It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Muhammad a Prophet of "the Devil"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
On the basis of acts of Mahamad we can say that prophet mahamad was a devil or ghost or rakchhasa? Because a devil of 50 year can marry a 6 year old girl.

In the Hindu Dharam Bhavishya purana also it is said that a devil will get birth whos name will be MAHAMAD and he will spread the religion Musalman and he will corrupt all other religions.

For the proof you can visit the following website:

bhavishyapuran.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Mahamad was rebirth of the Tripurasur( a devil).
* The followers of Mahamd's created religion will be known as Musalmanah.
* These Musalmans will pollute all other religions.
* Theses Muslamans will eat every thing. Here it is not specified that they will not eat pork meat.

Now, it is sure from Prof. Ved Prakash Upadhyay words that Mahamd which is mentined in Bhavishya Puran was a rebirth of a devil Tripurasur. But in your website you are giving wrong information about the meaning of slokas of Bhavishya Puran

In Quaran it is said that Isha Mashih went to heaven but following historical evidences prove that that Isha Mashih came to Kashmir and he died at the age of 120:

From the following evidences it is clear that the grave of Jesus christ is there in Kashmir:
* The second century Church Father Irenaeus (who lived until about 180 C.E.) in his book `Against Heresies` has written that Jesus lived to be an old man upto times of the Emperor Trajan (98 AD), before finally dying in Asia.

* The Acts of Thomas describes the stay of Jesus and Thomas in Taxila (now in Pakistan) at a marriage ceremony at the court of King Gundafor in the twenty sixth year of his rule (47 C.E.).

* Bhavishya Maha Purana (volume nine verses 17-32) says that Jesus (Isha Masih) was in India/Kashmir during reign of King Shalivahan which has been placed within 39 to 50 C.E.

* On this subject of life of Jesus Christ after crucifixion one may see books by Nicolas Notovitch (1894), Maury Lee (Jesus of India), Elizabeth Clare Prophet (Lost Years of Jesus), Paul C. Pappas (Jesus' Tomb in India) and Mark Mason (In Search of the Loving God). Jesus Christ preached in Aramaic language.

On the following official website you can get graphic details of grave of Yuz Asaf ( a name of Isha Mashih) in Srinagar (India) which points east-west keeping with Jewish custom.

www.tombofjesus.com

All the above information given above are authentic and are accepted international society of christiains and ahamadiya community of Muslimsas.

So, on the basis of the all of the above evidences we are saying that Isha Mashih was burried in Kashmir. Therefore, whatever is written in the holy book Quaran about Isha Mashih is incorrect.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Muhammad is not a Prophet of the Devil as you call it.

I can see that you are very ignorant about Islam and the teachings of the Prophet, I suggest before you make anymore wrong assumptions to be kind to yourself and learn about Islam, you will be surprised what you will find.

If you are really concerned to know the truth and how to recognize The Prophet of the Devil (False Prophet), I will give you some strong hints so you will recognize him properly.

The False Prophet will teach that he is God, to be worshiped as God alone should be worshiped, to bow down to him and his image. Nowhere in the history of Islam was it taught that the prophet Muhammad is God, but his teachings was that THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, and to bow down and prostrate only to God and no other being. He discouraged the people in his time from making an image of him, even a drawing so people will not fall into Idolatry by idolizing him as more than a man.

Open your spiritual eyes, mankind's salvation defends on believing in ONLY ONE GOD and the Messengers He has sent, doing good works instead of hindering good works, such as what you're doing. Love one another, you don't have much time to make yourself worthy to be saved by God, Your Creator.

Ask forgiveness from God, for blaspheming Him and His last Messenger to mankind, if you believe in God and the Last Day.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yeah....marrying a six year old girl and consummating the marriage (having sex with) when the girl is nine is not quite right.
There are at least 3-4 examples of Mohamed "eyeing up" and "leering after" young girls.
But he had to do all this and other despicable acts, so that we didn't have too....what a hero.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Book 8, Number 3310.

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not
penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he
should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as
one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
[...] It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at
her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young
will have a permanent place in heaven. How it all began ( a long time ago in the isolated
deserts of Arabia) : Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend
and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started dreaming of a union with her
[Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the
fact that object of his dreams was a mere child.Perhaps you want to assume that it is
"normal" for a 50+ year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask
for her hand at 6?

the bible is as bad....incest, murder,rape....you name it.
It is quite a sick read actually.

there are many sites....www.faithfreedom.org et al....that deal with the issues of evil in religion.

Like someone said.....maybe they should write a modern version of these story books, and perhaps leave out all the incest...paedophilia, rape and other sick tales.

yeah, lot HAD to knock up his OWN daughters to carry on the human race....

Genesis 19:23-25, 30-36

tales in the koran of choosing brides and looking at young kids (as young as one day old) is all a-ok because it was acceptable then.

Funny, we have more morals and more sense now than these "enlightened" few did back then.....and a lot less believers now too......hmmmmmm?

correlation anyone?

[edit on 30/6/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

yeah, lot HAD to knock up his OWN daughters to carry on the human race....

Genesis 19:23-25, 30-36

Thats incorrect. The human race was not in jeopordy of dying out. Just Lots blood line. His daughters were worried that they would have no children since they were isolated. The very fact that they had to get Lot drunk to engage in sex with them showed that this was not something he was inclined to do.

It should also be remembered that Lot’s daughters had resided among the morally debased inhabitants of Sodom. In view of these factors, it would not have been difficult for them to justify their course of action in their own minds.

The account is related in the Bible as a narrative of what happened with no commentary on whether God approved of it or not.

The narrative is not presented in the Bible to stimulate erotic thoughts. It is there for a purpose, revealing the relationship of the Moabites and Ammonites to the descendants of Abraham who became known as Israelites. Lot being a nephew of Abraham, the Israelites were related to the Moabites and Ammonites, who descended from the two sons that Lot produced by means of his daughters.
Lot was not under the Mosaic law at the time, yet later the Law made it clear that incest was punishable by death. & drunkeness is also condmned.

The Bible does not conceal the fact that some of Gods servants became involved in improper acts.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Reply to sparky63:

Seems god ignored or ok'd or there was no law for lot and his daughters.
Still not sure about them not carrying on the race

"And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth. Come, let us make him drunk with wine, and let us lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father"

It doesn’t really get much more blatant than that. The two daughters had sex with their father, Lot, in order to preserve his family line. Incidentally, this all happened shortly after they had fled from Soddom and Gomorrah which was destroyed by God for its immorality - ironic?. After the events described above, Lot had no memory of it (maybe it was the liquor) and nine months later the daughters gave birth to two sons, Moab (father of the Moabites), and Ammon (father of the Ammonites).

Ok, what about Abraham and sara?

"Howbeit, otherwise also she is truly my sister, the daughter of my father, and not the daughter of my mother, and I took her to wife. And after God brought me out of my father’s house, I said to her: Thou shalt do me this kindness: In every place, to which we shall come, thou shalt say that I am thy brother. "[Genesis 20:12-13]

Amnon and Thamar.....Amnon fell in love with and raped his sister??

Seriously....the book is full of nasty and sordid acts....at least six-ten of incest alone?

they are just written in a much more subtle way.

They won't say... "john wanted to **** his sister and he did.

Or "lots daughters were drunk and horny..... the writers /storytellers were more clever and subtle.

Ok so they didn't try and hide the fact that some of these "dubious characters" got up to some pretty appalling stuff.
Doesn't make it right.

if they made a film out of some of these tales......no classification board of any description would allow these to be shown.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You must have missed the point that just because it was recorded as history does not mean that God approved of it.

If I wite a book and state that JFK cheated on his wife, that would not indicate that I approved or excused his infedelity. It would merely be a historical fact. If I choose in by book not to dwell on the consequences of his actions that would not imply that I was happy with his decision.

The same holds true fo all the other accounts you referred to.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Still not sure about them not carrying on the race

"And the elder said to the younger Our father is old, and there is no man left on the earth, to come in unto us after the manner of the whole earth.

Don't forget that Lot was the nephew of Abraham who was very much alive at this time. The fear the daughters had stemmed from the fact that they had no access to Abramams tribe, for lack of a better word.

After the destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah they began residing in the city of Zoar. However, for some reason Lot was afraid to continue dwelling there and, with his daughters, took up residence in a cave.

Instead of translating it "no man left on the earth" many translations use the word Land, which is a much more accurate word considering the context.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It doesn’t really get much more blatant than that. The two daughters had sex with their father, Lot, in order to preserve his family line. Incidentally, this all happened shortly after they had fled from Soddom and Gomorrah which was destroyed by God for its immorality - ironic?. After the events described above, Lot had no memory of it (maybe it was the liquor) and nine months later the daughters gave birth to two sons, Moab (father of the Moabites), and Ammon (father of the Ammonites).

No argument with you here, After all just consider the consequnces of his daughters actions. The Moabites & Amonites became enemies of Gods chosen people and became idol worshipers.

Dire consequnces for their actions indeed. If Lot and his daughters had lived long enough to see this their hearts surely would have been broken.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok so they didn't try and hide the fact that some of these "dubious characters" got up to some pretty appalling stuff.
Doesn't make it right.

I don't think anyone is saying that all of these acts were "Right'.
Like I said, much of this is put down as recorded historical facts, with no indication of Gods approval or disapproval.

However, for a discreet Bible reader it is not hard to see that many of these actions resulted in misery for those who engaged in them.
Take fo example King David, He committed fornication with Baathsheeba. She conceived of a child who later died. David had to live with the awful consequnces of his actions.

A reader of this account can clearly see that Gods approval was not on what David did, especially considering the consequences.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This thread is supposed to be about Muhammed, so I apologize for the of-topic replies.

Regarding Muhammed, one needs to consider whether the laws and commands he stated serve to elevate or degrade mankind. In my opinion it serves to degrade them. It inspres hate & violence.

That should speak for itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah sorry, last post off topic.

Yeah...that clears up that one(lot), but what about the others i posted?
They can't all be mistakes by the all mighty all knowing and loving god?

One is forgivable but 6-10?
C'mon....you gotta admit that there is some really shady/disgusting things told in that book as well as the contradictions galore...

But then it is only a book after all, well in my opinion.
For others it is the word of god....what a dirty mouth/mind he must have to be involved/responsible for that stuff?

Don't forget, god is everywhere and in all of us and has the power to stop or start anything he wishes.

He didn't like gays.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination
- Leviticus 18:22

20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I mean he killed those terrible homosexuals at soddom and gomorrah.

If he has this power, to kill hundreds maybe thousands in acts of anger or smiting them....why doesn't he get involved now?
Far worse going on?

Note to self: it's only a story book, that's why.

Ah ok, i get it now.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah sorry, last post off topic.
Yeah...that clears up that one(lot), but what about the others i posted?
They can't all be mistakes by the all mighty all knowing and loving god?

One is forgivable but 6-10?
C'mon....you gotta admit that there is some really shady/disgusting things told in that book as well as the contradictions galore...

You are correct that there are some terrible things recorded in the Bible. Mans domination over his fellow man, murder, rape, fornication, even human ssacrifice. But to simply conclude that since these events are recorded in the Bible, that God must somehow approve of them, is very narrow minded, and is evidence in my opinion of very little knowlege of these accounts.

what a dirty mouth/mind he must have to be involved/responsible for that stuff?

I see no where in the Bible where it is recorded that God told Lots daughters to do what they did, or that He told Abraham to marry his half sister, or that he told Ammon to rape Tamar. No, these were actions carried out by sinful humans.

Don't forget, god is everywhere and in all of us and has the power to stop or start anything he wishes.

God created us as free moral agents, with the right to make our own decisions, Not all of them are good and we will aleways "Reap what we sow"

He didn't like gays.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination
- Leviticus 18:22

20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I mean he killed those terrible homosexuals at soddom and gomorrah.

If he has this power, to kill hundreds maybe thousands in acts of anger or smiting them....why doesn't he get involved now?
Far worse going on?

Good question, the answer is that he has a time frame for removing wickedness from the earth.

2 Peter 3:9 (New International Version)
9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Back to Muhammed; It is important for the follower of any religion to look at it objectively and do their own personal research to see if what they have been taught is true. One needs to ask themselves if there is information recorded in the "Sacred" writings that has been proven to be inaccurate or clearly false. If so, it should impell one to question the religion of their parents, regardless of culture or tradition.

I have over 250 Muslims who work for me, several have become "former Muslims" and have rejected the Koran as the Word of God. Many have done so after their exposure to Western Society, and have seen the backward nature of their religion.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Discussion moved to PD.
Sorry to take up your thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yeah....marrying a six year old girl and consummating the marriage (having sex with) when the girl is nine is not quite right.
There are at least 3-4 examples of Mohamed "eyeing up" and "leering after" young girls.

While I realise that it may be difficult to wade through 5 pages of text (although I just did it right now after seeing your reply), you may have noticed that I've already responded to this question way back on page 3.

As for the rest of your post, I am somewhat disappointed with your unquestioning trust in such obviously biased websites. If you had researched a bit, you would have realised that what you quoted involving sodomising of children is a fabricated passage, alleged to be from a book by Ayatollah Khomeini, (an imaginary 4th volume) written in 1990.

I'd also be interested in knowing where in the Quran you saw this 'tales of choosing brides and looking at young kids (as young as one day old)'. Or perhaps you've never read it, and take everything from sites such as faithfreedom as intrinsically true?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It is hadith (Hadith: Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151 and Volume 7, Book 6, Numbers 64 and 65)and not the koran so i must have mixed it up.

I'm not anti-muslim or anything like that so don't go down that road, just don't like some of the lies and filth men have made up in the name of religion.

None of these books are the word of god or any prophet, there are of men...and the real religious values have been lost.

The point is there may actually be some higher being or force, but it is not even close to resembling what is written in these books, Bible/koran.

And if i believe in the almighty god or allah.....then why not Zeus or Buddha or Apollo?

Is everyone else wrong and you're right?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am not accusing you of being anti-muslim, I'm just wondering whether you are uninformed (or worse, misinformed). For example, when quoting Hadith, one usually gives the name of the hadith collection first, and then the rest of the information, otherwise it is impossible to find what is being talked about. For the first Hadith you referenced, I checked Sahih Bukhari, assuming that you must be referring to the most common collection, and I turned out to be right.

The Hadith in question, btw, is "I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me". It would take a particular kind of weird perverseness to see anything 'evil' in this Hadith. The second Hadith you referenced, I could not find. I'd appreciate clarification there.

This is the reason why I am assuming that you collected your information purely from biased websites. Someone who would have read a few Hadith would have known this. If I am wrong, I apologise.

And if i believe in the almighty god or allah.....then why not Zeus or Buddha or Apollo?

Whatever name you choose, God is still God (and I don't think Buddha claimed to be God: That would be some of his later followers). Allah means 'The God'.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
only thing i can say is, a muslim can come to the us and preach and have a place to follow his beliefs.Do u think me a american could walk into the streets of iran,or hell even syra, iraq any of them and freely preach about jesus,and set up a temple.... how long would i live?
thats the fundamental diffrence

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

"he Hadith in question, btw, is "I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me". It would take a particular kind of weird perverseness to see anything 'evil' in this Hadith. The second Hadith you referenced, I could not find. I'd appreciate clarification there."

I see you added dwelling place, very curious.

The words"play with" and "enter"
As you are aware, these scriptures are not quite as blatant as to say something outright. But the same words turn up again.

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62

17:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Apostle (Muhammad)said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle(Muhammad) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

hmmm....interesting.

You don't need to convince me, just yourself.
i do not follow a particular religion so it does not affect me, i am not blinkered.
i read it as i see it in black and white and don't need to use deflection or riddles to confuse and not be direct with the facts.

not saying you just religion in general ie; "why does god allow evil and killing and war and hunger etc,etc....to exist and not do anything?..

" answer: "the lord works in mysterious ways, or...it's a test, he's just letting us get on with it and hoping we follow the right path"...this is the same god who was abundantly active throughout religious books.

Thanks.

"The notion that religion is a proper field, in which one might claim expertise, is one that should not go unquestioned. That clergyman presumably would not have deferred to the expertise of a claimed "fairyologist" on the exact shape and colour of fairy wings."

[edit on 1/7/08 by blupblup]

[edit on 1/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is never going to be any acceptance in the eyes of a Westerner with regard to Muhammad marrying a 6 year old and then having sex with her when she was nine. No excuse of Divine right, is going to fly.

I discussed this account with a Muslim friend of mine and he eventually admitted that if the age of the girl was accurate, Muhammad would be classified as a pedophile, and thus, not a true prophet. HE has a 10 year old daughter so this subject affects him on a more personal level.

He is convinced though that she could not possibly have been only 9 years old, that she must have been older, yet is unable to prove otherwise.

He has been exposed to Western Society for some time now and is able to discuss such topics freely, He admitted that this could never be discussed openly in his home country.

Is there any valid argument for Aisha being much older than 9?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join