly a top secret CIA intel report yet it is filled with baseless assertions with no explanations or explorative data, this is not an intel analysis, it's merely someone's attempt at validating their pantheistic, ufo theology.

Regarding Scatter's thoughts that this has christian leanings ... the only similarity is that they both claim an afterlife - christianity however says that not all will enter into paradise where this paper says all do...
A t any rate, as far as this document being a CIA intel analysis, that's a total pile of steaming bull poop....

hear hear, intelgurl.

I really don't see that it's anything like any government report I've ever read. and I've read official ones.

THis is bunk, unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It doesn't even sound CIA-ish at all.

"... Bypass normal channels ..."

"... will form their own cover stories ..."

I've read a lot of documents and none of them use that sort of language.

Sounds like someone was bored and made it up and wasn't really familiar with Intelligence "lingo".

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's bunk, here's why....

1. It's directed to unlearned people in its style, yet it is for top eyes only?

2. The language isn't right for a science briefing, not at all.

3. CIA letterheads, memo code number, etc. all missing.

4. There is NO way that so many different agencies within the CIA would EVER collaborate on the same project....especially without major leaks....

5. When was the last time you saw a legit govt doc get preachy?

Entertaining reading though....

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think this is completely bogus, I might be wrong, but I don't think that a top level "eyes only" CIA breifing would need to put parts of the message in all caps, thats a call sign of a 14 year old.

As for the idea of Immortality, it seems possible to me. I read somewhere that cancer cells do not age. Some how work that into our dna, and presto!

new topics

top topics

join