It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ‘Monsters’ In Space! Or Are They Terrestrial Biological Entities?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"These UFOs are interplanetary devices systematically observing the Earth, either manned or under remote controlled or both”.
Colonel Joseph J Bryan, CIA Psy Warfare Staff/NATO Advisor.

"A number of anomalous phenomena exist, it is real, and that in itself is an important conclusion."
Colonel Wilfred De Brouwer, Chief of Operations for the Belgian Air Force in 1990.

Here’s something that I’ve cobbled together. Strange objects that resemble EBEs (Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities) or TBEs have been photographed by many independent sources, from Mexico to Scotland and even filmed by astronauts. These point to corroboration of evidence of the existence of these weird objects high up in our atmosphere and in space.

It is all the more intriguing that most of these objects can be seen changing shape. Is it a means of propulsion? Balloons don’t do this nor does dust on the lens! So what are they? Let’s check out some frame grabs from the vids linked below:

Shot over Mexican skies.
Courtesy: SecretSpace

Here’s a strange looking unidentified object that resembles a worm that catches the attention of an astronaut on space shuttle Columbia taping a feed to ground control. The video is conveniently cut off and redirected to Mission Control. This is a still from the vid...

And the video...

Now compare this shape shifter with a flashing light at one end, that you just saw in the vid, to Jagman’s worm-like object having a similar light…

Courtesy: jagman (ATS)

Here's another 'Twister' from the shuttle mission STS 117 (Atlantis). 12 seconds into the vid the 'serpent' emerges from behind the ISS. Notice the uncanny resemblance of these objects, one taken from Columbia and the other from Atlantis.

Click here for the STS 117 Vid

So guys, do you see the similarities in all these objects – taken at different times, different places, and different equipment and people?

Here's a parting shot! A strange thing caught on film which was responsible for delaying STS-115 return to Earth!

NASA's explanation? Loose shuttle bolt!!
Does that look like a bolt? Darn! Now why the devil doesn't NASA bolt their shuttles before lift off? Imagine nuts, bolts, screws and other sundry pieces falling off the Shuttle like Archie's jalopy! It's a wonder the whole goddamn tin-can doesn't fall apart!!

The vids linked below not only show the ‘serpents’, but fleets of UFOs as well!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

So what do you think is going on? Whether these 'things' are Alien biological entities or terrestrial, it sure is fascinating!

Cheers!

[edit on 18-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To me the "worms" look like debris. In the video I see little to suggest its not a piece of highly reflective metal spinning in space.

What the last thing could be however, I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very odd indeed. And sure its definately possible that their could be life as we dont quite understand in space. Look at the bottom of the Oceans and What do you find life yet 50 + years ago "it was impossible". Space is just a different kind of Vast Ocean thats all.
Also a pic that Zorgon and Mr.Lear have presented somewhere in the Moon thread has what looks like the first few "squigglies" above which they call tubes.
Very wild stuff there.
And dont you just love how we , Our scientists think they know everything about the universe and space and etc... Clearly we know Very little.
Good post.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by VType]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To not have anything to see the true size of these objects, makes it hard to determine what they are. Do you know how big these things are Mike? To me it looks like debre from seperation of the rockets, like a hose or a plastic bracket. That's all I can say about them at this point.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Another doozy of a thread, Mike! F&S!

I honestly cannot see why space isn't crawling with life. Yes, there are the usual, accepted restrictions for living organisms not being able to exist in such an inhospitable environment, but life does seem to go on, no matter what's thrown at it.

After all, we do have our own bizarre life-forms:

EXTREMOPHILES:
Acidophile: An organism with an optimum pH level at or below pH 3.
Alkaliphile: An organism with optimal growth at pH levels of 9 or above.
Endolith: An organism that lives in microscopic spaces within rocks, such as pores between aggregate grains. These may also be called cryptoendoliths. This term also includes organisms populating fissures, aquifers, and faults filled with groundwater in the deep subsurface.
Halophile: An organism requiring at least 2M of salt, NaCl, for growth.
Hyperthermophile: An organism that can thrive at temperatures between 80-121 °C, such as those found in hydrothermal systems.
Hypolith: An organism that lives inside rocks in cold deserts.
Lithoautotroph: An organism (usually bacteria) whose sole source of carbon is carbon dioxide and exergonic inorganic oxidation (chemolithotrophs) such as Nitrosomonas europaea. These organisms are capable of deriving energy from reduced mineral compounds like pyrites, and are active in geochemical cycling and the weathering of parent bedrock to form soil.
Metalotolerant: capable of tolerating high levels of dissolved heavy metals in solution, such as copper, cadmium, arsenic, and zinc. Examples include Ferroplasma sp. and Ralstonia metallidurans.
Oligotroph: An organism capable of growth in nutritionally limited environments.
Osmophile: An organism capable of growth in environments with a high sugar concentration.
Piezophile: An organism that lives optimally at high hydrostatic pressure. Common in the deep terrestrial subsurface, as well as in oceanic trenches.
Polyextremophile: An organism that qualifies as an extremophile under more than one category.
Psychrophile/Cryophile: An organism that grows better at temperatures of 15 °C or lower. Common in cold soils, permafrost, polar ice, cold ocean water, and in/under alpine snowpack.
Radioresistant: resistant to high levels of ionizing radiation, most commonly ultraviolet radiation but also includes organisms capable of resisting nuclear radiation.
Thermophile: An organism that can thrive at temperatures between 60-80 °C.
Xerophile: An organism that can grow in extremely dry, desiccating conditions. This type is exemplified by the soil microbes of the Atacama Desert.

en.wikipedia.org...

so is it beyond the realms of possibility that life, in the form of extremophiles, has gained a serious foot-hold in between worlds?

And as they exist in microbiological form here on earth, would it not be possible, or indeed even probable, that in the vast tracts of space and without the accompanying constrictions of a planet bound environment, they may have achieved far larger proportions?

And as an aside; maybe our other visitors, those who require technology to traverse space, travel with an accompanying food source?

Free range space-faring extremophile, anyone?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"NASA's explanation? Loose shuttle bolt!! Does that look like a bolt?"

Uh yes. Look in the middle, there is something more hexagonal.

You are seeing the result of motion during the exposure. It happens with film and digital cameras, it's part of the laws of physics.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is it possible they could be the supposedly semi intelligent plasma phenomena that are said to live in the upper atmosphere? That would explain the STS video as well, and explain why they were attracted to thunderstorms...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I believe a lot of the "thread" creatures have been found to be strings of balloons caught in cloud-level winds. Lots of parties have these things - strings of helium balloons, often tied to a mylar one, that people let go once the party's over. The result is a floppy sky-worm with a shiny "head"

Now I wouldn't be at all surprised to find high-altitude organisms ( in fact I'd be floored if there wasn't some sort of cloud-living critter), but people DO put a lot of junk into the sky. That last picture looks like a trash bag, to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
IMO it is certainly possible these are some sort of organism.
For example take the thought by Carl Sagan about possible life on Jupiter:

There has been much speculation that any life on Jupiter, or on other gas giants, might be ammonia-based life. The possibility of "abundant biota" in the upper regions of Jupiter's atmosphere was considered in a 1976 paper by Carl Sagan and Edwin E. Salpeter1 prior to the arrival of the first Jupiter probe, Pioneer 10. Sagan and Salpeter compared the ecology of the Jovian atmosphere with that of terrestrial seas which have simple photosynthetic plankton at the top level, fish at lower levels feeding on these creatures, and marine predators which hunt the fish. The three hypothetical Jovian equivalents of these organisms, Sagan and Salpeter termed "sinkers", "floaters", and "hunters". They envisaged creatures like giant gas-bags (see bubble life) that move by pumping out helium and calculated that the "hunter" variety might grow to be many kilometers across (and therefore visible from space).

Jovian aerial life-forms like those described by Sagan and Salpeter are portrayed in Arthur C. Clarke's short story "A Meeting with Medusa" (in The Wind From the Sun). Ben Bova refers in his novel Jupiter to

"[H]uge balloonlike creatures called Clarke's Medusas that drifted in the hurricane-like winds surging across the planet. Birds that have never seen land, living out their entire lives aloft. Gossamer spider-kites that trapped microscopic spores. Particles of long-chain carbon molecules that form in the clouds and sift downward, toward the global ocean below."

Bova speculates further that, in the high-pressure, liquid hydrogen ocean that lies below Jupiter's thick atmosphere, are colossal, city-sized creatures with intelligence. He follows the exploits of one of these sentient giants – Leviathan:

Predators swarmed through Leviathan's ocean: swift voracious Darters that struck at Leviathan's kind and devoured their outer members.

I surmise that some strange life forms could indeed live in the upper atmosphere and even space, feeding upon anything from light rays to radiation. Who can say? Since there are several forms of light our eyes cannot see, there may be odd entities floating around us we never take notice of here on earth, why not in space? Under the right conditions, perhaps certain things are more visible.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I remember making a thread about 'space serpents' a while ago, and alot of people who replied said they think it was space junk. The way the objects moved around they looked like biological entities. I personally do not believe it is space junk.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Most of these photos seem to show the little spheres that visit and observe us from our near neighbour, the Moon, and are being seen on a daily basis these days.
I believe that the occupants have a capacity for personal amusement,
and sometimes project holographic images.
I recall seeing four of these spheres one morning flying over my house, three were 'locked' in a triangular formation, and one was 'weaving' in and out beween them.
Is it possible that they are simply getting our attention, and getting us used to seeing them in preparation for ultimate contact quite soon?
regads,
Horsegiver.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Great stuff mike! I can remember there was a discussion on ATS somewhere about that last image, very interesting still, looks very organic to me; sort of similar to jellyfish.

First of all, any official explanation for phenomena such as these 'twisters' is going to be a load of rubbish; yet coming to rational explanation by ourselves remains a very difficult thing indeed.

None of us has any 'real' proof for life in space, even though i believe in it myself, but i cannot help but wonder if it is possible for biological entities to survive in the cosmos; after all space is filled with gases is it not? and last time i checked oxygen was a gas. What if there were creatures, does anyone think it would be possible for them to survive on the thinly spread gases spread throughout the universe?

Starred, and flagged by the way

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I always have an imagination that, 'someone' is watching us just like we are watching micro organism with the microscope, so, watch your back, Jack

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Looks like space debris in a zero gravity environment. Probably a mylar solar blanket reflecting off the sun. I've worked on comm payloads that used that material extensively. No surprise with the extent of junk in decaying LEO.

M

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that we look in microscopes and see "microscopic" organisms, then we look in the sky and see a vastly larger version of it? We are living in a giant cell everyone, a cell inside a multicellular organism, which is living in a cell of another multicellular organism.

It is in this way that the "universe" co-exists!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of this:

[edit on 2/18/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I was about to say the exact same thing!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
NASA is in denial but not necessarily the many astronauts who have seen UFO's in space. Some astronauts have publicly talked about what they have seen, others have probably not for obvious reasons.

The following videos are older but still important to the topic.
First one is one of my favs.
www.youtube.com...

NASA UFO ENCOUNTER PART 1(STS115)
www.youtube.com...

NASA UFO ENCOUNTER PART 2(STS115)
www.youtube.com...

STS114 - Object changes trajectory abruptly.
www.youtube.com...

One of the more bizarre worm-like objects. Unsure of mission/date.
www.youtube.com...

This one is pretty interesting day shot of a worm-like UFO from January 16 2005. Obviously not space debris of any kind..
www.youtube.com...

More worm-like ufo footage from shuttle columbia. debris?
www.youtube.com...

-ChriS

[edit on 19-2-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 19-2-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Cool. Could these be called "rods" that Escamilla talks about all the time?

That last picture is cool. I will search for the threads on it. It almost looks like a translucent, high altitude, stingray with a broad tail. I only say that because of the horn-like front end.

Mike, great post as always.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

"NASA's explanation? Loose shuttle bolt!! Does that look like a bolt?"

Uh yes. Look in the middle, there is something more hexagonal.

You are seeing the result of motion during the exposure. It happens with film and digital cameras, it's part of the laws of physics.

I would agree that motion blur has to be taken into consideration. However motion blur does not explain the red dots alongside the "thread" in the first two images. Those images cleary show an object with additional appendages. Note also that its the same object rotated slightly.

This does not mean its an alien craft, it could be debris but its is not motion blur but a distinct slightly out of focus object.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join