It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ‘Monsters’ In Space! Or Are They Terrestrial Biological Entities?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
ANTOHER mikesingh Spec Ops disInfo post..

well, obviously he is a professional.
this was discussed MANY times, this is all fake.

it´s a visual effect that appears from long exposure..

dont get your brains f***ed from this nonsense by the special agents here..
cheers

[edit on 19-2-2008 by anti72]

Why is it that every post you make is about someone being a "special dis-info agent" Have you really got nothing else more useful to add to the ongoing topic. Mike is one of the most respected members on this site and provides us with new information and interesting reads every week.

/rich

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
Mike is one of the most respected members on this site and provides us with new information and interesting reads every week.
/rich

I have to repeat that as I think Mike is one of my favorite and thought provoking people on this forum , but unlike some he at least tries to back up his claims with pics / research / etc ....

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Nice post. STS115 was pretty much the deciding piece of evidence,to me, for the existance of the aerospace phenominon IMO. From my understandig the shuttle travels upside down and backwards through orbit at about 1800mph. The first object comes within a couple hundred feet of the shuttle and passes from left the right in front of the front window. I'm no rocket scientist but a stray object from space couldn't just wander by matching the shuttles orbit. The objects couldn't have come from the shuttle because they all had different trajectories and none are traveling as if they originated from the shuttle. Living creatures?Alien spacecraft?Plasmas???
All I know is "they are not a threat to national security and that the USAF,FAA,USN,DOD,NORAD,NASA,ect. will not take reports regarding such things".
It was only a few years ago that NASA and friends even admitted to the existance of sprites and jets and those had been reported by many, including piolots, for years.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

wrong. there are no alien monsters in space. have you seen one?
its ridicilous. wild speculation. hear-say.I want to believe.
(nor meant to be offensive)

´´Mike..provides us with new information and interesting reads every week. ´´
learn to think for yourself,olegkvasha .
911 was done by lies, you know that.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

what are you talking about...?

maybe you are the disinfo agent around here,
you are so quick to dismiss anything remotely close to evidence.
yes a lot of ppl here want to "believe" and some think they have super powers and can talk to ailens [somehow] or see the future [if ETs could show me the future, i honestly would ask for the winning pick 6 numbers! /sarcasm ].

but you are not helping the case.
for you to refute the OP, you need to bring your counter evidence that the videos are hoaxes or faked, or they are space debris and not what they look like.
no one here has seen on of those worms, or space monsters with "their own eyes". but that doesnt mean the evidence isnt credible...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Do you guys think the Stephenville video belongs in this category? It sure reminds me of the pictures in the OP.

These things are super weird because they don't fit any idea I can think of for a man made craft - or technology. Monsters - Rods etc. I don't know.
I was thinking it could be a motion blur so fast that one frame isn't quick enough to catch it. Maybe a worm like object that's also moving? It would have to be wiggling like crazy to bur that big - what of this earth could do that

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

That was an excellent find, Bigwhammy!!
Starred! Now if that ain't evidence of those ubiquitous serpents, then what is?

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

With all due respect, anti72, how can you simply dismiss so glibly what is a completely untested subject?
Have these objects, whatever they are, been studied by NASA and the subsequent findings published? I ask this because you come across sounding like you know what you're talking about.

Again, and with respect, I don't believe you do. Your reply seems reactionary and off the cuff, not based on facts or research. Wild speculation, by the way, can also be viewed as being open-minded, free thinking and being capable of learning, even when your safe little world is challenged by something that simply does not fit.

You ask questions that are completely unanswerable by the ordinary reader, as in "have you seen one", with regard to these ojects. Well, the answer in my case is no because I haven't been into space. But then again neither have you, so how can you be so sure they don't exist?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi there very unusal subject these worm like things floating in space and in our atmophere, they could be forms of life like that in the deep oceans of Earth, like single cel organisms, sea cucumbers etc.

Well that is what they COULD be.

Matt

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi Mike great stuff this. That worm thing looks like individual ufo orbs are sort of clinging to it, just like those seen in Nuremburg and Close Encounters or the Foo Fighter phenomenon. Coloured orbs by the look of things riding a space bus/plane? The actual worm could well be a mass of white/clear orbs that have morphed together, I seen them doing that before on earth though it may be something else. These entities are real and the Yanks are just unable to admit it! Even the Brits admitted to the plasmas up there a few years ago. Without doubt those things are up there, they are intelligent and seem to be watching us. Wacky or what?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
please do not mistake yourselfs, these are just the preliminary practice stages of whats to come, there will be a false flag holographic UFO attack, the war on terrorism is soon to be down played greatly, and then they will quickly pick up the UFO invasion and asteroid collision false flag attacks as we move towards 2012. be prepared

[edit on 19-2-2008 by K-illuminati]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
@mikesingh

The first youtube video you've posted (the one with the white thing that looks like a worm) shows nothing else than a reflection on some sort of metallic (or atleast some reflecting material) object that's spinning (or the light source is spinning).

Take one of those plastic rulers, y'know the ones you can see through, and hold it into the sun. If you practise a little you will get a reflection that looks just like that worm and if you move the ruler around, so will the "worm".

cheers,

redshirt0202

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
please do not mistake yourselfs, these are just the preliminary practice stages of whats to come, there will be a false flag holographic UFO attack, the war on terrorism is soon to be down played greatly, and then they will quickly pick up the UFO invasion and asteroid collision false flag attacks as we move towards 2012. be prepared

[edit on 19-2-2008 by K-illuminati]

hm, what are your further infos about this? (except disclose project etc)

I think we all know that the war on terror is fake, but the more research is done now, the more details come out about 911, the motives,lies,US war history Nazi/Bush etc..

@topic
as I wrote this looks like an exposure failure.no worm.

and perhaps there are no UFOs and aliens at all. (apart from the UFO phenomenon per se) all NWO, elite disinfo, for decades now.
just think of that.
perfect to divert and entertain us..

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

How could you say there are NO intelligent life in the enormous universe? You honestly believe that we're the only intelligent life in this universe? GROW UP!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

When I saw the thread tittle I knew it was you. Hasn't this been done before countless of times only under different thread titles by you?

NOTHING conclusive will come out of this thread, only pure far fetched speculations. Like the numerous speculative threads that you started before this too will wither and die because the lack of any concrete evidence and proof to the existence of these 'monsters' which can be explained by humdrum, prosaic, mundane, no-nonsense irrefutable common sense and science. - camera lens, /digital imaging anomalies space debris, meteorites, ice crystals, discarded propellants, discarded foils, plastics, flotsam and whatnot from the space shuttle either accidentally or purposely. It has all been explained by NASA or other space agencies. It's been done to death and debunked all the time by NASA. Give it a rest.

There's nothing extraordinary or unexplained. If there was it would be all over the news. Media would love this stuff. Think of the ratings they would get. So this shows us this is nothing out of the extraordinary.

Oh and have a nice day.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrotus
reply to post by mikesingh

It has all been explained by NASA or other space agencies. It's been done to death and debunked all the time by NASA. Give it a rest.

There's nothing extraordinary or unexplained. If there was it would be all over the news. Media would love this stuff. Think of the ratings they would get. So this shows us this is nothing out of the extraordinary.

Referring to NASA or other space agencies as the authority on anomalous/unexplained objects in space is humorous at best. NASA would much rather define an unusual object as ice/debris/etc. rather than saying "we don't know what it is"........saying that opens it up to speculation and the possibility that the public in general may want them to investigate the "unknowns" a bit more. NASA has its own goals, and to date, do you think they are interested in investigating unknown objects? What's a more pressing issue.......find a hospitable planet to host our ever-growing population or determining whether or not we are being visited by intelligently-controlled UFOs?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by mbkennel

"NASA's explanation? Loose shuttle bolt!! Does that look like a bolt?"

Uh yes. Look in the middle, there is something more hexagonal.

You are seeing the result of motion during the exposure. It happens with film and digital cameras, it's part of the laws of physics.

I would agree that motion blur has to be taken into consideration. However motion blur does not explain the red dots alongside the "thread" in the first two images. Those images cleary show an object with additional appendages. Note also that its the same object rotated slightly.

This does not mean its an alien craft, it could be debris but its is not motion blur but a distinct slightly out of focus object.

There is no doubt that some of these objects are simply space junk. One explanation for the tumbling worm UFO's that I've heard over the years is a large grounding unit from past rocket launches that somehow ended up in orbit. If you watch the videos I included in my last post from STS-115, the astronauts observe one of the objects through a telephoto lens i believe. The astronaut describes what he sees and he describes it as a metallic object with what looked like a grounding strap hanging off of it.

There is also considerable evidence to suggest that much of the footage recorded by astronauts within our own NASA space program can be nothing other than spacecraft maneuvered by some form of intelligence. One of the first really riveting NASA videos that caused a big stir was the infamous STS-48 footage of an unknown craft being fired at from earth (by what? by who? why?.). The spacecraft quickly maneuvers to a speed that is inexplicable with human technology.

video of the UFO form STS-48 here:
www.youtube.com...

This is just one example. There is lots of footage exactly like this in which an unknown objects quickly accelerate, dodge unknown projectiles, move with speeds we would probably be killed instantly by, suddenly pop into existence (in the infrared), pop out of existence (in the infrared), and otherwise make maneuvers that could be explained by nothing other than intelligent control of some kind.

Then you have footage of multiple objects blinking in and out of the IR wavelength (non-visible) captured by our own NASA astronauts, as well as instances where multiple unknown objects traveling in the vicinity of the shuttle suddenly accelerate to impossible speeds all in the same direction. All captured by our own space program. Yet they try to explain it as space debris or ice.

There was a calculation done a while back (I cannot find the data but I will try to find it again), in which it was discovered that the STS-48 UFO that dodged the projectile instantaneously accelerated to a speed around that of mach142. That would have liquified any human on-board.

And let's not forget that there was much more UFO footage caught from STS-48. Not just this one clip. It's pretty astonishing IMO.

-ChriS

[edit on 19-2-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You would think if there was such a thing as a cover up they wouldn't release these supposed videos of space monsters or space organisms or what-have-you. Also to say that they somehow filter or delay any down-link to earth makes this argument moot and useless.

So they are covering EVERYTHING UP, but somehow manage to broadcast countless of this "forbidden-knowledge-hidden-truth-crap" - et crafts/organisms in plain sight, but at the same time, took the trouble of delaying, rerouting or filtering any downlink so us 'sheeeple' wouldn't know the existance of ets, but somehow manage to broadcast many of these ET crafts at the same time? I mean, can't you see the stupididty of all this paranoia?

Can't you people see? THERE IS NO COVER UP!

Another thing. If these ETs what-have-yous can be recorded everytime they go out, why is that astronauts other than NASA astronauts aren't reporting it? There are many people who went up to the ISS other than NASA astronauts. And a few months ago a Malaysian astronaut (not a real astronaut actually, just someone who hitches a ride with the Russians) and many other astronauts wnet to the ISS. Why aren't they telling the whole world about the most so called important discovery of all mankind? Why is that? Why is that these people who actually went out to space didn't see anything out of the ordinary?

Because there is no such thing as a space fairing organism/ET vehicles! Because the ones who 'report' these kind of stuff are speculative/conspiracy people interested in UFO/ETs paranormal sitting in front of their computer making stuff up! Because they are more interested in proving their conspiracy theories than thinking critically and realistically!

So you people rely your 'facts' upon speculative deduction out of blurry youtube videos, blurry low res photographs from the net and pure hearsay and unsupported opinions and call it a day?

No wonder UFOlogy has such a bad reputation of being associated with the crazies...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrotus

Can't you people see? THERE IS NO COVER UP!

Then how do you explain the fact that NASA now uses an encrypted communications channel, and uses that same channel for anything and everything regarding UFO activity? Some astronauts have been caught actually calling these objects UFO's in live broadcasts. It has happened at least once in which there is actually video footage proving that the astronaut was communicating with NASA on this encrypted channel directly after a reference to a "UFO" by the astronaut.

More info:
ufowatcher.blogspot.com...

Video that talks about this comm channel.. From the history channel
www.youtube.com...

In addition, This computer hacker that worked for NASA sais he ran across secret UFO files.

ufowatcher.blogspot.com...

-ChriS

[edit on 19-2-2008 by BlasteR]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join