It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 170 foot skeleton is found...what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Okay, I am one of the biggest skeptics out there ( as my recent posts show).
I don’t know if this is real or if there have been other posts on this…I’m sorry if there has been.
To the point…
While looking for stuff about “nephilim” (yes, I am one of those NUTS who believe the Bible is the Word of God ), I find this clip on Youtube.
It says after the 2004 tsunami, a skeleton of some sort was uncovered somewhere on the beaches of India. Big deal, right? Well, this bad boy is 170 feet long. I’m no Carl Sagan, but 170 feet seems pretty big to me. They have no idea what it is either.
Am I missing something? Is this a small clip from a movie I missed? This is the only thing I can find out about it. I hold NO opinion and am ready hear what anybody has to say, even if that means I am an idiot for missing that fact it is a clear hoax.
So, I am going to light a cigarette and wait to see if anyone has any ideas….
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looks like a viral video to me. Probably some video game.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
it.s old. and a repost.

supposed to be for that colossus game or something we talked about a year or so ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chinabean

Video game? really? I feel stupid.
They've come along way since Donkey Kong!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It was a viral video created by Sony for the video game called "shadow of the Colossus" for Playstation 2. In the game you set off to kill 16 colossus to revive a girl. You basicly traverse a huge world then climb on each of the mythical beasts and slay them with a sword. It's now part of the "Greastest Hits" PS2 games that cost 20$(meaning it sold well over 1 million copys). It's an awesome game, and it's story is a prequel to the video game called "Ico" by the same game software company.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

I need to play more games it looks like!
It looks bad azz!

thanks for being gentle with me guys!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
aw I was really hoping it was real. : (

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

Sorry - but this a fake. It's a well known viral ad campaign for a video game..Sony did it I think.

J.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
It was a viral video created by Sony for the video game called "shadow of the Colossus" for Playstation 2. In the game you set off to kill 16 colossus to revive a girl. You basicly traverse a huge world then climb on each of the mythical beasts and slay them with a sword. It's now part of the "Greastest Hits" PS2 games that cost 20$(meaning it sold well over 1 million copys). It's an awesome game, and it's story is a prequel to the video game called "Ico" by the same game software company.

WOOT just like i said in the other 3 posts about this. it returns every 6 months. i predict the next one will be about the giant skeleton in the ice or mountains. lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
yea the game is insanely awesome.

p/s thanks for the heads up about my avatar. you might like the new one

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Seeing that this thread ran its course, it's closing time. Should anyone wish to discuss this further, please use the search function, and look for "shadow of the Colossus".

Thanks.

Thread Closed.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

top topics

join