It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Angry White Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No, this is not racist. Please be mature.

This article describes quite a few folks I know. I, in many ways, fall into this (I will save you the boredom of local politics).

But it is an outstanding read, and a solid reminder for anyone who runs for office:

www.aspentimes.com...

There is one group no one has recognized, and it is the group that will decide the election: the Angry White Man. The Angry White Man comes from all economic backgrounds, from dirt-poor to filthy rich. He represents all geographic areas in America, from urban sophisticate to rural redneck, deep South to mountain West, left Coast to Eastern Seaboard.

...snip...

He also votes, and the Angry White Man loathes Hillary Clinton. Her voice reminds him of a shovel scraping a rock. He recoils at the mere sight of her on television. Her very image disgusts him, and he cannot fathom why anyone would want her as their leader. It’s not that she is a woman. It’s that she is who she is. It’s the liberal victim groups she panders to, the “poor me” attitude that she represents, her inability to give a straight answer to an honest question, his tax dollars that she wants to give to people who refuse to do anything for themselves.

There are many millions of Angry White Men. Four million Angry White Men are members of the National Rifle Association, and all of them will vote against Hillary Clinton, just as the great majority of them voted for George Bush.

He hopes that she will be the Democratic nominee for president in 2008, and he will make sure that she gets beaten like a drum.

Thanks to the Analog Kid for pointing this out to me (not from this forum).

It is an excellent read.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I never thought i would say this but thank god for the Angry white men. Hilary Clinton is with the NWO.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hillery is a prima donna who treats those around her like trash, but thats not why I won't vote for her. I won't vote for her because I know it doesn't matter who I vote for.

The powers that be have already ordained the next president, and that president will do their bidding. You can vote all you want, but it really doesn't matter.

The angry white man just has to hang on for the ride, cause there really isn't anything he can do at this point. He's too busy sitting in his lazy boy recliner and watching his 52 inch telly to get a woody for revolt.

It's hard to get a man to march in the street when he has beer and nacho's at home.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

OMG, is that not true!

However, being an Angry White Man myself I can tell you I don't drink beer, and I prefer finer cuisine than nacho's (but i will eat them happily, if i have fresh salsa).

The Angry White Man will have to go for the ride. And rue the day that the 52" telly is no longer affordable, or the NFL/NBA/MBL/NHL stops their hypnotizing signals.

Until this point, the anger only simmers beneath the surface. Affect what he has worked hard for, however, and you will see it boil over.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
aw hell, that ain't true..i know lots of blacks who fit that category!!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Exactly what mrwupy said

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Well, I am an Angry Minority (Hispanic to be politically correct) who would fit that Angry White Man catagory just fine. I agree with much of it, and would have to say that this person hit the nail dead on.

new topics

top topics

join